PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Track Day Schedule and Invitation

Feffman
12-01-2008, 09:57 PM
2009 MVP Track Time Schedule

Hi All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited to announce our expanded track day schedule for the 2009 track season.

It is with great pleasure MVP Track Time welcomes Jaime Goffaux to the MVP family. Jaime is a long-time Lotus pal of mine and is taking on operations of several of our 2009 track events as part of our expansion. Undoubtedly Jaime will run a great event in the manner you are accustomed to.

After several years of successful events on the Midwest’s premier tracks, we are looking East at some of North America’s most historic tracks. The “Big 5” (Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen and Mid-Ohio) have always been on MVP’s radar. Adding Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio and possibly Road Atlanta for 2009 gets us 3/5 way there. If/when we find partners out West, Laguna Seca will become a reality and IF (notice BIG if) we can secure a workable date at Road America we will complete the “Big 5” circle.

As many are feeling the effects of the economic downturn, MVP is attempting to keep pricing the same as 2008. With all the economic bad news, I hope this reaches you as some good news. We aim to bring the best track value to you. Below you will find our tentative 2009 schedule, subject to revision as necessary.

April 20: Putnam Park ”Tax Freedom Track Day”

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track)

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track)

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms ”No Hurricane Rain Track Weekend”

September 7-8: Virginia International Raceway ”Labor Day Speed Fix”

October 17-18: Mid Ohio

September 28, 2009 - Summit Point (Main Course)

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen ”Halloween Fright FAST!”

Road Atlanta (TBD – The head of scheduling just had their first child)

The wet weather of late tells me we are in for a long, cold, snowy Winter. When Spring arrives, I hope you’ll gear up for some much needed fresh air and join MVP Track Time at the track.

For those of you thinking about the upcoming holidays (Joy of Joys!) remember MVP Track Time has gift certificates available for stocking stuffers and under the tree. Feel free to contact me, or better yet, have your loved ones contact me for an MVP Track Time Gift Certificate.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2009!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Feffman
12-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Good Morning BCM:

More great news, we locked down our Road Atlanta weekend for November 21 -22, 2009. The first annual MVP Track Time "Flyin Turkey Trot" AND we just upgraded the Putnam Park event to a track weekend April 18-19, 2009 instead of just April 20th.

Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for all the details!

Hope to see you there!

Feff

Feffman
04-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Good Morning All:

Our Putnam Park track weekend in April is Sold Out and Autobahn Country Club (full 3.56 mile track near Chicago) on June 1st and August 3rd are filling fast.

Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days. CYA at the track!

Feff

Feffman
05-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Good Morning All:

Couple of photos from Putnam Park April 18th & 19th.

June 1st at Autobahn is Sold Out! Our August 3rd Autobahn Country Club track day on the full 3.56 mile track near Chicago is filling fast.

Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Feffman
07-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Good Morning BCM:

Our August 3rd Autobahn Country Club track day on the full 3.56 mile track near Chicago is 90% full. The NOVICE & INTERMEDIATE run groups for 8/3/09 are full. There are limited spaces in the Advanced run group.

Our Blackhawk Farms Raceway (near Rockford, IL.) "No Hurricane Rain" track weekend September 5th & 6th is filling fast as well. Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days.

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Feffman
07-20-2009, 06:26 AM
August 3rd at Autobahn Country Club is SOLD OUT! Hope to see you at Blackhawk Farms September 5-6!

Feff

Feffman
08-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Good Morning All:

The Blackhawk Farms Raceway (near Rockford, IL.) "No Hurricane Rain" track weekend September 5th & 6th just passed 1/2 full and is filling fast. Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days.

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff