PDA

View Full Version : any salesman out there?

mrz28M6
12-01-2008, 12:22 PM
i know chris used to be one?? but anyone else?? my dad is looking for a used bonnevilled 01 or 02 with lower mileage. shoot me a pm!

subliminal1284
12-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Will he be buying it out right or is he looking for financing? I work at a dealer and I can help him but we do not have any in house financing. If you let me know what hes looking to pay and what color, features etc I can look for one at the auction for him.

If interested PM me and I will give you my number

Waver
12-01-2008, 04:19 PM
I can see what I can come up with, I work at the heiser group.....any other vehicles that he is interested in or just a bonnie?

GRAMPS SS
12-01-2008, 06:46 PM
I can see what I can come up with, I work at the heiser group.....any other vehicles that he is interested in or just a bonnie?

yep...nick is a true salesman...not only will he sell you the car you want...but he'll try to get you to buy another right away....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf.. .j/k Nick....hey commission is commission right..:thumbsup

Crawlin
12-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Just make sure Mark shows you what TRUE gross profit is on the deal. None of this "Steve Sadek I must approve of any commission over $300 no matter how hard you worked and if I don't like you, I'm not paying you" paychecks.

Irish
12-01-2008, 08:20 PM
^^^ oh shhhhnnnnnnapppppp!

Slow Joe
12-01-2008, 10:49 PM
If you search Autotrader.com and find anything you like, PM me with the dealership name and I'll see if I can point you in the direction of someone helpful...

Slow Joe
12-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Just make sure Mark shows you what TRUE gross profit is on the deal. None of this "Steve Sadek I must approve of any commission over $300 no matter how hard you worked and if I don't like you, I'm not paying you" paychecks.

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

At least when I was at EVS no one fucked with our paychecks...

Waver
12-02-2008, 02:23 AM

thsnkd man, i have been keeping up with that......:thumbsup

0TransAm0
12-02-2008, 09:25 AM

they can do that? thats fucked up..

Crawlin
12-02-2008, 09:41 AM
they will always pay you, just not what you deserve based on the payplan. i watched a LONG TIME salesperson there(i'm talking like 8-10 years) get fucked over when they made $10,000 profit on ONE car(weird situation that allowed it to happen, basically a demo they bought from Ford for dirt cheap and was sold for $5000 less than what you could buy a new one for, Ford F350). They only paid that guy like $300, and when I said something, I was told to keep quiet.

JC70SS
12-02-2008, 11:01 AM
they will always pay you, just not what you deserve based on the payplan. i watched a LONG TIME salesperson there(i'm talking like 8-10 years) get fucked over when they made $10,000 profit on ONE car(weird situation that allowed it to happen, basically a demo they bought from Ford for dirt cheap and was sold for $5000 less than what you could buy a new one for, Ford F350). They only paid that guy like $300, and when I said something, I was told to keep quiet.

Well yeah they have to pay for that yellow racecar that breaks every year somehow.:rolleyes:

Crawlin
12-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Mark has nothing to do with that situation. Totally different store. The person making that decision isn't related to Mark either.

Slow Joe
12-02-2008, 04:39 PM

Yeah, we never had that issue... If you made the gross you got the comission for it...