PDA

View Full Version : STANMANs twin

GRAMPS SS
12-08-2008, 07:35 PM
yep...i couldn't believe it myself when i saw it out in the slop tonight....the car was a nice shade of gray and red...still had his white wheels on..but they were a shade of gray from the salt as well.........i caught up to the car in the falls as he was getting on the freeway....what a waste....

STANMAN
12-08-2008, 07:46 PM
yep...i couldn't believe it myself when i saw it out in the slop tonight....the car was a nice shade of gray and red...still had his white wheels on..but they were a shade of gray from the salt as well.........i caught up to the car in the falls as he was getting on the freeway....what a waste....

There's a twin right down to the white wheels. Will the hypocrisy ever end:rolf

GRAMPS SS
12-08-2008, 08:03 PM
bob...you knew about this car ....we made post about it before.....don't worry...it doesn't look half as good as yours....

RanJer
12-08-2008, 08:07 PM
don't worry...it doesn't look half as good as yours....
http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/images/smilies/nutswinger.gif

:goof:goof:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

STANMAN
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Don't hate!!!

GRAMPS SS
12-08-2008, 08:58 PM
http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/images/smilies/nutswinger.gif

:goof:goof:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Swing Low...Swing Cherry Reata coming for to carry me home......:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

Voodoo Chick
12-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Ahhhhh....It takes so little time for these threads to get really weird, really fast.....

STANMAN
12-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Swing Low...Swing Cherry Reata coming for to carry me home......:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

That would be "Swing low, sweet chariot, comeing forth to carry me home" I shouldn't have to correct you Wayne, I am sure you owned a cotton plantation in the south when you were just getting to be middle aged:rolf

Voodoo Chick
12-09-2008, 06:35 PM
That would be "Swing low, sweet chariot, comeing forth to carry me home" I shouldn't have to correct you Wayne, I am sure you owned a cotton plantation in the south when you were just getting to be middle aged:rolf

:wow :rolf

GRAMPS SS
12-09-2008, 08:33 PM

where do you think i got my ,money from....planting corn....:goof