PDA

View Full Version : Cop body slams UFC fan

Goat Roper
11-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Two handed slam, but impressive; http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh25Bn1980FTLp0p8X

Lash
11-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Holy shit. Nice judo toss!!!

SlowStee
11-30-2008, 02:23 PM
In all honesty, the UFC fans who attend the fights, are such ******* ignorant shit talkers. I wanted to do that to a few people when I went to UFC 87.

lasttimearound
11-30-2008, 02:33 PM
i would agree. i love going out now and ever fat fuck wears affliction and tap our or xc or whatever. i would be willing to bet that none of them have ever been in a fight or would even be able to stand up in one.

T-Bag
11-30-2008, 04:24 PM
The poseur ratio for people wearing Affliction/Tapout, etc. shit is like 20:1

twirkin50
11-30-2008, 04:26 PM
In all honesty, the UFC fans who attend the fights, are such ******* ignorant shit talkers. I wanted to do that to a few people when I went to UFC 87.

Yep, saw just as many fights around the stands when we were in Ohio. Kind of pathetic. Pay a lot of money to be thrown out over showing how not tuff you are.

Reverend Cooper
11-30-2008, 04:31 PM
yeah its pretty sad when it comes to having to fight just to prove its cool your there. ******* fags

Irish
11-30-2008, 05:05 PM

Quoted for the fuck ing truth!

PureSound15
11-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Quoted for the fuck ing truth!

Out of the 10 or so fighters I still talk to... non of them wear tap-out shirts. Any of the fighting attire I have is either blood stained or worn through... wearing a "fashionable" shirt just makes them look like an ass.

Sprayaway Fox
11-30-2008, 06:10 PM
I watched a fight go down with a guy with a Tapout shirt on vs. a a guy who was wearing a dirty carhart jacket, and a bobcat hat, in a dirt track bar once (Racers Hall). The guy with the Tapout ran to his car after his nose got popped!:punch::rolf

SlowStee
11-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Yep, saw just as many fights around the stands when we were in Ohio. Kind of pathetic. Pay a lot of money to be thrown out over showing how not tuff you are.

Some kid in front of us kept switching which fighter he was rooting for every 2 minutes and people were getting so pissed at him...I was sitting there like MAN..what is going on here!!?

twirkin50
11-30-2008, 06:55 PM

Agreed.

I have a few UFC, Tapout, and Affliction shirts. Not trying to be a poseur by any means. Wear them around or to watch the fights. It is like a favre jersey or some packers apparel to me. I don't however wear them out to the bars on a Friday or Saturday night......

T-Bag
11-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Agreed.

I have a few UFC, Tapout, and Affliction shirts. Not trying to be a poseur by any means. Wear them around or to watch the fights. It is like a favre jersey or some packers apparel to me. I don't however wear them out to the bars on a Friday or Saturday night......

Which is understandable. But there are more faggots I see wearing them to bars and what not every day. Obviously people are going to wear the sh!t at the bars/hooters/etc. during fight nights...but seriously...am I supposed to think you're a tough guy because you showed up to the mall wearing an affliction shirt that is 3 sizes too small and shows your beer belly?

Irish
11-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Which is understandable. But there are more faggots I see wearing them to bars and what not every day. Obviously people are going to wear the sh!t at the bars/hooters/etc. during fight nights...but seriously...am I supposed to think you're a tough guy because you showed up to the mall wearing an affliction shirt that is 3 sizes too small and shows your beer belly?

Of course you're supposed to be scared!:goof

Voodoo Chick
12-01-2008, 04:11 AM
That just looked incredibly painful..........

Z28Envy
12-01-2008, 05:25 AM
Wish they did that to a lot more dumbasses out there!!

twirkin50
12-01-2008, 08:04 AM
...but seriously...am I supposed to think you're a tough guy because you showed up to the mall wearing an affliction shirt that is 3 sizes too small and shows your beer belly?

Ahhh, the good ol' smedium shirt. :loser

That_Guy
12-01-2008, 12:30 PM
this makes me want to be a cop