PDA

View Full Version : Week 14 Pick em...THURS GAME!! PRINCE, what... the FUCK!!!???

Brian98GTP
12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
:rolf

:alcoholic

Unless people read this VERY soon, it looks like I'll be the only one with a chance to pick a PERFECT week. :thumbsup

Thu, Dec 04
OAK @ SD

Sun, Dec 07
JAC @ CHI
CLE @ TEN
PHI @ NYG
MIN @ DET
HOU @ GB
ATL @ NO
CIN @ IND
MIA @ BUF
NE @ SEA
KC @ DEN
NYJ @ SF
STL @ ARI
DAL @ PIT
WAS @ BAL

Mon, Dec 08
TB @ CAR

Holeshot
12-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Week 14 Pick em...THURS GAME!! PRINCE, what... the FUCK!!!???

Unless people read this VERY soon, it looks like I'll be the only one with a chance to pick a PERFECT week.

Thu, Dec 04
OAK @ SD

I do the rest later

BOSS LX
12-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Sd...........................

Anakonda69
12-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Sun, Dec 07
JAC @ CHI
CLE @ TEN
PHI @ NYG
MIN @ DET
HOU @ GB
ATL @ NO
CIN @ IND
MIA @ BUF
NE @ SEA
KC @ DEN
NYJ @ SF
STL @ ARI
DAL @ PIT
WAS @ BAL

Mon, Dec 08
TB @ CAR

Brian98GTP
12-05-2008, 09:23 AM
LAST WEEKS RESULTS!!!!

Congrats to Moels who finished 1st for picking 12 games correct!

Moels - 12
cruisin - 11
Hamrhead - 11
Me - 9
BeesTwin - 9
Dirty - 9
Holeshot - 9
Lit - 9
97z28 - 9
Boss - 8
Prince - 7 :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
12-05-2008, 10:24 AM
lol...sorry...been too busy that I forgot!

it looks like I continue the trend of winning one week, finishing last the next!

My picks:

Sun, Dec 07
JAC @ CHI-Both are desperate for the win. CHI has more to play for and are at home, so I give the edge to them.
CLE @ TEN-Okay...so I picked against TEN and lost big. With more rest than typical, I think they get an easy victory here too.
PHI @ NYG-I hate when I do this...I get cute and look for too many reasons to pick against the favorite team. BUT PHI did restore a little swagger and no doubt earned a little confidence in their big win on Thanksgiving. They have a little more rest to boot. They don't have the distractions of what's been going on with Burress either. It's a tough call...but the smart pick is to stick with the favorite.
MIN @ DET- though I'm convinced that DET has a decent shot of upsetting the vikqueens, I'm sticking with the smart pick.
HOU @ GB-GB NEEDS this win, and should be favored at home...they played a good CAR team tough, so there is no reason to think it can't happen.
ATL @ NO- Both teams are fighting tooth and nails for every victory. NO play-off hopes are all but gone though, yet they are playing for respectability. I say their experience at the QB position and being at home gives them an edge in this one.
CIN @ IND- Indy ain't the INDY of old, but they can still find a way to beat bad teams....I hope.
MIA @ BUF- Rivals. At home. Cold weather. Closely matched teams. BUF in more need of a win after coming of an UGLY loss and MIA coming off an UGLY win. I say the edge goes to BUF in this match-up.
NE @ SEA- I hate calling games in which a decent team travels so far, to such crummy weather, to play a crummy team. Fortunately, NE knows it has to scrape for every yard given their situation and understand that no game is a given especially for them as they learned they are NOT one of the better teams in the AFC, but just a good one; that and they are plenty accustomed to crummy weather too. I think since SEA has seen how to contain NE, so I think it'll be a low scoring, ugly game with NE coming out on top.
KC @ DEN- KC won on the road against a bad OAK team...I don't see it happening against a better DEN team a mile up in the cold rocky mountain air.
NYJ @ SF- Jet's should bring a reckoning after last weeks ugly loss to an inferior team (recall...after big wins, teams generally have let-downs). Fortunately, they have a horrid SF team to beat up on.
STL @ ARI- Fortunately for ARI, they are back to playing bad teams again.
DAL @ PIT- This should be a good game...two good teams. Two good D's (edge to PITT), with two good O's (edge to DAL). Every point should be hard fought. I give many edges to PITT (coaching, home, better foul weather team), but I go with DAL on momentum alone.
WAS @ BAL-I kind of want to pick BAL...but coming off a tough loss, playing in a tough division, I think WAS comes into the game more focused and prepared, and thus gets the "W".

Mon, Dec 08
TB @ CAR- Two very evenly matched teams coming off tough wins. I say CAR has more momentum coming off a more uplifting come-from-behind victory and gets another close one here.

DirtyMax
12-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Sun, Dec 07
JAC @ CHI
CLE @ TEN
PHI @ NYG
MIN @ DET
HOU @ GB
ATL @ NO
CIN @ IND
MIA @ BUF
NE @ SEA
KC @ DEN
NYJ @ SF
STL @ ARI
DAL @ PIT
WAS @ BAL

Mon, Dec 08
TB @ CAR

flyin_blue_egg
12-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Sun, Dec 07
JAC @ CHI
CLE @ TEN
PHI @ NYG
MIN @ DET
HOU @ GB
ATL @ NO
CIN @ IND
MIA @ BUF
NE @ SEA
KC @ DEN
NYJ @ SF
STL @ ARI
DAL @ PIT
WAS @ BAL

Mon, Dec 08
TB @ CAR

BeesTwinEG
12-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Thu, Dec 04
OAK @ SD

Sun, Dec 07
JAC @ CHI
CLE @ TEN
PHI @ NYG
MIN @ DET
HOU @ GB
ATL @ NO
CIN @ IND
MIA@ BUF
NE @ SEA
KC @ DEN
NYJ @ SF
STL @ ARZ
DAL @ PIT
was @ BAL

Mon, Dec 08
TB @ CAR

Holeshot
12-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Sun, Dec 07
JAC @ CHI
CLE @ TEN
PHI @ NYG
MIN @ DET
HOU @ GB
ATL @ NO
CIN @ IND
MIA @ BUF
NE @ SEA
KC @ DEN
NYJ @ SF
STL @ ARI
DAL @ PIT
WAS @ BAL

Mon, Dec 08
TB @ CAR

Waver
12-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Sun, Dec 07
CHI
TEN
PHI
MIN
GB
NO
IND
BUF
NE
DEN
NYJ
ARI
PIT
WAS
Mon, Dec 08
CAR

Holeshot
12-08-2008, 10:43 PM
I think I only missed 4 this week. Bout Damn time.

BOSS LX
12-09-2008, 11:20 PM
oops......

97z2801ss
12-10-2008, 11:17 PM
X2 andy i forgot....