PDA

View Full Version : So......anyone bust their sh*t yet???

Voodoo Chick
12-19-2008, 05:49 AM
Just like the title says......I almost busted my a** a few times shoveling just now. There was that REALLY slick ice under a layer of snow, and I damn-near ended up on my back. I almost fell a few times out walking, too. I hope this is not the year I end up breaking a bone...or my hip....Please, everyone, share your tales of epic-a**-busting here!!! :thumbsup

WickedSix
12-19-2008, 05:50 AM
@ work...step out my truck and slide under id....it was teh ghey

Voodoo Chick
12-19-2008, 05:55 AM
@ work...step out my truck and slide under id....it was teh ghey

I slipped on ice last year and slid under the nose of my Camaro, and then, after dealing with that, I walked a few feet, slipped again, and fell, this time banging my elbow HARD on one of the tailfins of the Olds....Thankfully, no one witnessed my ballet-of-retardedness, lol! :rolf

brotherbenn83
12-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Busted my shit bigtime on the 4th of July last year. ER doc said "you shattered the shit out of it" referring to my left tibia. Now I have a plate and 7 screws in there. Just don't get drunk before you shovel snow, you should be okay.

Beagle
12-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I busted my shit walking to my truck. Didnt even suspect the patch of ice under neath the snow. Luckily I fell into some fresh powder.

2006wrxtr
12-19-2008, 06:05 PM
we actually got about 6 inches of snow here in Louisiana last thursday.
I was making a delivery to Golden Corral and almost busted my ass going out the back door. Luckily I caught myself by bashing my elbow on the door..

Windsors 03 Cobra
12-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Nope so far so good, no busted trucks or snowblowers yet either.
The zipper pull on my 10 year old Adidas coat broke today, might be able to save it tho with some ebay zipper parts. :)

Yeehaw
12-19-2008, 06:14 PM
no busted shit but tired from shoveling out 3 foot snow drifts

Goat Roper
12-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Nothing yet but we have all sorts of time...considering that winter hasn't even officially started yet

f me

GTSLOW
12-19-2008, 06:18 PM
I epically busted my shit loading my daughters stroller into my jeep. Right by the sidewalk in front of the food court at south ridge. It was priceless :punch:

brotherbenn83
12-19-2008, 07:41 PM
I epically busted my shit loading my daughters stroller into my jeep. Right by the sidewalk in front of the food court at south ridge. It was priceless :punch:

At least no crazy BI*CH crashed her car into you after "the accelerator stuck"

moels
12-19-2008, 07:48 PM
As a matter of fact, tonight after work while blowing my sidewalk. I went to turn the blower around and I slipped and fell while still holding one handle of the blower. I had to have looked retarded to the cars passing by. Oh well, shit happens. lol

lordairgtar
12-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Last February I slipped and fell hard on my knee. I thought I shattered it by the way it felt. Couldn't get up because the ground was icy and had nothing to grab on to. My fat ass had to lay there waiting for the Emtech to show. Turns out I only bruised it, but still, hurt like hell. The apartment complex payed the ambulance and hospital as it was clearly their fault for not salting the parking lot. They fired the old managers the day before and they used to salt between the cars on icy and snowy days. The new ones didn't and they still don't. I now carry a bag of salt in the HHR for that very reason.

SlowStee
12-20-2008, 12:44 AM
was walking by the back of a Feeder at work and found myself smack dab in the middle of a huge sheet of fine smooth ice.. looked like a retarding trying to grab the air as I went down.lol

Z Speed
12-20-2008, 10:56 AM
blah i damn near did a back flip when i hit the ice. still in pain from yesterday