PDA

View Full Version : Super Glue

Voodoo Chick
12-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Anyone know how to get super glue out from under your fingernails? I make jewelry, and was about to drop my glue, grabbed for it, it got all over my hands and under my nails. It feels nasty as f***. Ummm......Help?

Ricky Bobby
12-04-2008, 08:51 PM
paint thinner maybe or something along those lines i guess

not sure here just a guess that shit gets all kinds of stuff out or off

Voodoo Chick
12-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I was eyeing up the bottle of lacquer-thinner......but it says "do not get on skin" on it. Oh well, a little ain't gonna hurt me, lol!

moels
12-04-2008, 08:56 PM
I heard on Martha Stewart that masturbating gets the glue off.

GRAMPS SS
12-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Lacquer thinner won't hurt you...try nail polish remover as well..they both work....

just don't let us catch ya sniffing....

Voodoo Chick
12-04-2008, 08:58 PM

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
12-04-2008, 08:58 PM

did you hear about the homeless guy at the museum in the bathroom masturbating with magazines on the floor......was on the news...dammmmmmmmmmmm....

Holeshot
12-04-2008, 08:59 PM

That's because non of the Dikes she did time with would do it with her. She had to learn that masturbation is better off self taught.

Voodoo Chick
12-04-2008, 09:02 PM
This is reminding me of that scene from one of the "American Pie" movies when the kid super-glues his hand to his.....well......ya know....LOL!

moels
12-04-2008, 09:04 PM
This is reminding me of that scene from one of the "American Pie" movies when the kid super-glues his hand to his.....well......ya know....LOL!

His videotape ,yeah I saw that movie. haha

GRAMPS SS
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM
That's because non of the Dikes she did time with would do it with her. She had to learn that masturbation is better off self taught.

she still does...i hate that dike........K-MART ex blue light b1tch....

moels
12-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Grampa Wayne seems to have pent up aggression tonight. I think he needs to do the 5 nickle shuffle himself. lol

GRAMPS SS
12-04-2008, 09:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^^NO JILL OR LILL tonight for me....i know your watching tube8 and doing it.....

GRAMPS SS
12-04-2008, 09:17 PM
or as they say at seans school Wii

Trutildeathxxx
12-04-2008, 09:18 PM
fire, that will get anything off

STANMAN
12-04-2008, 09:19 PM
It reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the two lesbians walk into the fertility clinic and ask for a vial of sprem and an applicator that looks like Jody Fosters knuckle:rolf

lordairgtar
12-04-2008, 11:50 PM
As a person who builds model cars, I've done this...
Step 1
Do not attempt to tear or force apart the glue. This could rip your skin.
Step2
Apply acetone-based nail-polish remover to the area. The acetone breaks down the bond.
Step3
If there's a lot of glue on your skin, soak the skin in nail-polish remover to dissolve the bond.
Step4
Clean the area with soap and water after removing the glue.
Step5
If you don't have nail-polish remover, soak the affected skin in warm, soapy water.
Step6
Slowly roll the skin to work the bond apart as the warm water soaks through. Continue doing this until the skin is free of glue.

Voodoo Chick
12-05-2008, 01:38 AM
As a person who builds model cars, I've done this...
Step 1
Do not attempt to tear or force apart the glue. This could rip your skin.
Step2
Apply acetone-based nail-polish remover to the area. The acetone breaks down the bond.
Step3
If there's a lot of glue on your skin, soak the skin in nail-polish remover to dissolve the bond.
Step4
Clean the area with soap and water after removing the glue.
Step5
If you don't have nail-polish remover, soak the affected skin in warm, soapy water.
Step6
Slowly roll the skin to work the bond apart as the warm water soaks through. Continue doing this until the skin is free of glue.

Awesome advice! Thanks so much! :) My fingers and nails are relatively glue-free now!!