PDA

View Full Version : Dodge City 27th and Layton??

88Nightmare
12-18-2008, 12:24 AM
They carry Subaru now? I drove past there today and they got "front yard election advertising signs" lining their sidewalks saying Subaru and they got all sorts of new Subaru models flooded all over the place, saw it today. Guess they wanna ditch the failing dodge franchise and phase over to subaru city? :confused

jbiscuit
12-18-2008, 07:46 AM
they bought the branch of Subaru from Jacobs down the street there on 27th...so Jacobs will just be selling Mitsus now once he fazes out his remaining inventory of Subies

Crawlin
12-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Yep. we bought that part out. We were aiming to do the other dealership as well and bringing it to the Brookfield store that I am at, but because of the way our dealership is set up, they didn't like it. They wanted two DIFFERENT buildings, which is why the south store for us was still able to do it.

team beater
12-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Yep. we bought that part out. We were aiming to do the other dealership as well and bringing it to the Brookfield store that I am at, but because of the way our dealership is set up, they didn't like it. They wanted two DIFFERENT buildings, which is why the south store for us was still able to do it.

Which Dodge city do you work at?

Crawlin
12-18-2008, 07:29 PM
one on Capitol

Yeehaw
12-18-2008, 08:14 PM
one on Capitol

hehe one of our customers

i heard don jacobs is completely going out?

Bart H
12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
They need to stick another building on capitol for a small Subaru Lot!

Crawlin
12-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Soeren's wouldn't allow it, and the city of brookfield itself wouldn't allow it. there's a protected marsh that's behind the building. they had to shut service down at one point because of someone spotting some rare turtle or bird or something I guess. they didn't want to put up another building because of those costs associated with it, as well as the overhead of heating/lighting another building compared to the current one. oh well :)

tommyt5078
12-19-2008, 04:46 PM
I think it is a good idea to jump on the band wagon as Subaru is the only auto company making money :wooo

88Nightmare
12-19-2008, 11:46 PM
I heard also that the braeger group might be going under?

1BadBytch
12-19-2008, 11:49 PM
bragers fine . just like all the other dealerships .. making sum cut backs.

they told us to stick our holiday turkey where the sun dont shine:thumbsup

i dont think don jacobs is going under either.. i think they had sum conflict with mitsubishi and subaru being on the same lot.

Waver
12-20-2008, 06:39 AM
Well from what I heard, steve jacobs, the current owner, was going througha bitter divorce and got taken to the cleaners....If he keeps toyota and the suby dealership in waukesha then I wish him well, if they close it....more business for me