PDA

View Full Version : Is Dana losing his mind?

Lash
12-12-2008, 10:30 PM
http://www.mmabay.co.uk/cantwells%20extra%2030k%20bonus.html

:stare

Yooformula
12-12-2008, 10:35 PM
seriously fugged up. hopefully someone teaches this kid a lesson his next time out, and Dana needs a rude awakening.

SlowStee
12-13-2008, 03:56 AM
seriously fugged up. hopefully someone teaches this kid a lesson his next time out, and Dana needs a rude awakening.

Teach him a lesson??? The kid fought and did an awesome job at winning! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO NOT TAP IN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU!! Simply put. No one is at fault.

Car Guy
12-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Hmmm.....

Lash
12-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Teach him a lesson??? The kid fought and did an awesome job at winning! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO NOT TAP IN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU!! Simply put. No one is at fault.

He is at fault for bragging about it. This is MMA.....not street fights. Show some respect for the other fighter. I don't know how that resembles good sportsmanship.

Yooformula
12-13-2008, 09:21 AM

bragging about trying to break his arm is what is fugged up. then as a fighter saying next time he wants to break a limb. Bjj or not I never heard a fighter publically state that he wanted to break the limb of a competitor. so yeah, that cocky phuck needs someone to brag about breaking his arm then getting the job done.

Lash
12-13-2008, 09:56 AM
First Dana lets that douche Junie stay on TUF... and now this.

I'm really starting to like Frank!

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/Video%2000014.html

T-Bag
12-13-2008, 10:53 AM
I don't know what to think about this....one side says this is fucked up but another side makes me like Cantwell even more for what he said.

twirkin50
12-13-2008, 11:16 AM
He is at fault for bragging about it. This is MMA.....not street fights. Show some respect for the other fighter. I don't know how that resembles good sportsmanship.

Agreed. This was why I was irritated with the Brock win over Herring. He was gloating and kind of mocking him at the end of the fight. When he beat Couture he showed a lot of respect and professionalism.

I can understand Cantwell being happy over a brutal win, but show some respect for the other guy.

SlowStee
12-13-2008, 12:18 PM
you guys just seem so shocked by this..like wow..I cant believe he broke his arm as a result of an arm bar..He should of let him go in great concern for his health, and stood the fight back up. The kid was excited about winning.

Lash
12-13-2008, 12:59 PM
you guys just seem so shocked by this..like wow..I cant believe he broke his arm as a result of an arm bar..He should of let him go in great concern for his health, and stood the fight back up. The kid was excited about winning.

You are completely missing the point.

Yooformula
12-13-2008, 01:40 PM
J, he DIDNT break his arm. thats the point. yes he won and in convincing fashion. the issue is him saying that he wished he had broke the arm and then Dana rewarding him for acting unsportsman. if he broke it thats one thing but he DIDNT. hell tim sylvia's arm was broken in a match and he fought on to lose but his opponent didnt talk shit about it and winning.

SlowStee
12-13-2008, 01:43 PM
J, he DIDNT break his arm. thats the point. yes he won and in convincing fashion. the issue is him saying that he wished he had broke the arm and then Dana rewarding him for acting unsportsman. if he broke it thats one thing but he DIDNT. hell tim sylvia's arm was broken in a match and he fought on to lose but his opponent didnt talk shit about it and winning.

right, and the dude is also 22 and was obviously pretty excited. The only fucked up thing is Dana. I enjoyed watched the tae kwon do *** lose.

Yooformula
12-13-2008, 01:49 PM
yeah and as a punk I would like to see him beat down. but the thread was started about Dana. come on, phags that talk shit always get theirs and thats what this kid is. I love good fights but how the winners acts afterwards defines them. Junie brown is a perfect example of a punk.

94greenbandit
12-15-2008, 07:08 PM
i'm really starting to like frank!

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/video%2000014.html

^^^^^x2