PDA

View Full Version : looking for graphic design

SLOWC5
12-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Anyone here do graphic design? I'm looking to have a logo made.

PM me any contacts

thanks

JEFF

Josepy
12-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Pm Sent

johnny--2k
12-18-2008, 11:26 AM
What are you looking for exactly? I majored in GD and Advertising. PM me some details and I will see what I can come up with.

jbiscuit
12-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Jeff, shoot me a PM. I can help ya out.

SLOWC5
12-18-2008, 11:41 AM
What are you looking for exactly? I majored in GD and Advertising. PM me some details and I will see what I can come up with.

I saw the Jeep at Koozy's lastnight! little dirty!!!

pOrk
12-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Jeff, my gf is a student at UW Parkside, 4th year for Graphic Design. Email me some details and I will see what she can do. She works cheap as she is looking to expand her portfolio.

johnny--2k
12-18-2008, 12:55 PM
HAHA.....yeah, I was there for a bit. And LIVID! Our waitress fvcking sucked a$$hole! I asked for a menu, got attitude. She gives me the menu, didn't see her for another 35 minutes. The whole time she was sitting at a table next to us smoking, gets up, reaches across our table, mashes her cig into the ashtray, and walks away. By that point I was fuming, and smoke was probably coming out of my ears!

Todd Z
12-18-2008, 05:54 PM
HAHA.....yeah, I was there for a bit. And LIVID! Our waitress fvcking sucked a$$hole! I asked for a menu, got attitude. She gives me the menu, didn't see her for another 35 minutes. The whole time she was sitting at a table next to us smoking, gets up, reaches across our table, mashes her cig into the ashtray, and walks away. By that point I was fuming, and smoke was probably coming out of my ears!

My wife and I ate there a few months ago and also had a horrible waitress and even worse food, NEVER AGAIN.

Exitspeed
12-18-2008, 07:20 PM
PM me with some details. I do graphic design also. I'd be interested in the work.