PDA

View Full Version : Oh snap (my ankle)

Goat Roper
12-01-2008, 05:32 PM
http://video.mpora.com/watch/A7KiNJluf/

pOrk
12-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Holy balls that looks like it hurts. I especially like the part where he is squeeling like a stuck pig while texting / looking up a phone number.

SSDude
12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
oh crap ouch

Reverend Cooper
12-01-2008, 07:28 PM
ouch

Prince Valiant
12-01-2008, 09:09 PM
From the looks of it, it is obvious that it's a compound fracture...almost certainly based on the deformity a "Pott's Fracture".

Seen it before...and still not easy to look at. Ouch.

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 10:32 PM
OMFG. Oh wow. That's horrible.

Cryptic
12-01-2008, 10:33 PM
:puke

juicedimpss
12-01-2008, 10:35 PM
ouch
wow

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 10:42 PM
:puke

I agree with you 150 bazillion %.........

CobraSnake
12-04-2008, 05:12 PM
From the looks of it, it is obvious that it's a compound fracture...almost certainly based on the deformity a "Pott's Fracture".

Seen it before...and still not easy to look at. Ouch.
thats exactly what I was going to post but you beat me too it. Seriously though who gives a fuck what kind of fracture it is?

GRAMPS SS
12-04-2008, 06:04 PM
dammmmmmmmm that hurt.............

Prince Valiant
12-04-2008, 06:08 PM
thats exactly what I was going to post but you beat me too it. Seriously though who gives a fuck what kind of fracture it is?I do.

Do you really have a problem with that? And should I expect your mother beating down my door?

Yooformula
12-04-2008, 06:17 PM
thats exactly what I was going to post but you beat me too it. Seriously though who gives a fuck what kind of fracture it is?

are you kidding me bro? is that really necessary from you? maybe I care and enjoy being ******* enlightened. holy shit that Pott's fracture looks nasty!

Waver
12-04-2008, 06:23 PM

Not everyone on here has any experience with breaks or fractures of any kind, so they might of wanted to know what a compound fracture looked like

pOrk
12-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Thats only a fracture? I thought a fracture was a crack, that some bitch looks BROKE

Waver
12-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Thats only a fracture? I thought a fracture was a crack, that some bitch looks BROKE

unfortunatly I cant see the pic here at work, so I couldnt tell you, however when xxxtremeteam gets back on here he could tell you for sure

Prince Valiant
12-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Anytime you see bone sticking through skin, this is a compound or open fracture.

Fracture refers to any kind of break...from a virtually invisible like a stress fracture...to the bone is driven into each other resulting in numerous pieces "comminuted" fracture.

Pott's generally refers to an eversion and/or twisting type fracture that results in either a sheer fracture of the medial malleolus (inside bump of the ankle) or tear of the largge deltoid ligament of the inside of the ankle, along with a distal fibular fracture (outside bone of the leg). Another possibility is a very rare fracture called a tri-planer fracture where there are multiple fractures (complex) on various planes (sagittal/parietal/coronal/etc) of the body.

xxtremeteam
12-04-2008, 11:14 PM
prince valiant- I do not know you but you seem very well educated in the medical field are you in that field of work or just a member of the broken bone club(like me I broke femur bone-hardest bone in your body to break due to size,also broke the 5th metatarsole in my foot and another bone in my foot)

I also agree any time bones are through the skin its a compound/ i personally have never heard of a potts fracture im going to google it , if I cant find it at goole I will ask the docs at work

xxtremeteam
12-04-2008, 11:18 PM
so a potts fracture is ankle specific and sounds a lot like a common term used as sprial fracture I do enjoy to learn,link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pott's_fracture

Prince Valiant
12-04-2008, 11:39 PM
I do work in the medical field...as an athletic trainer (NOT a personal trainer), so ortho/sport injuries are a specialty. I do have more ortho training than most since I worked at blount ortho for a number of years in a dual role as a physicians extender and as a physical therapist.

An even more interesting fracture is the similar maisonneuve fracture; yes, it is very similar, except that it results in proximal fibular fracture versus a distal...if you want to impress the docs, ask how frequently they've seen that one (pronounced May-sa-new fracture).

xxtremeteam
12-05-2008, 12:06 AM
I do work in the medical field...as an athletic trainer (NOT a personal trainer), so ortho/sport injuries are a specialty. I do have more ortho training than most since I worked at blount ortho for a number of years in a dual role as a physicians extender and as a physical therapist.

An even more interesting fracture is the similar maisonneuve fracture; yes, it is very similar, except that it results in proximal fibular fracture versus a distal...if you want to impress the docs, ask how frequently they've seen that one (pronounced May-sa-new fracture).

Athletic trainer, for Aurora health care? I work for aurora as a emergency room tech,I have also been a emt for ten years now, so during football/soccer/ westling season we work ofter with athletic trainers

Prince Valiant
12-05-2008, 08:21 AM
With Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare...I only work in the HS now (greendale).

CobraSnake
12-05-2008, 01:45 PM
wow you guys are a bunch of cry babies. It just pisses me off that valiant is mister know it all. No one asked or ever hinted towards wanting to know what kind of fracture it is. Yet everytime I see something posted by him its a ******* paragraph. I guess there might have been people that wanted to know but he just pisses me off because no matter what subject is being discussed hes a ******* expert on it.

Mark

Yooformula
12-05-2008, 02:50 PM
mark you dont have to read the post if you dont want to. period end of story but you have talked ALOT of shit that most of us dont want to read. you dont have the right to say how much he can post. there are some people that want to know a little more sorry if thats not you but stfu if you have nothing nice to say. ftr you cried about his post so dont say anyone here is a bunch cry babies. try being productive here PLEASE before you run that mouth. I gotta say alot of people here are very skilled and blessed in their field and I see it only as giving the rest of us a bit extra knowledge when others share their knowledge even if it were you.

Prince Valiant
12-05-2008, 02:58 PM
wow you guys are a bunch of cry babies. It just pisses me off that valiant is mister know it all. No one asked or ever hinted towards wanting to know what kind of fracture it is. Yet everytime I see something posted by him its a ******* paragraph. I guess there might have been people that wanted to know but he just pisses me off because no matter what subject is being discussed hes a ******* expert on it.

Marklol a whole paragraph?!? Oh yo poor wittle baby!

You know, it pisses ME off that you're so dumb. I mean, I commend your mother, bless her heart, for not aborting you when she found out how retarded you'd be. The reason she shows up on your behalf isn't that she's so smart (she may well be), it's that she knows you're so stupid.

Gollee-jee (<trying to be dumb for you), I remember when you (presumably with tears in your eyes) was just so gosh-darn thankful that I posted what a freekin' CAMSHAFT was without making fun of you're down's syndrome. HECK! my wife who is not a fan of cars, knows what a camshaft is! How stupid can you be?

If you don't like reading my post, PLEASE have your mom stop reading them to you then.

CobraSnake
12-05-2008, 05:19 PM
mark you dont have to read the post if you dont want to. period end of story but you have talked ALOT of shit that most of us dont want to read. you dont have the right to say how much he can post. there are some people that want to know a little more sorry if thats not you but stfu if you have nothing nice to say. ftr you cried about his post so dont say anyone here is a bunch cry babies. try being productive here PLEASE before you run that mouth. I gotta say alot of people here are very skilled and blessed in their field and I see it only as giving the rest of us a bit extra knowledge when others share their knowledge even if it were you.
you are very correct. Although I DO have the right to say and do whatever the hell I want so I'll continue thank you very much. I have just as much right to comment as you have to post or read it. So thanks

CobraSnake
12-05-2008, 05:32 PM
lol a whole paragraph?!? Oh yo poor wittle baby!

You know, it pisses ME off that you're so dumb. I mean, I commend your mother, bless her heart, for not aborting you when she found out how retarded you'd be. The reason she shows up on your behalf isn't that she's so smart (she may well be), it's that she knows you're so stupid.

Gollee-jee (<trying to be dumb for you), I remember when you (presumably with tears in your eyes) was just so gosh-darn thankful that I posted what a freekin' CAMSHAFT was without making fun of you're down's syndrome. HECK! my wife who is not a fan of cars, knows what a camshaft is! How stupid can you be?

If you don't like reading my post, PLEASE have your mom stop reading them to you then.
I just goes to show that you are also a retard. because thats the only comebacks you idiots can ever say?? ooo camshaft and mommy. I asked them as legitamite questions so it doesn't even bother me. Oh and its your mom I should be telling to stop reading your posts to me but I'm actually reading them to her. If you know what I mean.

Reverend Cooper
12-05-2008, 07:25 PM
^ he called you a downs boy ahahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUVGf8B2yc
reminds me of Markl,Only he is much cooler and way smarter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxODBppps18&NR=1

Reverend Cooper
12-05-2008, 07:53 PM
actually this is most suited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4wUwk7-7Vc&feature=channel

Myles
12-05-2008, 08:14 PM
I just goes to show that you are also a retard. because thats the only comebacks you idiots can ever say?? ooo camshaft and mommy. I asked them as legitamite questions so it doesn't even bother me. Oh and its your mom I should be telling to stop reading your posts to me but I'm actually reading them to her. If you know what I mean.

you know i told you in another thread to go ahead and die. Why havent you complied with my command yet? Do not make me take matters into my own hands when you can easily execute this by yourself.

Waver
12-05-2008, 08:43 PM
you are very correct. Although I DO have the right to say and do whatever the hell I want so I'll continue thank you very much. I have just as much right to comment as you have to post or read it. So thanks

Well you are actually WRONG in that statement.....For starters, you do have the right to say what you want in the real world, but you sure as hell cant do what you want in the real world. As far as here goes, you dont have the right to say what you want....if Yoosif or cryptic or one of our many mods dont like somthing you post, they can delete it or better yet, ban your bitch ass.

So before you start talking like a three year old remember, there are always consequences for your actions, like removal from here, being locked up in jail, coop and ben and who ever the hell else wants to whooping the shit out of you............you know?

Yooformula
12-05-2008, 08:47 PM
dayum!

CobraSnake
12-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Well you are actually WRONG in that statement.....For starters, you do have the right to say what you want in the real world, but you sure as hell cant do what you want in the real world. As far as here goes, you dont have the right to say what you want....if Yoosif or cryptic or one of our many mods dont like somthing you post, they can delete it or better yet, ban your bitch ass.

So before you start talking like a three year old remember, there are always consequences for your actions, like removal from here, being locked up in jail, coop and ben and who ever the hell else wants to whooping the shit out of you............you know?
Well frist of all you proved my point that you as well as me have all the right to say or comment on anything. If Yoo or Cryptic don't like it then yes they can ban or delete my posts. Which if it comes to that so be it. Second of all I wasn't even talking to you. Your butting in where you don't belong again. Oh and I don't give no shit about Coop and Ben. If they want some they can PM and I'll tell them where they can get it.:devil

Mark

Yooformula
12-06-2008, 10:48 AM
sorry I allowed this to continue.

Myles
12-06-2008, 10:49 AM
sorry I allowed this to continue.

but its fun!

Yooformula
12-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Well frist of all you proved my point that you as well as me have all the right to say or comment on anything. If Yoo or Cryptic don't like it then yes they can ban or delete my posts. Which if it comes to that so be it. Second of all I wasn't even talking to you. Your butting in where you don't belong again. Oh and I don't give no shit about Coop and Ben. If they want some they can PM and I'll tell them where they can get it.:devil

Mark

ok you know we try not to delete posts so you are tossing out bs. I hope you never need something serious to humblize you but you really should know when to stop talking shit. I assure you you wouldnt handle Coop so again please stop cause at some point somebody might actually take you up on one of your many offers and you WILL regret it. time to just let this go. I dont want to delete alot posts here so including me we need to stop and get back on topic.

Reverend Cooper
12-06-2008, 10:55 AM
I like broken bones they look pretty,especially on other people.

Yooformula
12-06-2008, 10:59 AM
stop punching people in bathrooms dammit. but that break on that kids ankle is very disgusting.

Myles
12-06-2008, 11:00 AM
why is coop punching people in bathrooms? does he have some sort of fetish?

Beagle
12-06-2008, 11:01 AM
I will give you money if you perma ban Cobra snake. That guy is worse than Brandon W :rolf

Reverend Cooper
12-06-2008, 11:03 AM
why is coop punching people in bathrooms? does he have some sort of fetish?

well no, maybe yes

Myles
12-06-2008, 11:03 AM
well no, maybe yes

i figured as much.

CobraSnake
12-06-2008, 11:23 AM
ok you know we try not to delete posts so you are tossing out bs. I hope you never need something serious to humblize you but you really should know when to stop talking shit. I assure you you wouldnt handle Coop so again please stop cause at some point somebody might actually take you up on one of your many offers and you WILL regret it. time to just let this go. I dont want to delete alot posts here so including me we need to stop and get back on topic.
don't worry I can handle the conciquences of what comes outta my mouth or what I type here. I'm not a E-thug and win or lose I'll back up what I say. So like I said if they have a problem they know where to find me.

Mark

Beagle
12-06-2008, 11:29 AM
So Im trying to find another skate clip of a kid who broke his forearm into a 90 degree bend before the elbow.

Reverend Cooper
12-06-2008, 01:27 PM
we know where to find you,but since your worthless and pretty much a waste of my time not to mention with your background i'm sure you would sue anyone that touched you or at least your mommy would do so for you. Not to mention with yout trailer trash backround your the last one that would need to be in touch with the cops or a judge again i'm sure. Should you feel the need tho to punch me be prepared for me to absoulutely defend myself as i'm more than able to do so. I think the point everyone else has tried to make is the fact that your just acting like a douche. If you grew up a little and added something to a thread no one would give you shit. At this point you should be banned due to the fact you've threatend several people on this site Yoo and Andy have said they will not tolerate it. I am perplexed as to why you still allowed on this board.

Goat Roper
12-06-2008, 03:42 PM
So Im trying to find another skate clip of a kid who broke his forearm into a 90 degree bend before the elbow.

Here is an arm; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4c1_1172848865

Cocos; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq1z5yko5HI

Head; http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1829520

Lucky SOB; http://www.kaotic.com/5017_Skater-Lands-Directly-Under-SUV.html (NSFW ads)

Leg; http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/9702/Real_Bad_Skateboarder_Leg_Break

Ribs; http://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/12239 (NSFW ads)

SlowStee
12-06-2008, 03:51 PM
makes my ankle injury not look so bad!! :eek:

Beagle
12-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Here is an arm; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4c1_1172848865

Cocos; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq1z5yko5HI

Head; http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1829520

Lucky SOB; http://www.kaotic.com/5017_Skater-Lands-Directly-Under-SUV.html (NSFW ads)

Leg; http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/9702/Real_Bad_Skateboarder_Leg_Break

Ribs; http://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/12239 (NSFW ads)

Yea that first link is what i was talking about. That has got to hurt alot:wooo

Prince Valiant
12-06-2008, 07:19 PM
I am perplexed as to why you still allowed on this board.
I think we get a tax break for it....

OxmanWI
12-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Oh snap! Where did the topic go on this thread?!

Voodoo Chick
12-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Those bone-breaking videos make me feel like puking. And yet.....I watch them anyway.

OxmanWI
12-06-2008, 11:13 PM
I know they are strangely addicting after watching one or two, makes you want to watch more.

Poncho
12-06-2008, 11:31 PM
you know i told you in another thread to go ahead and die. Why havent you complied with my command yet? Do not make me take matters into my own hands when you can easily execute this by yourself.

Myles, you should know better

try:

sudo go ahead and die :rolf

also, this thread, full of grade A BCM WIN

and Prince, unlike Mark, I enjoy you enlightening us.

Myles
12-06-2008, 11:43 PM
how about:
[myles@bcm~/] su
Password:
[root@bcm~/] rm CobraSnake

Poncho
12-07-2008, 12:05 AM
for me it's:
ssh: 207.44.239.40
login as: CrypticHaxor
Using keyboard-interactive authentication.
Password:
Brew City Muscle
-------------------------------------------------------
host: brewcity.muscle.milwaukee.net
server type: CrypticHaxor
last update: 2008071714

You are currently logged in as the CrypticHaxor user. For a list of
commands available at this user level, type "listcommands" and
hit the spacebar to advance the listing.

Please note that this list only shows the commands that require
special privileges granted to the CrypticHaxor user. It is not an
all-inclusive list of command-line utilities.

CrypticHaxor@brewcity:~$ su
Password:
root@brewcity:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/memlist/cobrasnake banhammer start
Starting Banhammer 2.0.... Member successfully banned....
root@brewcity:~$ exit

CobraSnake
12-07-2008, 01:56 PM
we know where to find you,but since your worthless and pretty much a waste of my time not to mention with your background i'm sure you would sue anyone that touched you or at least your mommy would do so for you. Not to mention with yout trailer trash backround your the last one that would need to be in touch with the cops or a judge again i'm sure. Should you feel the need tho to punch me be prepared for me to absoulutely defend myself as i'm more than able to do so. I think the point everyone else has tried to make is the fact that your just acting like a douche. If you grew up a little and added something to a thread no one would give you shit. At this point you should be banned due to the fact you've threatend several people on this site Yoo and Andy have said they will not tolerate it. I am perplexed as to why you still allowed on this board.
Why don't you stick me up your sandy vag then or STFU. Oh and Plus you don't ******* know me or my backround so unless you have actual info suck a (_(_):::::::::|D~:loser

Yooformula
12-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Mark last time stop please.

CobraSnake
12-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Mark last time stop please.
so I have to stop but they can continue to post about me?

Waver
12-07-2008, 03:01 PM

well in essence, yes, because you bring it apon your self...........

xxtremeteam
12-07-2008, 03:04 PM

you bring your internet warrior attitude into evry thread your in,you start the shit and keep it going, if you have nothing inteligent to post shut up and you will be left alone

CobraSnake
12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Now you can see Yoo why I don't stop. Because they don't. Oh and as for bringing it on myself. I don't give a fuck. He told ME and only ME to stop when you dumb fucks can just continue on to talk shit while I sit by and do nothing. FUCK THAT!!

CobraSnake
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
you bring your internet warrior attitude into evry thread your in,you start the shit and keep it going, if you have nothing inteligent to post shut up and you will be left alone
Actually no I don't. I post in lots and lots of threads just fine. I guess I'm just awesome and I can I make a very standing impression.

Mark

Waver
12-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Now you can see Yoo why I don't stop. Because they don't. Oh and as for bringing it on myself. I don't give a fuck. He told ME and only ME to stop when you dumb fucks can just continue on to talk shit while I sit by and do nothing. FUCK THAT!!
You dont do anything? it is your attitude...You think you can do what ever you want and say what ever you want, but you cant....everything that you or anyone does has consequences, and if you cant take those consequences, than dont post and shut up....

Beagle
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM

Thats the best thing to do otherwise you'll never get out of the hole your digging.

You really need to step away from the computer for awhile :stare

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
12-08-2008, 03:17 PM
that had to have hurt for the next week

nismodave
12-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Ya know Mark, Ive stayed out of this stuff. But enough is enough. Its time for you to leave or get shown the door.

You CANNOT threaten other members on BCM via PM, or on the forum.

CobraSnake
12-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Ya know Mark, Ive stayed out of this stuff. But enough is enough. Its time for you to leave or get shown the door.

You CANNOT threaten other members on BCM via PM, or on the forum.
When exactly did I threaten anyone in this thread. Oh and as for the PM's that was like months ago and your saying something about it now???

xxtremeteam
12-08-2008, 05:01 PM
When exactly did I threaten anyone in this thread. Oh and as for the PM's that was like months ago and your saying something about it now???

see again you just dont know when to quit how many people have to ask you to stop running your mouth before you do it

CobraSnake
12-08-2008, 05:03 PM
see again you just dont know when to quit how many people have to ask you to stop running your mouth before you do it
how the fuck is that running my mouth???? Seriousfuckingly???? I ask a ******* question and I'm told i'm running my mouth???

Waver
12-08-2008, 05:09 PM
how the fuck is that running my mouth???? Seriousfuckingly???? I ask a ******* question and I'm told i'm running my mouth???

Seriousfuckingly? is that even a word? anyhow, it is reasons like this one why people get pissed at you, because you dont have the common sence to just shut your mouth, you are always on the defensive. WHat you should do is shut up and walk away....Didnt your mommy tell you that if you dont have anything nice to say about someone dont say anything at all

CobraSnake
12-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Seriousfuckingly? is that even a word? anyhow, it is reasons like this one why people get pissed at you, because you dont have the common sence to just shut your mouth, you are always on the defensive. WHat you should do is shut up and walk away....Didnt your mommy tell you that if you dont have anything nice to say about someone dont say anything at all
Like right now what is the point of continuing this?? People make a comment about me and I'll make a comment back thats how the world turns.

Waver
12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
THen it is really simple.....dont make a comment back.......there you go......

CobraSnake
12-08-2008, 05:15 PM
THen it is really simple.....dont make a comment back.......there you go......
I won't:goof

Waver
12-08-2008, 05:16 PM
You just did it.....you strike me as being the kind of person who always has to have the last word, no matter if he looks like a tool or not

CobraSnake
12-08-2008, 05:17 PM
You just did it.....you strike me as being the kind of person who always has to have the last word, no matter if he looks like a tool or not
you might be on track with that comment minus the tool part

Waver
12-08-2008, 05:17 PM
No you are comming off like a damn tool, seriously

CobraSnake
12-08-2008, 05:18 PM
No you are comming off like a damn tool, seriously
Learn how to type