PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Autosports Nights....

jbiscuit
01-26-2004, 12:54 PM
This spring-summer-fall, MWAS will be having their own cruise in for custard night at Kopps Frozen Custard on Bluemound Road in Brookfield.

Every THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7pm

Free (we just ask that you buy SOMETHING...ice cream...burger...whatever)

They have ample parking and all makes and models are welcome. This is a high profile, high attention area so we ask that resepct is given to our club for organizing this as well as the residents and patrons of the area and don't do burnouts, etc as you pull in or leave. We want this to continue through the summer so please respect tose simple rules...

Thanks!

J

12secondGTP
01-26-2004, 02:18 PM
Sounds good this is alot closer to my house than the Burger King in Muskego, do we have te be members of MWAS?

jbiscuit
01-26-2004, 03:04 PM
no you don't have to be a member of MWAS to come and hang out....same deal as BCM's Night at Burger King. Stop in, pop your hood, hang out for awhile and have a malt or something....

All Makes, Models etc welcome....you don't have to be a member of MWAS or any club for that matter to stop by and say hello.

J

02hawk796
01-27-2004, 10:28 AM
Will there sectioned-off part of the lot, or will any grandma be able to pull in and door gouge us?

jbiscuit
01-27-2004, 12:15 PM
at first, any grandma will be able to pull in and door gouge. This is somewhat impromptu at first till we see what kind of turnout there will be. I don't want to cry wolf to the owner of Kopps and have a sectioned off area etc set aside and have it be three cars that show up. That looks bad for the club as well as pisses off the owner of Kopps. We will try and organize parking the best we can to avoid any "grandmother parking issues."

BadAzzGTA89
01-27-2004, 01:02 PM
Cool im in a hell of a lot closer for me cool i can get away from the ol lady 2 times a week :thumbsup