PDA

View Full Version : How bout those packers???

Cryptic
12-14-2008, 03:29 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf

Another stellar performance from the Green and Mold.

Karps TA
12-14-2008, 03:35 PM
My personal fav of the day is once again game on the line, 4th down, needed a big 1st down and they hand the ball to the FB for his only touch of the day. Sweet playcalling. That's that kind of stuff legend is made from.

Beagle
12-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Heres what needs to be done. Get rid of Rodgers. He has proven week after week after week that he can not take the team down on the final drive to win the game for them. Rodgers can go fvck himself he sucks. All anyone does is blame the defense. Start blaming Rodgers. Hes horrible.

moels
12-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Same thing every week. Take the lead with just enough time to give it right back and lose the game. Shitty defense, shit play calling and lack of attitude.

DynoTom
12-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Heres what needs to be done. Get rid of Rodgers. He has proven week after week after week that he can not take the team down on the final drive to win the game for them. Rodgers can go fvck himself he sucks. All anyone does is blame the defense. Start blaming Rodgers. Hes horrible.

I agree ! I don't like Rodgers and I NEVER will !

Reverend Cooper
12-14-2008, 06:02 PM
j-e-t-s brett brett brett

Reverend Cooper
12-14-2008, 07:03 PM
this was on espn. I love it.

5. After spending much of the offseason campaigning for Brett Favre to return to Green Bay, I'm quite happy the Packers are 5-8 and pretty much out of the playoff picture. However, Aaron Rodgers isn't to blame for Green Bay's disappointing season.

It's Ted Thompson's fault.

After being a sturdy strength a year ago, Green Bay's defense has withered thanks to Thompson's neglect. Green Bay Post Gazette columnist Mike Vandermause does a nice job pointing out Thompson's incompetence here.

Vandermause points out that Thompson has used just five of Green Bay's 20 draft picks in 2007 and 2008 on defensive players, and only one of those players is a starter.

Vandermause doesn't speculate about Thompson's motive. I will. When you spend two years plotting the overthrow of Brett Favre, you bend over backwards trying to make sure that his successor has all the tools necessary to be a wild success.

Why else would Thompson draft Kansas State receiver Jordy Nelson with Green Bay's first pick in 2008? I love Jordy. He's going to be a terrific pro. But the Packers were stocked at receiver. It wasn't remotely a position of need. Jordy was Favre insurance

That_Guy
12-14-2008, 07:26 PM

wrong

That_Guy
12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Same thing every week. Take the lead with just enough time to give it right back and lose the game. Shitty defense, shit play calling and lack of attitude.

correct

Karps TA
12-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Yep has nothing to do with the offense always having to settle for field goals in the red zone or the offense making mistakes at critical times. Defense played pretty well most of the day today, the offense didn't do shit.

Josepy
12-14-2008, 07:32 PM
The packers played today?

Yooformula
12-14-2008, 07:37 PM
packer defense sucks but rodgers stats are way better than farve's. again people hating on rodgers but you cant expect a relative rookie to be as good as a 16 yr vet, yet farve threw more ints as usual today and just because the rest of his team bails him out rodgers sucks? how many passes have packers receivers dropped that were in their hands? ALOT. yeah play calling sucks from the coaches side but I really think Rodgers will only get better and is playing very well for some that hasnt taken a snap in the last 3 years....funy how for so long people wer caliing for farve to retire. oh well..funny thing and ironically the qb the jets dumped in a second is destroying farves stats and has single handledly changed a losing team around.....even brett couldnt do that one. Go Chad! I actually love watching that guy do so well....among the LEAST amount of ints and the fewest sacks.

GTSLOW
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM

x2 :D

Beagle
12-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Every Packer fan in the state of Wisconsin would rather see wins on the board than gay fvck ass Rodgers' stats. Sure he has better stats than Favre but look at the Jets record. No doubt Ted Thompson is a jackass and this season is all his fault.

Yooformula
12-14-2008, 08:08 PM
I will agree ted thompson sucks but I blame more of the issues on him than anything. I really think next season will be this team's break out year!

Karps TA
12-14-2008, 08:21 PM
They need alot more talent on this team to "break out". And since Ted Thompson is always in rebuild mode, it's not going to happen. Especially since with his draft skills. Maybe they can draft a few more punt/kick return guys.

T-Bag
12-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Rodgers is not the fault of the Packer's. Sure he has had quite a few overthrown passes lately, and has problems putting away a game or coming back from behind...but those things are learned in time. He is doing excellent this season for the most part.

Karps TA
12-14-2008, 09:17 PM
I agree on Rodgers. There's lots of great QB's who never have any come from behind wins. Can't blame him.

TurboAWD2.0
12-14-2008, 09:31 PM
People who blame Rodgers are delusional. End of story.

Lash
12-14-2008, 09:42 PM

:rolf

:alcoholic:chair:

Reverend Cooper
12-14-2008, 10:32 PM
how 'bout them COWBOY"S

moels
12-14-2008, 10:36 PM
I liked the interview with Romo, TO, and Witten. Pretty funny stuff.

JC70SS
12-15-2008, 08:44 AM
#4 Baby!!:rolf:rolf

My bet with a friend before game 1 was 7-9. It could be worse:rolf

Thanks Teddy for pissing off #4

BeesTwinEG
12-15-2008, 09:40 AM
GB = sick period.

When they lost to Texans.........................
they really suck.

That_Guy
12-15-2008, 10:28 AM
I will agree ted thompson sucks but I blame more of the issues on him than anything. I really think next season will be this team's break out year!

true denial :rolf i say that every year

Yooformula
12-15-2008, 10:48 AM
When they lost to Texans.........................
they really suck.

have you ever watched the texans play a SINGLE game? They did smash the Titans!

jbiscuit
12-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Rodgers has to be somewhat accountable for the weak playing yesterday. Throw into the middle of the field with 44 seconds on the clock in triple coverage when you are down? Come on. The defense continues to plague them. Its frustrating to watch. I'll give Aaron another season to prove himself. He just doesn't have the determination to want to win though if you ask me?? Watch his on field attitude. No fire there.

fivonut
12-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Rodgers has to be somewhat accountable for the weak playing yesterday. Throw into the middle of the field with 44 seconds on the clock in triple coverage when you are down? Come on. The defense continues to plague them. Its frustrating to watch. I'll give Aaron another season to prove himself. He just doesn't have the determination to want to win though if you ask me?? Watch his on field attitude. No fire there.

When Favre does it he's God. When Rodgers does it he's a moron.....

BeesTwinEG
12-15-2008, 02:04 PM
have you ever watched the texans play a SINGLE game? They did smash the Titans!
have you seen Texan playin Minn vikings??
I was there @ minn when they played Texans.
GB does suck admit it.
Not because of rogers. Rogers is rated at number 8 in NFL right now.
its the team especially defense :rolf.... GB sucks
and very poor decisions.

by the way titans aren't really all that...
I'm really looking forward to Steelers this year. What a game they had last night. sorry i know its off topic.

badass88gt
12-15-2008, 02:10 PM
I blame this loss on the economy.

Waver
12-15-2008, 03:02 PM
It is not rodgers fault that that the TEAM finds new and excitiong ways to give the game away to their opponents. What they dont have is not strength at QB, since Rodgers proves him sel on a weekly baisis that he is on par if not better than farve. It is that they have a weak defence and a weak offencive line that gives the qb almost no protection on those make or break plays.....Rodgers has shouldered the blame several times when it wasnt his fault, hell it was plane to anyone that it wasnt his fault. That is what a REAL leader does.

Reverend Cooper
12-15-2008, 06:55 PM
it is thompsons fault,over the last several years they have been building the offense so he could run favre outta town and rodgers would succede. only to leave gaping holes in the defense year after year and now it is so far gone there is nothing they can do but totally rebuild,harris and woodson = used up.

Waver
12-15-2008, 08:01 PM
it is thompsons fault,over the last several years they have been building the offense so he could run favre outta town and rodgers would succede. only to leave gaping holes in the defense year after year and now it is so far gone there is nothing they can do but totally rebuild,harris and woodson = used up.

Well I will agree that the problems with the team can be traced to shitty mamagement

T-Bag
12-16-2008, 06:49 AM

This is completely false. The defensive talent is just fine the way it is...maybe a little strengthening on the line. The problem lies in the ridiculous playcalling.

I would hardly call Harris and Woodson used up. Collins has also done a great job.

Bob Sanders is the defensive problem.

BeesTwinEG
12-16-2008, 09:34 AM
This is completely false. The defensive talent is just fine the way it is...maybe a little strengthening on the line. The problem lies in the ridiculous playcalling.

I would hardly call Harris and Woodson used up. Collins has also done a great job.

Bob Sanders is the defensive problem.
Defense talent does suck. Their not fine... have you watched last 4 games??
GB have the worst Defense rating in NFL this season plus what I've posted above "Poor Decisions". You guys maybe so called "die hard GB fan" but you have to admit that GB does suck horrible or can I say their disgusting. :rolf
You can't blame one person in Football. I say it's the teams/coaches fault since they make very dumb/poor decisions.
Maybe next 3 years they might be a good team.. but for now.........:chair: lol.
how about them steelers.

Yooformula
12-16-2008, 12:55 PM
dont jump on our bandwagon...I prefer that people keep hating on the steelers!

Josepy
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
dont jump on our bandwagon...I prefer that people keep hating on the steelers!

The steelers will ultimately fail. Even though I would rather see them do better than the Sowboys.

BeesTwinEG
12-16-2008, 02:10 PM
no bandwagon.

GB = Disgusting.
Steelers may fail but they may have a chance if they keep up with defensive. but offensive they have to step their game up

Reverend Cooper
12-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Rothlessbugers for the fail. he will choke it it wasnt for their defense they would really suck. and yess the packers defense talent sucks the playcalling just makes it worse.Go COWBOYS

Beagle
12-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Its about time Nick Collins has a good season. I think Al Harris is out of his prime but still okay same for Woodson. The main thing is that the offensive line sucks which is why Rodgers sucks. He gets hurried every snap. Rodgers still sucks though cause he is not suited to take the team down for wining drive. He has proven to everyone in GB that Ted Thompson is a dumb ass. We need to get Holmgren back here. I really think the Packers only won as many games as they have because the defense played good in those games and scored more points than the offense did. Bottom line is Packers still need another QB to take over for Rodgers.

Karps TA
12-16-2008, 08:21 PM
I really think the Packers only won as many games as they have because the defense played good in those games and scored more points than the offense did. .

That is a damn good point. The Defense and special teams have accounted for 8 TD's this year. They won the 1st game with a punt return. And in Detroit the Defense closed out the game with 2 TD's after Detroit came back in it cause the Offense didn't do anything but a FG for 2 quarters.

The Detroit game is questionable, but the Vikes game was won by the Special Teams.

70 cutlass 442
12-16-2008, 11:19 PM
When Favre does it he's God. When Rodgers does it he's a moron.....

when favre fvcks he rebounds almost instantly and fixes it, rodgers just hands the ball off for a loss.

Waver
12-17-2008, 04:06 AM
Its about time Nick Collins has a good season. I think Al Harris is out of his prime but still okay same for Woodson. The main thing is that the offensive line sucks which is why Rodgers sucks. He gets hurried every snap. Rodgers still sucks though cause he is not suited to take the team down for wining drive. He has proven to everyone in GB that Ted Thompson is a dumb ass. We need to get Holmgren back here. I really think the Packers only won as many games as they have because the defense played good in those games and scored more points than the offense did. Bottom line is Packers still need another QB to take over for Rodgers.

Rodgers is not the problem, he is a good QB, and on just about any other team, he would be kicking ass, he just dosnt have an offencive line that can give him the time like farve has now

BeesTwinEG
12-17-2008, 10:42 AM
agree with skeletor :thumbsup. Beagz, If you really think about it A. Rogers is rating @ #8 spot this season so how does he suck???
Their whole defense team sucks or can I say it again Disgusting.
Packers will have their prime once again after they get couple new coaches or can I say better Decision makers. For those who believe that Woodson and Harrison are amazing...... their getting old. why? If you watched N.O Saints VS GB... you guys will understand because their defense wasn't doing nothing but giving them 7.6+yards almost every drive plus Saints did not have Reggie Bush.

Beagle
12-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Rodgers has good stats but that doesnt mean hes a winner. I could care less about ratings or stats. I want wins along with the rest of the state.

T-Bag
12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
It takes a team to win a game, not one guy

T-Bag
12-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Defense talent does suck. Their not fine... have you watched last 4 games??
GB have the worst Defense rating in NFL this season plus what I've posted above "Poor Decisions". You guys maybe so called "die hard GB fan" but you have to admit that GB does suck horrible or can I say their disgusting. :rolf
You can't blame one person in Football. I say it's the teams/coaches fault since they make very dumb/poor decisions.
Maybe next 3 years they might be a good team.. but for now.........:chair: lol.
how about them steelers.

No....the talent does not suck. I am far from a hardcore GB fan, but its foolish for saying therer isn't a ton of talent on the defense. Look at the numbers they put up when Bob Sanders isn't smoking the hash pipe against certain teams.

BeesTwinEG
12-18-2008, 09:48 AM
No....the talent does not suck. I am far from a hardcore GB fan, but its foolish for saying therer isn't a ton of talent on the defense. Look at the numbers they put up when Bob Sanders isn't smoking the hash pipe against certain teams.
Well I guess they have little better defense than the Detroit Lions. :goof talent does suck FYI. Look how they play every game...... enough said
It does take a whole team/sportsmanship/coaches. Right now GB have probably only sportsmanship. Far as the team go, yes team is very young.. like kids on diapers. now ur talking about bob sanders?????
To all those believe in die hard GB fans. They do suck this year and probably will suck to next year. but they will have their prime time once again after some trading players that does not belong in that team. etc..... :headbang
I say Jac is gonna whoop payton's ass tonite!!!

Yooformula
12-18-2008, 04:48 PM
topic change but damm Farve again talking about not wanting to come back? he really needs to stick it out at least 3 seasons after the stink he pulled.

badass88gt
12-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Are you surprised Yoo?

Yooformula
12-18-2008, 05:12 PM
I still cant believe he got to the pro bowl over pennington. not a single sports writer thinks he should have gotten the nod over pennington. hopefully brett will cry again about retiring then fight with parcels to come back. at least he got another record though right? he probably realized how close he was and decided to unretire.

badass88gt
12-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Hopefully they also have the balls to tell him to get bent.

I'm sure he will cry about retiring. Its what he does well.

Reverend Cooper
12-18-2008, 10:37 PM
just like all the packer fans as he left or should i say was forced out the door....