PDA

View Full Version : Felon Finder? Sweet

pOrk
12-09-2008, 05:07 PM
This site is pretty sweet, you can look up the dirt on your neighbors if they are convicted felons

http://www.felonspy.com

Korndogg
12-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Yeah that site is a fake. Made up names

Voodoo Chick
12-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Damn.....I was gonna check up on every one I know, lol!

pOrk
12-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Yeah that site is a fake. Made up names

Where do you get this info from?

RanJer
12-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Decent idea, the familywatchdog site for sex offenders is realistically better imo. On top of the inaccuracy of this site. The sex offender registry is updated and once a sex offender they have to notify the state of any changes in address or anything. Felons can move every other day if they like.. And just because you're a felon, doesn't require you to notify anyone if you change address or anything..

For instance, I searched 2600 Burnham Ave... show's like 5 felons within quite a range.. I'm sure there's more than that..

Korndogg
12-09-2008, 05:19 PM
well first of all I did my house and there are tons of names where there are no houses. and their excuses under the "why do the results change" are just stupid. So then I looked it up on snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/felonspy.asp

I believe this was posted a while ago on here and we figured it out before.

PB86MCSS
12-09-2008, 05:31 PM
I believe this was posted a while ago on here and we figured it out before.

Yep!

badass88gt
12-09-2008, 05:43 PM
LOL, I looked up my house and it said there was some Mexican guy living in the lake a few blocks away. In the middle of the lake. I guess, it is frozen now. New tenant?

I checked the trailer court where a couple guys I know live. Not a single felon there. Who'duh thunk it?

Poncho
12-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Yea all the people here I know that are felons can't be found at the addresses they should be listed at.

badass88gt
12-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey cool, if you do it again after closing the window, new people felons will move in, right in front of your eyes!

Wow, they sure are fast with the updates.

lordairgtar
12-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I think it just leads you to click on a dog fight site.

michelle
12-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Decent idea, the familywatchdog site for sex offenders is realistically better imo. On top of the inaccuracy of this site. The sex offender registry is updated and once a sex offender they have to notify the state of any changes in address or anything. Felons can move every other day if they like.. And just because you're a felon, doesn't require you to notify anyone if you change address or anything..

For instance, I searched 2600 Burnham Ave... show's like 5 felons within quite a range.. I'm sure there's more than that..

That site is creepy. Looking at some of the sex offender faces - eek! Good to know though.

pOrk
12-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Bummer, I lose.

GTSLOW
12-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Yea all the people here I know that are felons can't be found at the addresses they should be listed at.

:stare

Waver
12-09-2008, 07:08 PM
LOL, I looked up my house and it said there was some Mexican guy living in the lake a few blocks away. In the middle of the lake. I guess, it is frozen now. New tenant?

I checked the trailer court where a couple guys I know live. Not a single felon there. Who'duh thunk it?

epic fail lol

GTSLOW
12-09-2008, 07:10 PM
I searched west allis and some dude with a rainbow s10 keeps popping up. Convicted of stealing bikes than painting them rainbow colors adding rainbow neons and selling them.

:goof :goof :goof

GRAMPS SS
12-09-2008, 07:14 PM

let it go...you'll feel sooooooooo much better....:thumbsup

GTSLOW
12-09-2008, 07:18 PM
let it go...you'll felll sooooooooo much better....:thumbsup

:stare :stare :stare

Feature Pony
12-09-2008, 08:36 PM

there was 6 people on my search in south milwaukee that were living in the lake, I thought humm maybe they are swimming with the fishes:wow

Poncho
12-09-2008, 09:00 PM
let it go...you'll feel sooooooooo much better....:thumbsup

what? it was a joke, i know no felons do you know any?

pOrk
12-09-2008, 10:31 PM
what? it was a joke, i know no felons do you know any?

A bunch of them on this very forum :thumbsup

GTSLOW
12-09-2008, 10:48 PM
there was 6 people on my search in south milwaukee that were living in the lake, I thought humm maybe they are swimming with the fishes:wow

Fellow South Milwaukean I take it?

A bunch of hem on this very forum :thumbsup

:stare x10000