PDA

View Full Version : Boring football game? Go have sex in the bathroom.

Goat Roper
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
For the record, Iowa was winning 55-0 so there was much more action to be had in the bathroom of the stadium.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_11075245?nclick_check=1

A couple of University of Iowa fans took a break from Saturday's game at the Metrodome against the University of Minnesota to have some illicit sex in a Dome restroom, police said.

The duo — a 38-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man from Carroll and Linden, Iowa, respectively — turned a handicapped toilet stall into their love nest about 8:30 p.m., late in the Hawkeyes' 55-0 trouncing of the Gophers.

A crowd of intoxicated fans gathered in the restroom to laugh and cheer the off-the-field action, until an Avalon Security guard tipped off University of Minnesota police to the ruckus.

Officers had to interrupt the intimate moment to cite the couple for indecent conduct, a misdemeanor.

University of Minnesota Police Chief Greg Hestness said similar citations at the Metrodome or on campus usually involve public urination.

He said it was the first time in his six years at the U that his force has interrupted a sex act during a Gophers game.

Hestness assumed the woman was embarrassed about being caught: She initially gave a false name to officers and had to be identified by her husband before she was released.

The man was attending the game with his girlfriend, according to police.

"It's a long ride back to Iowa," Hestness said.

Then today there is this. Pulling every excuse in the book out she is;

http://www.carrollspaper.com/print.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=7048&TM=49195.99

While police say a high-profile indecent conduct case in the Minneapolis Metrodome Saturday is closed, a Carroll woman involved in it told the Daily Times Herald she believes she was a victim of foul play rather than a willing collaborator.

Lois K. Feldman, 38, of Carroll, and Ross M. Walsh, 26, of Linden, were ticketed for indecent conduct after they were reportedly caught engaging in sexual activity in a Metrodome men's restroom handicapped stall during the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers game with the Iowa Hawkeyes. More than a dozen people in the restroom were cheering Feldman and Walsh by the time authorities arrived, a University of Minnesota Police report says.

Feldman acknowledged drinking heavily before the game and says she doesn't remember being in the bathroom.

"I would never ever do that," Feldman said. "My kids are my life. I go to church every Sunday."

Information obtained in police reports and during an interview with University of Minnesota Police Chief Greg Hestness revealed no suggestion or evidence that the incident was anything but consensual on the part of both Walsh and Feldman.

But Feldman tells the Daily Times Herald she may have been drugged or otherwise victimized.

"Everybody thinks something got put in my drink," Feldman said.

She offers no further details as to how that might have happened or who may have been involved.

"Right, and that's what my attorney and I are working on," Feldman said.

Contacted this morning and asked if Feldman was planning to file a complaint or seek a reopening of the investigation in Minneapolis, Jeff Minnich of Carroll, Feldman's attorney, said he had no comment.

The Daily Times Herald sought to contact Walsh, but there is no phone listing with the address he gave police. An Avalon Security officer, Craig Andrashko, who was listed in the police report as the first witness to the incident, did not return a phone call.

But in the police report, Andrashko described what he observed as "sexual intercourse."

Hestness said the case is closed by citation.

When asked to respond to Feldman's suggestion that she is a victim of a crime, Hestness said: "All I can say is the actions went on for some period of time with many witnesses on hand and no one reported either party was objecting."

Hestness said Feldman made no allegations to the officers at the scene about the incident being non-consensual.

"If the implication is lack of consent due to intoxication, I guess that could be true for either party, however, they declined the officer's request to submit to an (alcohol test) so the extent of intoxication cannot be demonstrated," Hestness said.

Hestness largely talked about the incident in the context of the binge-drinking atmosphere at many college football venues.

"We will be attending our annual Big 10 chiefs conference next month (in Iowa)," Hestness said. "I suspect this case and the flood of last summer will be big topics."

The University of Minnesota has been without an on- campus stadium since 1980 when Memorial Stadium closed and the Gophers began sharing the Metrodome. The team will move into TCF Bank Stadium next fall with the opening game against Air Force.

"The absence of public alcohol sales at our stadium per Big 10 standards will be a welcome change," Hestness said.

Cryptic
11-30-2008, 08:32 PM
play ball!

WickedSix
11-30-2008, 08:38 PM
psssh she got caught when she thought she never would and now she is trying to back pedal to save a crap marriage...

Smokey1226
11-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Creativity at it's best! Thats my fav thing about life!

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 12:22 AM
LOL............Some people.........

Karps TA
12-01-2008, 07:08 AM
That's pretty steamy. Good for them

Russ Jerome
12-01-2008, 07:23 AM
The duo — a 38-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man

Im dying to see a pic of her, her stuff still works!

Crawlin
12-01-2008, 11:45 AM
That's my second cousin, the attorney :) "Jeff Minnich"

CobraSnake
12-01-2008, 12:04 PM
here she is

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/lois-feldman.jpg

Nix
12-01-2008, 12:17 PM
here she is

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/lois-feldman.jpg

I'd hit it.

Sprayaway Fox
12-01-2008, 12:45 PM
x2! Shes a MILF!

Karps TA
12-01-2008, 01:09 PM
I'd totally nail that in a bathroom. Somebody has to have camera phone video of this out there.

4eyedstang
12-01-2008, 01:34 PM
tickets to football game :$80

beer for you and your wife : $50

finding out that your wive is a total whore in front of hundreds of people : priceless

wikked
12-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Somebody has to have camera phone video of this out there.

no doubt!

Silver350
12-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Is she married because I dont see that information in the articles that she is. She just mention her kids and going to church.

4eyedstang
12-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Hestness assumed the woman was embarrassed about being caught: She initially gave a false name to officers and had to be identified by her husband before she was released.

The man was attending the game with his girlfriend, according to police.

"It's a long ride back to Iowa," Hestness said.

yup shes married and the guy came with his gf .she is kinda hot tho

Lash
12-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Damn.....she looks good for 38.

Goat Roper
12-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Dude's myspace; http://www.myspace.com/ross_m_walsh

Dude's pic;

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/ross-walsh.jpg

Having now seen both photographs we can conclude that Mr Walsh was playing significantly above his division.

http://s.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2008/11/29/2/276bc8a12dfb1e537cce2a69f75b38d7_2.jpg

This shit must be epic back in small town iowa

Karps TA
12-01-2008, 05:41 PM
LMAO, Seeing that pic made me think of this

"You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so shit-faced last night, I shouldn't have fucked that guy?' We could be that mistake!"

Reverend Cooper
12-01-2008, 07:51 PM
ah I PIIHB

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 12:30 AM
The woman is kinda pretty......she doesn't look like the bathroom-sex type, lol.....

Sprayaway Fox
12-02-2008, 01:57 AM
The woman is kinda pretty......she doesn't look like the bathroom-sex type, lol.....

THATS THE BEST PART!:drool::drool::drool::devil

Voodoo Chick
12-02-2008, 02:23 AM
THATS THE BEST PART!:drool::drool::drool::devil

LOL, I guess I can understand that!! :devil