PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Place to live :)

pOrk
12-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Anyone looking for a roommate? Or better yet, anyone have a place for rent or know of a place for rent thats not in the ghetto? I need a place with a garage, looking at duplexes on craigslist but trying to get someone to return a phone call is like pulling teeth. I am kinda POE, looking to spend less then 600 a month on a 2 bedroom

Silver350
12-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Eric If you find a 2 bedroom for that cheap chances are the place wont have a garage. Good luck if I come across anything ill let you know

jbiscuit
12-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Tosa duplex...I had that same set-up on 69th and North for $650/month...garage and all. Prices are probably up though since I live out there a few years ago. WAYYY better than living in a complex. No real rules other than the property owner's rules

pOrk
12-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Tosa duplex...I had that same set-up on 69th and North for $650/month...garage and all. Prices are probably up though since I live out there a few years ago. WAYYY better than living in a complex. No real rules other than the property owner's rules

Thats what I have been looking at, both Stallis and Tosa Duplexes run between 550 and 650, but the ones I have been finding have a garage that's already rented to the other tenants.

awsomeears
12-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Less then 600 GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep an eye out but it may be hard, I live in Cudahy and there may be a few.

That_Guy
12-11-2008, 05:46 PM
YOU HAVE A PM!!!!

ALSO ... if you dont like the deal i through out there if you can come up with 2 other people my familys got a 4 bed room finished basement deal coming up for rent soon.. rent would be under 380 with 4 people

Crawlin
12-11-2008, 11:11 PM
YOU HAVE A PM!!!!

ALSO ... if you dont like the deal i through out there if you can come up with 2 other people my familys got a 4 bed room finished basement deal coming up for rent soon.. rent would be under 380 with 4 people

Shit, if they could do $1100 I might just be interested for JUST me since I'm a loaner. Just don't know how much longer I'll be around WI. Current rent is that and been here 2 years. Just want something else since I dont want to buy if I'm not gonna be around here long.

PB86MCSS
12-11-2008, 11:46 PM
That will be a tough stretch, maybe in winter an owner will be happy to have someone move in rather than an empty unit(?).

My duplexes lower rent was $725 before we bought it and moved in just over a year ago (to the lower), 2 bedroom and 2 car garage for the lower tenants as well as private entry to the basement/laundry, in a decent part of StAllis if that helps give a ballpark figure. Our upper is almost $600 and thats no garage and smaller space. Rent market prices are up with the housing market down and some people who would typically be buying renting instead.

OxmanWI
12-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Does it have to be a one bedroom? I'm leaving my place at the end of the month, one bedroom with a one car garage spot for $525 a month. Located near N Portwashington and Hampton Rd. Couple minutes away from Bayshore Mall in Glendale.