PDA

View Full Version : Inventions.....

awsomeears
12-17-2008, 12:55 PM
I have 2 Inventions in my BRAIN :rolf

Anyone have opinions on Invention company's ?

Thoughts ?

- Brad -

brotherbenn83
12-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Is one of them that goofed up Mopar logo? I don't Chrysler will go for it....

Voodoo Chick
12-17-2008, 01:52 PM
First thing you need to do, before anything else, is patent your ideas!

BoosTT
12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
I have a great idea that I have been sitting on a while, but I decided I don't want to get into that business. Can you sell your idea?? I've been wondering this a while.

lordairgtar
12-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Finally perfected that wanking machine?

GTSLOW
12-17-2008, 11:16 PM
He made a robot that changes air filters and services heaters. But what he doesn't know is it's gonna go behind his back and start doing side jobs. :stare

awsomeears
12-17-2008, 11:46 PM
He made a robot that changes air filters and services heaters. But what he doesn't know is it's gonna go behind his back and start doing side jobs. :stare

Not sure if that was a cut on me but funny none the less :rolf

I betcha those rich folks would buy one :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
12-17-2008, 11:50 PM
I recall reading about invention submission companies a while back...after the thousands of submissions they got, only something like 2 have made it to production. Not sure on the number of patents, etc.

I figure I'm the one that came up with the idea to capture wasted heat energy by using heat generated from the engine to drive a generator, to help the gas/diesel engine power down the road thus helping both power and economy. That, and online pron was my idea too.

Sprayaway Fox
12-18-2008, 01:46 AM
DO NOT CALL INVENTEC OR OTHER SHIT LIKE THAT! THEY WILL NEED AROUND 9000 DOLLARS TO HAVE LAWYERS CHECK OUT YOUR IDEA THEN MORE MONEY UP FRONT TO START TO INVEST IN THE PRODUCT.

Plus they like to take your idea and change it juuust a lil then patent it so U get fugged!

I have had a couple ideas also, if your gonna do it make the item sell it around then stash the cash to get the patent on yr own.

GTSLOW
12-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Not sure if that was a cut on me but funny none the less :rolf

I betcha those rich folks would buy one :thumbsup

I'm just messin with ya man :)

brotherbenn83
12-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Finally perfected that wanking machine?

The fleshlight "beat him" to it.

Pun intended.