PDA

View Full Version : 90 Gallon Fish Tank

hotshift13
12-01-2008, 09:21 PM
I have this huge 90 gallon saltwater tank set up that needs to go. After reading Pork's listing about selling his Rena filter, I thought someone here would be interested. We are moving in a new direction, and we just don't have the time and the interest anymore for it anymore.

90 gallon tank
Black stand enclosed
Rena filstar xp3 filter up to 150 gallon tank, best filter ever.
Coral base and tufa rock
Tank heater
Nice air pump
50 pounds of extra salt
Everything you need to upkeep and run the tank for quite a while
Fish: 1 clown, 1 tang, 3 damsels
The water is healthy and so are the fish, and who ever takes the tank should take the water too, because healthy water is the key to a nice tank.

What I'd like to get for the tank set-up, I'd like to get $600.00 or best offer, or trades will be considered. Trades, Third gen Trans Am parts, or anything of interest.

hotshift13
12-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Anyone? $550.00? Get this thing out of my house so i can put up our christmas tree.........

HITMAN
12-05-2008, 04:53 AM
How in the hell does one transport 80+ gallons of water? Pick-up truck with a swimming pool liner in the bed? This is truly a super deal and IF I had the room and could figure out the water transport situation, I'd be on this like a fat kid on a Twinkie. Wait a minute, I am a fat kid. Bad analogy...:rolf

CannotPost
12-05-2008, 08:32 AM
How in the hell does one transport 80+ gallons of water? Pick-up truck with a swimming pool liner in the bed? This is truly a super deal and IF I had the room and could figure out the water transport situation, I'd be on this like a fat kid on a Twinkie. Wait a minute, I am a fat kid. Bad analogy...:rolf

Good question, the water alone weighs 750lbs @ 8.34lbs a gallon.....

hotshift13
12-05-2008, 05:40 PM
When I got the water I went to Wall mart and got two big plastic garbage cans (clean) transported a large portion of the water that way. After I was finished I wiped out the cans and took them back to wallmart. You don't need to take ALL the water but 40-50 would be a good idea.