PDA

View Full Version : Damm Bader knocked him the phuck out!@

Yooformula
12-13-2008, 09:52 PM
That hit was awesome! I really thought Vinny was going to wreck him on the ground but Bader did a good job of standing up.

Yooformula
12-13-2008, 09:55 PM
that fight made up for the bs junie fight.

Lash
12-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Junie is such a bitch.

Reverend Cooper
12-13-2008, 11:41 PM
got a link to video yet

Lash
12-13-2008, 11:48 PM
got a link to video yet

Which fight?

Reverend Cooper
12-14-2008, 12:13 AM
bader

Lash
12-14-2008, 12:25 AM
I got nothin!

I think the re-play of the event is on Spike all night though.

Exitspeed
12-14-2008, 08:09 PM
I liked Junie at the start of the season. Then he was an ass.

Last night he looked good. If you say he sucks then you are being blinded purely by your dislike for his personality on the show. He showed a LOT of maturity last night. He's obviously gown a lot since the show ended 6 months ago.

He was right too Escudero is a boring ass wrestler that just lays on people. I wanna see Escudero and Brown 2. I'd put money on Junie beating his ass.

Yooformula
12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
sorry but I think junie was putting on an act with the post fight interview. I almost thought they gave him an easy opponent because when he won on the show it was pathetic and his loss was even worse.

Lash
12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Junie will implode. All it'll take is a huge ass whooping.

Exitspeed
12-14-2008, 08:17 PM
sorry but I think junie was putting on an act with the post fight interview. I almost thought they gave him an easy opponent because when he won on the show it was pathetic and his loss was even worse.

He beat the dude that "has never been knocked out". :rolf I wouldn't say the guy sucked. He has a good chin.

He needed mentoring. Looks like he got it.

I have faith in him.

Only time will tell huh.

Yooformula
12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
"never knocked out" what 3 total fights?lol

Exitspeed
12-14-2008, 08:29 PM
"never knocked out" what 3 total fights?lol

I know. That was a joke. If you watched the show he told someone (I think Bader) to punch him because he never knocked out and he punched him square in the jaw and knocked him straight on his ass.

The main problem I saw with Junie during his fights on TUF was his conditioning was TERRIBLE. He was gassed after the first time he exploded.

Last night was a completely different Junie. He looked nothing like he did on the show.

Yooformula
12-14-2008, 09:00 PM
sorry actually he is 3 and 1 and his loss was by ko. imo, there are plenty of other people that should admired and this pos is not one of them. Bader is badass though and I really think Vinnie could be a beast if he improves his standup.

Exitspeed
12-14-2008, 09:05 PM
sorry actually he is 3 and 1 and his loss was by ko. imo, there are plenty of other people that should admired and this pos is not one of them. Bader is badass though and I really think Vinnie could be a beast if he improves his standup.

NP. We can have different opinions about Junie. I like to give the benefit of the doubt to people. I'm pretty trusting.

I'm not really a fan of Bader.

Vinnie is going to be sick though. I couldn't believe he lost.

Drivinhard
12-14-2008, 10:21 PM
I admit I have dislike for junie, but in his fight he looked like alot better fighter than his previous fights. I still dislike him, but I will still watch his fights. Only waiting to see him get knocked the f*cked out.

I thought Bader was going to lose but he looked like a good fighter and must have some power because his knock out punch was partially blocked. Maybe it was because of the Star Wars entrance.
Feel the power of the Dark Side.

Yooformula
12-14-2008, 10:42 PM
lol if that was the dark force then sign my ass up!