PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed: Undercover

GTSLOW
12-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Sofar this game is pretty fun. You start with a 240 but after only 5 races I won someones Lotus Elise. Best way to describe this game is take NFS: Underground 2 and combine it with NFS: Most Wanted. I liked both so this game should pan out pretty well.

This is for PS3 btw, the only real system. ;)

Myles
12-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Sofar this game is pretty fun. You start with a 240 but after only 5 races I won someones Lotus Elise. Best way to describe this game is take NFS: Underground 2 and combine it with NFS: Most Wanted. I liked both so this game should pan out pretty well.

This is for PS3 btw, the only real system. ;)

the only real system eh. So you enjoy getting updates later, buggy firmware, lackluster updates. Sony being behind the times when it comes to features?

lilws6
12-17-2008, 10:26 AM
xbox for the win!!!

GTSLOW
12-17-2008, 11:01 AM
:rolf I've got all 3 so I could care less. I try to buy games now based on what controller I prefer. Racing games = hands down PSX style controller.

That_Guy
12-17-2008, 11:44 AM
the only real system eh. So you enjoy getting updates later, buggy firmware, lackluster updates. Sony being behind the times when it comes to features?

your ignorance is overwhelming

That_Guy
12-17-2008, 11:45 AM

btw im going to add you on my xbox... so i can kill you via cod..

Myles
12-17-2008, 12:14 PM
btw im going to add you on my xbox... so i can kill you via cod..

Good, once you realize how ******* awesome i am, and how im actually right all the ******* time regarding these things. You will see the error of your ways. Which call of duty, cause i got rid of 4 and only have world at war right now.

Myles
12-17-2008, 12:18 PM
:rolf I've got all 3 so I could care less. I try to buy games now based on what controller I prefer. Racing games = hands down PSX style controller.

i actually prefer the ps controller, i like it alot more.

That_Guy
12-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Good, once you realize how ******* awesome i am, and how im actually right all the ******* time regarding these things. You will see the error of your ways. Which call of duty, cause i got rid of 4 and only have world at war right now.

well i bought cod4 for my x box and cod4wow for my ps3...:rolf ive got gears of war though

Myles
12-17-2008, 12:39 PM
well i bought cod4 for my x box and cod4wow for my ps3...:rolf ive got gears of war though

pretty much only have codwow and rockband right now. got rid of the games i dont play anymore.

GTSLOW
12-17-2008, 02:23 PM
i actually prefer the ps controller, i like it alot more.

Yes definitely!! Part of that for me is growing up on a PS1. One thing I love about the new controller is the pressure sensitive L2 buttons. Also this fugger charges itself, that's ******* sick!!

Cleveland Dave
12-17-2008, 02:45 PM
make sure you always have at least 30k on hand when you get farther in the game...got my damn stage 3 modded bugatti veyron impounded, cuz i upgraded it fully and had no cash left then got busted by the FBI.

i absolutely love the game, i rented it and played it until i beat it, now im debating if i should buy it or not.

i had the 240 then the elise, then had a charger superbee, camaro concept, new gallardo, pagani zonda, then the bugatti veyron.