PDA

View Full Version : BCM in general . . .

SMS 1
01-21-2004, 07:49 PM
I don't want to sound to :gay here but I really dig this place. Until recently there has been less bickering than just about any other board I have seen. I understand things have changed and I never thought that anyone was abusing power or privelage but I may be somewhat alone in that opinion. As long as this site, board, club (or unclub) is here I will keep coming back.

That being said, can someone tell me approximately what is or is not "off limits" now that there are no guardian judges over the boards? Mainly I just don't want to be the first to accidentally cause a problem! I mean I assume that common sense would apply but are there some guidelines?

Be cool guys :thumbsup

Yooformula
01-21-2004, 08:02 PM
I think the best course would be to just use common sense and not use profanity and no nudity. We just felt that with no official mods/admin types that we can just enjoy the site and each other better as opposed to being under any pretense of bosses or such.

The site was created for local muscle car enthusiats and personally, I would like it to stay that way. Most of the personal b|tchfest I will apologize for and now realize taking it to private messeging would have been the best route but its too late now so time to move on. I really hope those of us can just put the past behind and grow from this sh|tstorm because we ALL used to have a blast together and we need some of that now with the long a$$ winter upon us.

:thumbsup

Knyghtmare
01-21-2004, 08:06 PM
Take it from me... Dont drink and post.

SMS 1
01-21-2004, 08:46 PM
I think I have pretty much taught myself that lesson finally!

That is unless it's a big bottle of BCM . . . :durr

BadAzzGTA89
01-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by SMS 1
I think I have pretty much taught myself that lesson finally!

That is unless it's a big bottle of BCM . . . :durr

LMAO classic we could have shirts made lmfao

MoreTorque
01-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Just enjoy the site and remember that it isnt anything but a gathering of car enthusiasts.

It is a board for locals to chat and occasionally get together from time to time if they wish.

Just be mature and have fun.

Cryptic
01-21-2004, 10:58 PM
haha that was creative :thumbsup

lotsals1
01-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Intelman34
Just enjoy the site and remember that it isnt anything but a gathering of car enthusiasts.

It is a board for locals to chat and occasionally get together from time to time if they wish.

Just be mature and have fun. Sheezes Next time i log on here -ya'll be hugging and makeing smores or some Ghay crap -:wow

DocDave
01-22-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Knyghtmare
Take it from me... Dont drink and post.
LMAO! Yup.

BAD LS1
01-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by lotsals1
Sheezes Next time i log on here -ya'll be hugging and makeing smores or some Ghay crap -:wow

Where is that funny ass ghay smiley Tim???

You forgot to include that!!!;)

lotsals1
01-22-2004, 10:04 PM
As requestedhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/d0/intercourse.gif
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/d0/lew.gif
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/d0/sex.gif
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/d0/suck.gif

SMS 1
01-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Well Tim, I guess you really like your gay ass smiley's :eek:

-don't get too close to me :flipoff:

lotsals1
01-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by SMS 1
I don't want to sound to :gay here but I really dig this place. Until recently there has been less bickering than just about any other board I have seen. I understand things have changed and I never thought that anyone was abusing power or privelage but I may be somewhat alone in that opinion. As long as this site, board, club (or unclub) is here I will keep coming back.

That being said, can someone tell me approximately what is or is not "off limits" now that there are no guardian judges over the boards? Mainly I just don't want to be the first to accidentally cause a problem! I mean I assume that common sense would apply but are there some guidelines?

Be cool guys :thumbsup Oh yah ! I forgot to tell you you did sound :gay as you so willingly adimtted:wstupid

SMS 1
01-22-2004, 11:01 PM
Hmmm, I'll have to run that by the wife and see what she thinks :goof

I was just trying to bring some hope to this place man. Saw so much BS last cpl of days and wanted to try-n-help. :haveabeer