PDA

View Full Version : Girls are bitches and I hate them.

Irish
11-30-2008, 09:06 PM
That is all for now.

GTSLOW
11-30-2008, 09:08 PM
:goof

GRAMPS SS
11-30-2008, 09:09 PM
keep us posted on that subject Josh..........

michelle
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey I am offended!!!

Irish
I am not going to go into details, I am just wanted to vent.

GTSLOW
Hey I am offended!!!

):

GRAMPS SS
11-30-2008, 09:17 PM

you can vent anytime you want...and you don't have to give any details...i'm sure we all have been there...........

Irish
11-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Hey I am offended!!!

I said GIRLS, not Women. It a state of mind more than it is an age!

michelle
11-30-2008, 09:25 PM
I said GIRLS, not Women. It a state of mind more than it is an age!

Alright, now I feel better and can go to bed in a better mood. :banana

Poncho
11-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Hey I am offended!!!

but it's true. Be proud.

Irish
11-30-2008, 09:27 PM
i'm sure we all have been there...........

Sick of being there, and I am to old to just go out and pick a fight with the first knuckle head that says,"What the fuck are you looking at?" to me.

UnderPSI
11-30-2008, 09:47 PM
You're never too old. I still love you. :durr

SmokinRAM114
11-30-2008, 09:53 PM
uh oh :stare

Memphis
11-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Tell us how you REALLY feel about it!!:goof

MurphysLaw88GT
11-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Sick of being there, and I am to old to just go out and pick a fight with the first knuckle head that says,"What the fuck are you looking at?" to me.

I think 18 is that magic cutoff, or at least what Johnny Law will get you in more trouble for

Irish
11-30-2008, 10:40 PM
I think 18 is that magic cutoff, or at least what Johnny Law will get you in more trouble for

I want to find a good woman, that is not an idiot, doesn't play too many games and likes cars but, is still a girly-girl at the same time. I don't think she exists.... :(

Waver
11-30-2008, 10:44 PM
^^^^been there as far as the fighting thing goes....There have been plenty of times with in the last year that I have just wanted to haul off and blast someone, but I didnt because I am not in my early 20's anymore, and i realize that it is not worth it..Yea I might feel better afterwords, but is it worth the 450 ticket....I already have had to pay that twice

Josepy
11-30-2008, 10:53 PM
^^^^been there as far as the fighting thing goes....There have been plenty of times with in the last year that I have just wanted to haul off and blast someone, but I didnt because I am not in my early 20's anymore, and i realize that it is not worth it..Yea I might feel better afterwords, but is it worth the 450 ticket....I already have had to pay that twice

Also there would be no force behind your punch. :)

Waver
11-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Also there would be no force behind your punch. :)

Smart ass lol, I have been putting on weight since you saw me last lol

Smokey1226
11-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Alright, now I feel better and can go to bed in a better mood. :banana
I send ya to bed in a REALLLLL good mood :rolf

GRAMPS SS
11-30-2008, 11:09 PM
I send ya to bed in a REALLLLL good mood :rolf

yea...she sees your small winky and laughs herself to sleep....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :devil

Cutlass Queen
11-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Damn Irish why the hate against girls :goof

Voodoo Chick
11-30-2008, 11:32 PM
He said girls, not women, lol........I'm guessing whatever happened, it was pretty bad. Hang in there. Feel better soon.

Irish
11-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Damn Irish why the hate against girls :goof

Because they are selfish conceeded bitches. That's why I want a woman.

Voodoo Chick
11-30-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm pretty sure I know what "type" you're talking about.....the ones that think they are God's gift to EVERYONE, and think they can play as many games as they want, that the world should revolve around them and them alone, and that no matter what you want in life it should absolutely take the back-burner for whatever THEY want instead. Oh, and let's not forget they think it's OK to lie, cheat and be a b*tch, too. I have known plenty of "girls" like this, they are disgusting, and make us all look bad.

GRAMPS SS
11-30-2008, 11:40 PM
wanted 1 women single and free....must have and share the love of cars i have...also must have the girly girl inside of her...also if you make over 70k a year a plus..not a must....contact irish at www.brewcitymuscle.com...

Cutlass Queen
11-30-2008, 11:41 PM
wanted 1 women single and free....must have and share the love of cars i have...also must have the girly girl inside of her...also if you make over 70k a year a plus..not a must....contact irish at www.brewcitymuscle.com...

COuld be a craigslist personal ad :rolf:rolf

Irish
11-30-2008, 11:44 PM
Wayne that is awesome! You are my older brother from another mother!

Irish
11-30-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm pretty sure I know what "type" you're talking about.....the ones that think they are God's gift to EVERYONE, and think they can play as many games as they want, that the world should revolve around them and them alone, and that no matter what you want in life it should absolutely take the back-burner for whatever THEY want instead. Oh, and let's not forget they think it's OK to lie, cheat and be a b*tch, too. I have known plenty of "girls" like this, they are disgusting, and make us all look bad.

Yeah that is about it. Now help me find the opposite of that lol!

Smokey1226
11-30-2008, 11:49 PM
Just remember this big guy and you'll be set.........

Bitches are a dime a dozen, if you turn them upside down they all look like sisters!

Voodoo Chick
11-30-2008, 11:50 PM
If I could find you one, I would, you have always been super-nice (as far as I know, lol ;) ) and don't worry, you'll find a good lady!

Irish
11-30-2008, 11:54 PM
I am thinking about going the old school route and not move in with them before we get married. It hasn't worked out doing it the other way...

Smokey1226
11-30-2008, 11:59 PM
Or why not just date for years and make getting married your last priority? Thats something i dont understand these days.

The happiest couples i know are those who each have their own houses, and have been together for YEARS and yet decided they don't want to get married. Just date for the rest of their life. I really think that is the plan for me.

Irish
12-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Dude I am 31, I am ready to settle down. I don't want to just date forever, I would like to have a family someday.

GRAMPS SS
12-01-2008, 12:11 AM
i do what i can for ya buddy...and you don't want to date too long..you end up with door knobs....

Irish
12-01-2008, 12:14 AM
I know what I want because I know exactly what I don't want!

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Well, just hang in there, you'll find a decent one soon enough, usually when you least expect it!

Irish
12-01-2008, 12:26 AM
That's what everyone is saying. And to be honest I haven't even started looking... It just hit me when I went to go rent a movie at Blockbuster the other night. Looking around and seeing all the couples renting movies together...

Sprayaway Fox
12-01-2008, 02:05 AM
wanted 1 women single and free....must have and share the love of cars i have...also must have the girly girl inside of her...also if you make over 70k a year a plus..not a must....contact irish at www.brewcitymuscle.com (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com)...

IRISH just do your thing, when you try to go out looking for women it doesnt work. KEEP TRUCKING!:headbang

Nix
12-01-2008, 07:03 AM
I want to find a good woman, that is not an idiot, doesn't play too many games and likes cars but, is still a girly-girl at the same time. I don't think she exists.... :(

Believe it or not that type does exsist. that is pretty much how my wife is and more. Keep your chin up, be picky and firm on what you want and dont settle for less.

boostaddict14
12-01-2008, 07:56 AM

IMHO I have come to find that I like women better who tolerate my hobby(s) instead of meeting a girl who is already into cars. IDk just seems to work better that way. And I'll support her hobby's back as long as she's not into
passion parties:punch:

twirkin50
12-01-2008, 07:58 AM

Coors Beer????:alcoholic

moels
12-01-2008, 08:06 AM

Wow! I was married to that for 10 years. :rolf

Irish, I've been divorced for 3 years now and it always seems that I find women to date when I am not looking at all. Live life and someone special will come your way. :thumbsup

Crawlin
12-01-2008, 11:39 AM

Me neither...

but you'll meet someone I met, Jami at some point when we are all at culver's. Hell she even works for the auto auction! Flat out told me she'd be more upset if I ever put HER before my friends and the car hobby.

Jaw hit the floor

97z2801ss
12-01-2008, 12:01 PM
IMHO I have come to find that I like women better who tolerate my hobby(s) instead of meeting a girl who is already into cars. IDk just seems to work better that way. And I'll support her hobby's back as long as she's not into
passion parties:punch:

agree with you 100%, girls come and go youll meet the right one sooner or later.

:banana

juicedimpss
12-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Me neither...

but you'll meet someone I met, Jami at some point when we are all at culver's. Hell she even works for the auto auction! Flat out told me she'd be more upset if I ever put HER before my friends and the car hobby.

Jaw hit the floor

now figure out a way to train her to bring cold beers to your buddie's garage and you have a keeper.
:thumbsup

Crawlin
12-01-2008, 12:42 PM
she lives on 27th and Ryan.... i already told her how close you live and she's perfectly fine doing that :)

juicedimpss
12-01-2008, 01:14 PM
she lives on 27th and Ryan.... i already told her how close you live and she's perfectly fine doing that :)

:banana1::alcoholic
now thats great news.

SlowStee
12-01-2008, 01:42 PM
crazy bitches.

Reverend Cooper
12-01-2008, 07:45 PM
That is all for now.

Ha,I knew you liked dudes all along.

Reverend Cooper
12-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Wow! I was married to that for 10 years. :rolf

Irish, I've been divorced for 3 years now and it always seems that I find women to date when I am not looking at all. Live life and someone special will come your way. :thumbsup

WOW right outta a Norman Rockwell painting.

Crawlin
12-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Ha,I knew you liked dudes all along.

I'm sorry, but that's funny shit. I'm suprised it took 3 pages to get to that, hahaha

Irish
12-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Me too.

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 10:53 PM
It seems to me that in all forums, everywhere, regardless of what they are about, at some point someone is called gay......It's hilarious, lol

Slow Joe
12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Me neither...

Jaw hit the floor

She work for Manheim or Greater?

JW, I'm gunna be at Manheim Wed... :rolf

lordairgtar
12-02-2008, 12:01 AM
yea...she sees your small winky and laughs herself to sleep....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :devil
Winky:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

lordairgtar
12-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Hang in there, Irish. I'm 54 and have been with my GF for over 9 years. She likes going to car shows and lets me have my hobbies. She doesn't even complain about the 1000 unbuilt model kits in the bedroom. We are just ike the old married couple. (legal issues with her income prevent our marrying) She's a lot better than the psycho banshee from hell I had before. damn gorgeous, but fupped duck in the head big time.

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 12:24 AM
"Psycho banshee from hell"............I like that.....LOL

Crawlin
12-02-2008, 12:36 AM
She work for Manheim or Greater?

JW, I'm gunna be at Manheim Wed... :rolf

What's the one off 7mile? I thought that was Metro...

She's got the Kenosha down to McHenry territory as well as over to Iowa. Lots of driving. She's a sales rep for them. We have this blonde that comes in by us for Greater, and OH MY GOD!!!

Reverend Cooper
12-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Me too.

you know Im kidding, ***.

Waver
12-02-2008, 02:13 AM
What's the one off 7mile? I thought that was Metro...

She's got the Kenosha down to McHenry territory as well as over to Iowa. Lots of driving. She's a sales rep for them. We have this blonde that comes in by us for Greater, and OH MY GOD!!!

three way?

93 Coupe
12-02-2008, 02:58 AM
I read this thread yesterday thinking how grateful I was to have a cool girlfriend......Low and behold I just find some BS on her myspace that sent sent me apeshit. This is the shit I dont need while I'm working on my doctorette.

I now understand IRISH what I couldnt comprehend yesterday.

Irish
12-02-2008, 09:08 AM
you know Im kidding, ***.

I know you were! It's all good!:thumbsup

Nick
12-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Kind of touch to find the right girl nowadays. I love my girl to death. I'd probably blow up an old folks home if she ever did anything to hurt me.

Pleces NOT to meet chicks to date:
- Bars
- Strip clubs
- Clubs
- Rehab
- A hospital

Basic signs that you know a girl will end up or is cheating on you
- She hangs out at the bar every night with her friends
- She works at the strip club
- She doesn't buy you things anymore
- She is spending extra time with her sponsor from Rehab
- Her ***** has a strong odor
- She's paranoid that you will cheat on her (because she already is)

The list goes on... lol

Irish
12-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Kind of touch to find the right girl nowadays. I love my girl to death. I'd probably blow up an old folks home if she ever did anything to hurt me.

- Bars
- Strip clubs
- Clubs
- Rehab
- A hospital

The list goes on... lol

That one raises some red flags. I feel sorry for the guy if I ever find him...

Nick
12-02-2008, 09:46 AM
That one raises some red flags. I feel sorry for the guy if I ever find him...

Well, just remember, it's not his fault SHE went looking for some strangecock. Blame her for hurting you, not the other guy.

Irish
12-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Well, just remember, it's not his fault SHE went looking for some strangecock. Blame her for hurting you, not the other guy.

What if he knew she had a boyfriend and did it anyway? Besides I can't punch her however, she will have a hard time kissing him when his jaw is wired shut!

Crawlin
12-02-2008, 09:56 AM
My thoughts on that Irish.... obviously if he did that KNOWING you were around, he's just simple trash. Do you really want to stress yourself over some backyard hillbilly hick that has no conscious? I know you man, you are FAR better of a person than that.

I've had some shit happen, that in the end, I realize I was the root cause of, but even knowing all that, it's tough. Hell man, we've talked and you've been a good listener for me. It's just NOT worth it. Imagine this free time, and free money you have left to do something you've wanted to and LOVE to do. Hell I basically disappeared when I got rid of the Camaro in some regards. Now I'm happier in certain aspects of life, and obviously still hurting in other aspects. But what makes it better is the friends I have. Heading over to Ron's to have a couple beers and chill with some of the guys. It's hard to think about the outside world when I'm too busy laughing at the things that are going on around me at that point. Same thing with my long time friends from high school. Heading out to Vail in a month for a week's worth of snowboarding. As much as shit is still rolling through my mind, even with finding someone I think is better, I'm still hurting inside because of it. Yet it all goes away when I'm surrounded by those friends.

Take a trip man. Not to IL to visit family. I'm talking like go take a trip somewhere. Hell I'd go just for the hell of it, but I got too much other vacation lined up. Get some friends and do something.

Nick
12-02-2008, 09:58 AM
What if he knew she had a boyfriend and did it anyway? Besides I can't punch her however, she will have a hard time kissing him when his jaw is wired shut!

I would still be pissed at her. It's really not his fault. I mean - What if she told him she was leaving you, or that you were already broken up? There is so much uncertainty in that area you can't pass judgement right away. it would be different if it was a close friend who knew you both well.

Most of the time girls lie to these guys. Otherwise, MOST would not pursue and break the "guy code."

Then again, ***** is a strong thing to deny. But still, it's not his fault for wanting to score some ass when she probably encouraged him.

Focus your anger on the one who hurt you directly - HER.

Goat Roper
12-02-2008, 10:07 AM
If she has a sister I would just start ******* her and make it a point to tell her how great the sex is. Always has worked for me :thumbsup

SlowStee
12-02-2008, 12:45 PM

- Bars
- Strip clubs
- Clubs
- Rehab
- A hospital

The list goes on... lol

everyone needs to highlight, and PRINT this up. :thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 01:02 PM

I think you should just leave them both alone, let Karma fry them. Don't go after him and get in trouble, he's not worth it. You seem like a really good guy, and deserve way better than all this bullsh*t, and as bad as it all feels right now, time dulls the pain of most wounds. Best wishes to you.

pOrk
12-02-2008, 01:37 PM
I would still be pissed at her. It's really not his fault. I mean - What if she told him she was leaving you, or that you were already broken up? There is so much uncertainty in that area you can't pass judgement right away. it would be different if it was a close friend who knew you both well.

Most of the time girls lie to these guys. Otherwise, MOST would not pursue and break the "guy code."

Then again, ***** is a strong thing to deny. But still, it's not his fault for wanting to score some ass when she probably encouraged him.

Focus your anger on the one who hurt you directly - HER.

I agree with the above 100%.

brotherbenn83
12-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Watch this, and you will KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLA_f7S0cw&feature=related

Karps TA
12-02-2008, 01:41 PM
I agree with the above 100%.

Same here.

The amount of times I've been told it's over, or some other line of crap. Unless he raped her, she does have the ultimate say.

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 01:48 PM

That was hilarious.....:thumbsup

Crawlin
12-02-2008, 02:33 PM

i forgot all about that one!!! that's awesome!

97z2801ss
12-02-2008, 02:41 PM

Prob. Thanks the dude for letting you know that you were dating a hoe and for not letting you take it farther because if you woulda married her she woulda got half your shit, b/c she would have done it anyway.... earlier the better.