PDA

View Full Version : Black Kouki S14 in S. Milwaukee

Exitspeed
12-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Anyone know this person? My wife has a listing on Monroe Ave and I see the car parked outside all the time. The front bumper has a hole in it.

lasttimearound
12-03-2008, 02:15 PM
yeah, i think i know him mel, if its who im thinking, hes a tool.

Exitspeed
12-03-2008, 02:20 PM
yeah, i think i know him mel, if its who im thinking, hes a tool.

Figures.

Dude I don't have your number. I was gonna call you to see what you were doing this morning. Pm me your number when you get a sec.

Flicktitty
12-03-2008, 02:47 PM
seems amajority of the 240 community i meet these days are tools.

Exitspeed
12-03-2008, 03:24 PM
seems amajority of the 240 community i meet these days are tools.

Does anyone know the dude that had the Silver Moss Kouki S14 that was in Team Rush a few years ago?

He was a tool tool. He had some serious FWS battleships Racing Harts. Some shit that was cool on a Civic in 2001.

He was at a car show at the Milwaukee Mile they were having and I saw two dudes standing next to it. So i said, "Hey, who's Kouki is this?" Dude says "what?" I say, "is this your kouki?". He just looks at me puzzled. I say, "Is this your kouki 240?" He says, "Well it's my 240." From that point on I knew there was no reason to go forward with this conversation, but I like to talk so I did. I said "what's your plan with the car. You gonna get some decent wheels?" He's like, "naw these are cool so I'm just going to..." I ****** stopped listening.

That's why us real 240 enthusiasts have to stick together.

Flicktitty
12-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Does anyone know the dude that had the Silver Moss Kouki S14 that was in Team Rush a few years ago?

He was a tool tool. He had some serious FWS battleships Racing Harts. Some shit that was cool on a Civic in 2001.

He was at a car show at the Milwaukee Mile they were having and I saw two dudes standing next to it. So i said, "Hey, who's Kouki is this?" Dude says "what?" I say, "is this your kouki?". He just looks at me puzzled. I say, "Is this your kouki 240?" He says, "Well it's my 240." From that point on I knew there was no reason to go forward with this conversation, but I like to talk so I did. I said "what's your plan with the car. You gonna get some decent wheels?" He's like, "naw these are cool so I'm just going to..." I ****** stopped listening.

i think that show they had was like 3-4 years ago now wasen't it?
Me and my buddy showed up there late with his supra and pissed off all the Rush guys cause everyone stopped lookin at there shit.

i try and keep track of 240's in the area but have a hard time.

i've seen a older lady 50ish? In a redish/maroon Hatch that looks pretty decent and i think auto up by brookfield/wauwatosa area.

Exitspeed
12-03-2008, 03:29 PM
i think that show they had was like 3-4 years ago now wasen't it?
Me and my buddy showed up there late with his supra and pissed off all the Rush guys cause everyone stopped lookin at there shit.

i try and keep track of 240's in the area but have a hard time.

i've seen a older lady 50ish? In a redish/maroon Hatch that looks pretty decent and i think auto up by brookfield/wauwatosa area.

I try to too. There's a decent shape Red Vert that is always in the parking lot at the New Berlin Walmart.

Flicktitty
12-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I try to too. There's a decent shape Red Vert that is always in the parking lot at the New Berlin Walmart.

yeah, i've seen that one driving down I-43 south between mooreland and 164.

there's also a CLEAN black SE Coupe. that i've seen going down 45 by Mayfair road seen it like 3-4 times on the freeway.

lasttimearound
12-03-2008, 03:40 PM
there is a mint black hatch that is a professor at UWM. i ran into him in the parking garage, its only got 48k on it, and its SUPER and i mean SUPER clean.

LIZMO
12-03-2008, 04:38 PM
i have 2 240s oh hey... lol.

Troutman
12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
i have 2 240s oh hey... lol.

i use to have 2 240s as well. the current OG....Z, and my 95 zenki...which was sold to fund the Z. had an S15 black-top, disco potato, blitz FMIC, etc... guy that bought it blew it up...he apparently decided to jack the car up on the oil pan:eek:

lasttimearound
12-05-2008, 02:06 PM
mel, is nicole selling that aparment/duplex thing over there? or which listing is hers?

nismodave
12-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Usually just the s14 owners are tools...

zerepdivad
12-05-2008, 08:45 PM

What exactly is it that makes someone a "real 240 enthusiast"?
Is it knowing every little retarded terminology for the car? Is it having the newest wheels with the perfect offset? Is it making your car look like whatever drift car is out there? Holding your bumper up by zipties? Making your car look like the way it came stock in japan?

I've got two of these 90's econoboxes but man i don't by any means go assuming everyone else who owns one is a jackass, or should automatically go on the internet and look up every little thing on the car. There's PLENTY of people out there who know every little terminology that goes with the car yet can't work on them for crap.... does that still make them a "real 240 enthusast"? There's plenty of people out there who don't know every little term for the car yet love there car just as much if not more than "real 240 enthusasts", Then there's also people who genuinely buy the cars because they were a good deal at the time*me* and just make due with what they have, but don't get on a high horse because some kid has one with some fwd offset wheels and doesn't know what the chassis code is on the dam thing. I personally could give a fuck less who has one of these, or about what they do with them. All i care about is my two pos' staying in one piece.

Waver
12-05-2008, 08:55 PM
^^^they talking about your car?

and what is kokie and what ever the hell else you called the 240? I like the way they look, but I have been more of a fan of the high end of the japanese sports cars, like the 300, 3000, supra ect....

LIZMO
12-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Kouki means the later model there is the 95-96 (Zenki early model) and the koukie 97-98 (late model) same as 300zx's and other cars from japan.

Waver
12-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Kouki means the later model there is the 95-96 (Zenki early model) and the koukie 97-98 (late model) same as 300zx's and other cars from japan.

ah thanks for letting me know the lingo....

rally_scort
12-05-2008, 11:43 PM
ah thanks for letting me know the lingo....

now your a true enthusiast :rolf

lasttimearound
12-05-2008, 11:55 PM
dont forget the chuki style too...

zerepdivad
12-06-2008, 03:10 AM
^^^they talking about your car?

and what is kokie and what ever the hell else you called the 240? I like the way they look, but I have been more of a fan of the high end of the japanese sports cars, like the 300, 3000, supra ect....

No they're not talking about mine haha. I'm not too into the newer 240sx's. I just get annoyed when people rag on others because they don't know every single detail about their car, and automatically assume they're jackasses for it. I'm also a fan of the higher up ones like 300zx, 350z, supra, evo etc. But they're out of my price range right now since i got school to pay for.

Exitspeed
12-07-2008, 10:18 AM
What exactly is it that makes someone a "real 240 enthusiast"?
Is it knowing every little retarded terminology for the car? Is it having the newest wheels with the perfect offset? Is it making your car look like whatever drift car is out there? Holding your bumper up by zipties? Making your car look like the way it came stock in japan?

I've got two of these 90's econoboxes but man i don't by any means go assuming everyone else who owns one is a jackass, or should automatically go on the internet and look up every little thing on the car. There's PLENTY of people out there who know every little terminology that goes with the car yet can't work on them for crap.... does that still make them a "real 240 enthusast"? There's plenty of people out there who don't know every little term for the car yet love there car just as much if not more than "real 240 enthusasts", Then there's also people who genuinely buy the cars because they were a good deal at the time*me* and just make due with what they have, but don't get on a high horse because some kid has one with some fwd offset wheels and doesn't know what the chassis code is on the dam thing. I personally could give a fuck less who has one of these, or about what they do with them. All i care about is my two pos' staying in one piece.

No they're not talking about mine haha. I'm not too into the newer 240sx's. I just get annoyed when people rag on others because they don't know every single detail about their car, and automatically assume they're jackasses for it. I'm also a fan of the higher up ones like 300zx, 350z, supra, evo etc. But they're out of my price range right now since i got school to pay for.

Come on. This is a car forum. WTF should anyone have to explain what it means to be a real enthusiast? Gimmie a break.

Look, if you are the one of people that bought the car because it was mad JDM tyte and you saw it drifting on TV, so you went and bought some rusted out hoopty, and went up to the hwy to get some ill-nana, then 2 months later you realized that the car was way too old and didn't get you the ***** you expected it to because most chicks think it's a 90's POS econobox and then you went ahead and sold it just to rid your hands of it...you are not an enthusiast.

(yes that was an intentional run-on)

Now if that is not you...don't be so quick to get defensive.

Now if that is you...then yes, my respect for you or those individuals is nil.

Seriously. I don't think we should have to explain what an enthusiast on here.

Aren't you on Zilvia? I know your SN from somewhere.