PDA

View Full Version : Need a job?

MSGTGT
11-30-2008, 09:29 AM
I need at least two technicians. Don't let the term techicians or the job discription scare you. I hired two guys off my last post (one from Brew City) in Febuary and they both are doing great. Todays auto technicians have the same basic skills needed for this job at our company. If you are willing to learn there are oportunities here for you. It is bench/lab work in a controlled environment. No outside work required. Pay will be discussed according to your experience and skills.

These are two new positions. I am not replacing anyone. We have a lot of work and we are a growing company.

I know there are WISTANGs people out these who have the skills for this job.

If you are interested, please contact or email me your resume me:
Dave Johnson
Service Center Manager
262-293-1055
djohnson@zodiac.com

Zodiac Services
W175 N5737 Technology Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Job Title: Shop Technician

Department: Repair and Operations

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Completes teardown, cleaning, inspection, repair, overhaul, functional testing and troubleshooting of aircraft components.
Assist with research and development of new repair capabilities. This will include reading and understanding new manuals and may include on and off site training.
Assists with the maintenance of shop equipment and supplies.
Makes computer entries and completes various types of paperwork and maintenance documents such as Service Reports and 8130-3’s (FAA Repair Certification) in accordance with FAA Regulations and company policies.
Has the ability to use common hand tools and precision measuring equipment such as micrometers, depth gages, etc.
Able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and component schematics.

2006wrxtr
11-30-2008, 10:02 AM
I was an AE2 ( Aviation Electrician ) in the Navy, and worked on the SH & HH-60 Seahawks.

Would that get me in the door?

MSGTGT
11-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Yes it would. Send a resume and we can talk.

MSGTGT
11-30-2008, 11:23 AM
I know there are (correction) "Brew City" people out there who have the skills for this job. I post on Wistangs also. I should have read my original before I posted.

Anyway, one of my guys actually is a current member of Brew City. If all of my new hires were like him...I would have it made.

If you are interested, please contact or email me your resume me:
Dave Johnson
Service Center Manager
262-293-1055
djohnson@zodiac.com

Zodiac Services
W175 N5737 Technology Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

T-Bag
11-30-2008, 11:27 AM
E-mail sent :)