PDA

View Full Version : CCASR (Car Clubs Against Street Racing)

65black
12-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Here's a new site if you are Interested,Promoting Racing on the track not the street

http://ccasr.org

SBC-Fox
12-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Who wants to promote that we all know bcm doesnt street race anyway

65black
12-03-2008, 08:47 AM
Who wants to promote that we all know bcm doesnt street race anyway

So what you are saying is --You don't care if Law Enforcement Has or is Getting the Ability to Confiscate-and DESTROY Your Vehicle because you altered or modded it. It's already happening in California.

These are just some of the issue's out there that need to be Addressed!!

my hope is that concerned individual's,can unite and provide a GROUP voice that can and will be heard..

pOrk
12-03-2008, 10:01 AM
^ They are destroying cars that are confiscated AT the street races. These are not first time offenders.

There is already a HUGE organization for this, RASR. Racers Against Street Racing.

65black
12-03-2008, 10:32 AM
^ They are destroying cars that are confiscated AT the street races. These are not first time offenders.

There is already a HUGE organization for this, RASR. Racers Against Street Racing.
Nothing against RASR ,they do not offer a OpenForum that you can raise concerns -- All I'm saying is check it out ,If it's not for you all is still good>>>.:durr

Karps TA
12-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Isn't SEMA the one that has the pull on this?

shoooo32
12-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Isn't SEMA the one that has the pull on this?

Message boards are fun but if you want "change" this is the group to join.

http://www.semasan.com/san/IndividualSignup.aspx

Sprayaway Fox
12-03-2008, 11:49 AM
They better start making more dragstrips.... If there gonna be crushing cars.

CobraSnake
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
They better start making more dragstrips.... If there gonna be crushing cars.
thats what I was going to say. If they are going to be crushing cars there needs to be at least 3 dragstrips within 50 miles otherwise good luck.

Mark

Sprayaway Fox
12-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Since I am in a club, I can say that if your club is out on the street and never does anything to prove you got some tough sheet. Your club is weak.

scaleracer
12-03-2008, 04:09 PM
The bad stuff that happens is mostly kids or people doing dumb shit.. If you know what your doing your fine and most of it is on roads not "populated"... And theres gonna be street racing either way.. :3gears:

LIZMO
12-03-2008, 04:35 PM
i think alot more people would go to the track if it wasn't so expensive to race... just my .02 cents, i don't street race, i go and watch, but thats it. ill take my car to the track.

STANMAN
12-03-2008, 04:53 PM
The track breaks stuff, the street is much more forgiving, we all know this:rolf

DR.FORD
12-03-2008, 10:52 PM
I want to start a new club titled...
"Street racers against waxers and cheap plastic trophy collectors":rolf
Who's with me??!!!

pOrk
12-03-2008, 11:15 PM
" against cheap plastic trophy collectors "

I'm in

GRAMPS SS
12-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Who's with me??!!!

do we get jackets, t-shirts and hoodies...i'm in....:thumbsup

STANMAN
12-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Who's with me??!!!

I'm in:thumbsup

Beagle
12-04-2008, 04:29 PM
If they start crushing cars then all the street racers will evade the police plain and simple. Then all hell will break lose and people will start resisting arrest and fighting back. The most that will ever happen is that cars will get impounded and you'll be slapped with a hefty fine. But Im sure alot of people will still run from the cops. Until they make cop cars faster a turbo honda could get away so what do you think faster cars will do?

kornholio788
12-04-2008, 04:38 PM
If they start crushing cars then all the street racers will evade the police plain and simple. Then all hell will break lose and people will start resisting arrest and fighting back. The most that will ever happen is that cars will get impounded and you'll be slapped with a hefty fine. But Im sure alot of people will still run from the cops. Until they make cop cars faster a turbo honda could get away so what do you think faster cars will do?
They have already crushed quite a few cars and have been for a while now.

Beagle
12-04-2008, 05:03 PM
They have already crushed quite a few cars and have been for a while now.

Sorry I was referring to mainly in Wisconsin.

Voodoo Chick
12-04-2008, 05:14 PM
They crush them?? What do you have to be caught doing to have your car crushed? I'm assuming they can't just take your car for nothing, right?

LIZMO
12-04-2008, 05:36 PM
if your caught racing they crush them...

Voodoo Chick
12-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Wow......I'm glad I never race my cars.