PDA

View Full Version : Makes you think.......................

awsomeears
11-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Just got a call from a co-worker that our Friend/Salesman at work just lost his son :stare Elliot was only 19 and had such a bright future ahead of him. I mean most young men do but man this kid was great. Smart, funny and I believe had two jobs. Very hard working and always busy..........

He delievered pizza/food for Derangos off of 32 so I betcha some of you actually met him.

Death as we all know can come in and instant but its a harsh reality it can knock on your door before you know it.

Richard is his father, Ive know him for the past 2.5 years and I look up to him. Not only is he a Great Father he's turned into a Buddy/Friend.

As for why he died all I know is that he had vomit coming out of his mouth and that its, sitting watching TV. He was on some meds for something heart related but it sounds like normal rx.

Work is going to be rough tomorrow :(

Rest In Peace young Man.... Rest in Peace

Korndogg
11-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Sorry to year that. Him and his family are in my prayers.

SSDude
11-30-2008, 07:02 PM
That sucks big time

GRAMPS SS
11-30-2008, 09:15 PM
sorry to hear about your friends sons sudden death....during the holidays makes it more incredibly unconfortable....MAY GOD BLESS HIS FAMILY...i lost my father when i was young (18) during the hoiday season......MAY they be in all our prayers...

WhatsADSM
11-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Man that is terrible...

Like you said sometimes you really have to put everything "bad" in your life in perspective.

Best wishes for his family.

Irish
11-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Damn. You aren't supposed to bury your children... My most heartfelt sympathy goes out to your friend and his family.

Waver
11-30-2008, 10:50 PM
my condolences.......reminds me of a friend of mine who passed 4 years ago....I have been thinking about it since his aunt came into the store a few days ago. Some of you might of known him....His name was Bobby. He was the last person who you would ever think would go the way he did. Sometimes death leaves you with no answers.........

RIP

awsomeears
11-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Damn. You aren't supposed to bury your children

So true so true, I can't even imagine being a Father and loosing my son. I mean this is a child you MADE fed and brought up to be what he is, then to have total silence when he is gone.

Feeling empty would be the best I can guess how it feels, I hope I never ever experience that.

Smokey1226
11-30-2008, 11:31 PM
my condolences as well

Voodoo Chick
11-30-2008, 11:33 PM
My deepest sympathies.