PDA

View Full Version : 12/12/08 - Romines? or similar?

RanJer
12-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Any one up to play some pool/get together tonite??

Car Guy
12-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Very tempting, just not sure if I can make it tonight.....:dance

mrz28M6
12-12-2008, 03:49 PM
amanns tonight!

SlowStee
12-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Amanns sucks.

mrz28M6
12-12-2008, 04:01 PM
and scotty's is so much better i know :)

SlowStee
12-12-2008, 04:04 PM
and scotty's is so much better i know :)

3x the room, and 3x the Hot girls.

Car Guy
12-12-2008, 04:06 PM
I think I know where Amann's is but where is Scotty's...???

CobraSnake
12-12-2008, 04:54 PM
3x the room, and 3x the Hot girls.
hell yeah X100000000:headbang

CobraSnake
12-12-2008, 04:55 PM
I think I know where Amann's is but where is Scotty's...???
Hwy 100 and Beliot used to be sully's and twiz inn.

Mark

CobraSnake
12-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Oh and Jer I totally would. I've been looking for someone to play pool with forever. But tonight I go to my wifes bowling league in Bayview. You are welcome to come there and shoot a few games with me. Its called Bayview Bowl.

Mark

RanJer
12-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Oh and Jer I totally would. I've been looking for someone to play pool with forever. But tonight I go to my wifes bowling league in Bayview. You are welcome to come there and shoot a few games with me. Its called Bayview Bowl.

Mark

As long as you're not gonna beat me up for making that .gif.. lol. I'll see what the Wife thinks and maybe we'll swing down there. #PMd

Especially since no one else seems to want to play pool.. I just don't go to Scottys (Twinz/Sullys) cuz my ex goes there a lot, and she got me kicked out of there when it was Sullys...

CobraSnake
12-15-2008, 12:54 PM
As long as you're not gonna beat me up for making that .gif.. lol. I'll see what the Wife thinks and maybe we'll swing down there. #PMd

Especially since no one else seems to want to play pool.. I just don't go to Scottys (Twinz/Sullys) cuz my ex goes there a lot, and she got me kicked out of there when it was Sullys...
Well I would make sure that Scotty wouldn't do that to you. He's always working and is always in a great mood. I usually go to the fin N Feather on Loomis and 43rd on Tuesdays because its my day off and its FREE pool.

Mark

RanJer
12-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Well I would make sure that Scotty wouldn't do that to you. He's always working and is always in a great mood. I usually go to the fin N Feather on Loomis and 43rd on Tuesdays because its my day off and its FREE pool.

Mark

Well that'd be great for today... but it's only Monday. *sigh*

CobraSnake
12-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Well that'd be great for today... but it's only Monday. *sigh*
I also hope your pretty good at pool because I don't like to play ametures:goof

Naw JK I don't mind playing people that aren't as good as me. Its just that after a few games they are the ones that don't want to play. I guess when you get beat every game it starts to get old.

Mark

RanJer
12-15-2008, 05:08 PM
I also hope your pretty good at pool because I don't like to play ametures:goof

Naw JK I don't mind playing people that aren't as good as me. Its just that after a few games they are the ones that don't want to play. I guess when you get beat every game it starts to get old.

Mark

I used to do very well, after the past 2 weekends I've actually done better than I expected. I'm not trying out for ESPN or anything but I don't do too bad. And win or lose, I'll play all night.. I'm not that way hehe

CobraSnake
12-15-2008, 05:49 PM
I used to do very well, after the past 2 weekends I've actually done better than I expected. I'm not trying out for ESPN or anything but I don't do too bad. And win or lose, I'll play all night.. I'm not that way hehe
good to hear. I'm not trying out for ESPN either but I'm not a shitty player by any means. I'm glad that you said win or lose you would play all night long. My buddy Matt used to come out with me every tuesday then he would get more and more frustrated. He evenually stopped coming out at all on those weekday days.

Mark