PDA

View Full Version : My high school bowling update

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
12-12-2008, 05:39 PM
We just faced West Allis Nathan Hale and we ended up beating them with a score of 6 total game wins against 1 game win. I was very suprised to see that our team could bowl a 140 game with seven strikes in a row. I will give you another update either tommorow or on Sunday because we play tommorow at 2:00 against the Falls and West Allis Central. If any of you want to show up it is at the AMF in the Falls on Appleton Ave. You might want to show up a little early to get a parking spot undergroun(in the back of the parking lot). So far we are undefeated. I would love to keep it that way.

Yooformula
12-12-2008, 05:40 PM
congrats dude!

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Awesome Sean. You and your team keep up the pressure.

Beagle
12-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Way to go Lil Puffer!!!!! :headbang

Car Guy
12-12-2008, 06:17 PM
We still need to get together for a night of bowling.....:burnout

michelle
12-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Wow, nice work! Keep it up!

b4mytm
12-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Congratulations Sean!!!

nismodave
12-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Congrats Sean!!

I was hoping to make it tommorow to watch you bowl, but something gas come up. I will try to make it out another time.

Good luck tommorow!!

RanJer
12-12-2008, 09:28 PM
We still need to get together for a night of bowling.....:burnout

+1... I bowl.. while 140ish isnt good, I do enjoy myself.. lol

Anyway. Congrats on the season so far Sean, hope it continues. I may be able to make it tomorrow but I don't want to break any promises.

Reverend Cooper
12-13-2008, 02:12 AM
congratz big man. keep it up lets get to 2 fiddy

Cryptic
12-13-2008, 07:09 AM
Congrats...

Since we're on the subject of bowling...
I swear to god I got this score throwing someone else's brand new ball for the first time. It wasn't even drilled for my hand.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5813&d=1229173732

Car Guy
12-13-2008, 08:40 AM
I bowled that with NO handicap.....:eek: :)

Z28Envy
12-13-2008, 08:43 AM
Congrats!! Keep up the good work:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
12-13-2008, 08:45 AM
i bowl that...hell...i'm am a handicap...i have the blue card for the mirror...:goof

michelle
12-13-2008, 03:10 PM
I can't even bowl over 100. ):

GRAMPS SS
12-13-2008, 07:58 PM
We just faced West Allis Nathan Hale and we ended up beating them with a score of 6 total game wins against 1 game win. I was very suprised to see that our team could bowl a 241 game with seven strikes in a row. I will give you another update either tommorow or on Sunday because we play tommorow at 2:00 against the Falls and West Allis Central. If any of you want to show up it is at the AMF in the Falls on Appleton Ave. You might want to show up a little early to get a parking spot undergroun(in the back of the parking lot). So far we are undefeated. I would love to keep it that way.

fixed...update for 12-13-08.................

rolled against Men Falls in the first game....went to 9 games till seans team took the win...Sean was anchor for 4 of the nine games..he replaced one of his team mates...Sean was 3rd bowler before the switch........the FALLS team was a tough competitor....came down to the last game ...tooth and nail for all 9 games....
then they went on to play the 2nd game of the double header against West Allis Central....he was anchor bowler for 4 of the wins then taken out to rest....they then went on to win that match, this match went 7 games...but they had the 5 games to win right away....seems the Germantown JV Team was the talk of the matches,....seems they are a force to reckon with....this JV team seems to be one of the better JV teams they have had since the Germantown High School Bowling started....CPONYGO can testify to the FACTS...he was there watching Sean and his ex's son Collen, who i must say is a great bowler as well....and one hell of a kid.....

next match thursday out in cedarburg.....then another double header next sat as well then a tournament sunday for scholarship...he bowled in leauge this morning for 3 games before the high school matches started.as he will every saturday till sat morning leauge ends......this kid doesn't tire out....he's like the energizer bunny...just keeps going and going and going.........

congrats son...you and your team mates did one hell of a job today...keep it up buddy....

Reverend Cooper
12-13-2008, 09:14 PM
that is awesome sean