12-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Scary people think this way.

http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2008/11/we-not-rich-1.wav

Exitspeed
12-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Yea...that was dumb.

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Whatever it was wouldn't load up for me........What was the basic sentiment??

Cryptic
12-01-2008, 04:48 PM
She's in for a surprise.

GTSLOW
12-01-2008, 05:09 PM
I swear to god there's so many of them out there like that. They are in for a RUDE awakening.

Myles
12-01-2008, 05:11 PM
ahahah thats hilarious.

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Wow.....Tried it again and it worked this time.......Do people really, truly think that way!? Holy sh*t, that's scary.

lordairgtar
12-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Yes they do. There was a woman at Obama's celebration party in Chicago that was absolutely convinced she would not have to pay her mortgage and utilities when Barack comes into power.

GTSLOW
12-01-2008, 06:48 PM
^ I'm sure there's quite a few of those too.

MurphysLaw88GT
12-01-2008, 08:49 PM
I love that

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Yes they do. There was a woman at Obama's celebration party in Chicago that was absolutely convinced she would not have to pay her mortgage and utilities when Barack comes into power.

Seriously!? I mean, was she really "for real!?" What was she saying?

Al
12-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Seriously!? I mean, was she really "for real!?" What was she saying?

Her car is in the garage, part removed to be worked on elsewhere. Soooo...

...if car is not in driveway, no payments are due...I think?

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 10:49 PM
WOW. I really worry about how far people are going to take that idea, you know? I mean, the idea that Obama is just going to be giving out fistfuls of money to whoever wants it. I wonder if they'll all go ape-sh*t when he doesn't deliver?

Z28Envy
12-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Can anyone point me to the line that will be giving out all this free shit once Obama gets in office?!! I have a car payment and utilities that could be paid for......If only life worked that way but people are dumb enough to believe it will happen.

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Can anyone point me to the line that will be giving out all this free shit once Obama gets in office?!! I have a car payment and utilities that could be paid for......If only life worked that way but people are dumb enough to believe it will happen.

Yeah.....He can pay my rent and bills......Hmmm......I'd really like more money, too, so he better get moving on that......and......maybe 5 more cars, lol....wouldn't it be nice????

Sprayaway Fox
12-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Obamas going to give me a Twin Turbo motor for christmas!:loser

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Obamas going to give me a Twin Turbo motor for christmas!:loser

COOL!! Ya think he'd get me a crate engine???? :banana1:

Mudd Runner
12-02-2008, 06:22 AM
wow:stare:stare:stare

Waver
12-02-2008, 06:26 AM
no that wont happen for any of you because you are all responsible......he is only going to give the cash to those who dont pay for their car when they take it off the lot

Mr Twigbert
12-02-2008, 07:44 AM
I got a story for you..

I stopped a car that was just plain fugged up in the 2200 blk of W. Fon du Lac Ave.. The car stopped in a gas station and right next to the pumps where other people are getting gas..

It was a car load of young girls (17-21).. I wrote something like 12 or 13 tickets (suspended drivers license, unregistered auto, plate did not list, brake lights out, registration lights out, no front bumper, cracked windshield, chit hanging from the rear view mirror, no driver mirror, ect, ect, ect).

I walk up to the car w/ the scroll of tickets, as we now have a printer in the car and it prints one continous sheet of paper.. Probably 12 ft. long in this case because of so many tickets.. I handed the female driver the scroll of tickets and she let it unroll to the ground.. The scroll then proceeded to roll toward the back of the car and almost to the back bumper.. She looked out the window, saw the l-o-n-g list of tickets :eek: and started to yell, "OBAMA, OOHHHHBAMA, OHHHHHHHBAMA!" And a guy standing only a few feet away and filling up his car said, "Lady, Obama ain't gonna help w/ no tickets".. :rolf

It was just TOOOO funny!:thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 12:45 PM
I got a story for you..

I stopped a car that was just plain fugged up in the 2200 blk of W. Fon du Lac Ave.. The car stopped in a gas station and right next to the pumps where other people are getting gas..

It was a car load of young girls (17-21).. I wrote something like 12 or 13 tickets (suspended drivers license, unregistered auto, plate did not list, brake lights out, registration lights out, no front bumper, cracked windshield, chit hanging from the rear view mirror, no driver mirror, ect, ect, ect).

I walk up to the car w/ the scroll of tickets, as we now have a printer in the car and it prints one continous sheet of paper.. Probably 12 ft. long in this case because of so many tickets.. I handed the female driver the scroll of tickets and she let it unroll to the ground.. The scroll then proceeded to roll toward the back of the car and almost to the back bumper.. She looked out the window, saw the l-o-n-g list of tickets :eek: and started to yell, "OBAMA, OOHHHHBAMA, OHHHHHHHBAMA!" And a guy standing only a few feet away and filling up his car said, "Lady, Obama ain't gonna help w/ no tickets".. :rolf

It was just TOOOO funny!:thumbsup

I can only IMAGINE what you witness each day on the job......It is truly frightening the way the driver was calling his name, almost like she was trying to "invoke" him!! What the hell do people perceive him as!? :stare

Goat Roper
12-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Those people are cracked, thats just nuts

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 03:51 PM
It's nuts, but it's also scary as hell. It's like he's looked at like some kind of proxy-Jesus....