PDA

View Full Version : another great use of my Cavalier

PB86MCSS
01-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Since Tim needs people to post I'll share my dumb but funny-had-to-be-there story from yesterday.

Long story short I got a 86' Monte parts car for $50 and was done with it by this weekend...someone came to pick it up but had trouble getting it on the flatbed.

So I used the Cavalier to push it up the ramp and into place :D. The Monte had many parts missing but still probably weighed 3,000 lbs about and the Cavalier was up for the challenge. First time got caught on the rear bumper and lifted the front end up, and the second attempt I smashed my grille into about 8 peices :( but its just a battle scar. Wish I took pics but it was so cold I just wanted to get back inside. This is the same car who has run through a cornfield and smashed an old vacuum cleaner in its past ownership(correct me if I'm wrong Jeremy ;) ) among many other feats. The legacy continues...

:goof

lotsals1
01-26-2004, 11:21 PM
shoulda got some ramming speed --my winter beaters were -71 imperials with 440's --or polaras ---thats all you would hear is the vacume from the big ol themoquad - "Oh yeah I had the performance upsidedown air cleaner lid " if it leaked oil screw buying it we would just cruise down alleys and grab all the drain oil we could find :3gears: then in spring it became a convertible

Yooformula
01-27-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by lotsals1
shoulda got some ramming speed --my winter beaters were -71 imperials with 440's --or polaras ---thats all you would hear is the vacume from the big ol themoquad - "Oh yeah I had the performance upsidedown air cleaner lid " if it leaked oil screw buying it we would just cruise down alleys and grab all the drain oil we could find :3gears: then in spring it became a convertible

HAHAHAHA, for some reason Tim, I could just see ya doin it to:flipoff: