PDA

View Full Version : Can someone answer this for me....

jbiscuit
01-21-2004, 09:45 AM
what happened to the topic about the Party MWAS is having on Feb 7th? That was a legit topic with an open invite to you all which is why it was posted. I want to know why this was deleted and who deleted it. Please post your explanation here and I will read what you have to say.

Second - there was concern that DEATH (Brown Shirt Jim from MWAS) was banned last night. Is this true and why if it is? MWAS has never though bad about BCM in any way nor do we want conflict with you guys...we like hanging out with you guys but if you are gonna start banning some of our members I think that is not cool. I am trying to be civil here and get to the bottom of this but this stuff keeps coming up and I am irritated. I heard that Jim made some comments towards Brandon on here but you must understand that Brandon's comments seemed fishy to us when he posted his views about the Madison Dave Fundraiser Party on the 7th. They irritated me as well and I know Jim felt the same way....I still don't know if his comments were meant to "bash" on MWAS or not but if so I feel its unjust.....we are pretty tight friends over there and Jim was reacting to Brandon's comments that seemed rude directed at us and Madison Dave......he was sticking up for his friend.

Please, those involved with the deletion of my topic please post why as well as explain your concerns/issues with "us" (MWAS)

Yooformula
01-21-2004, 09:52 AM
PM sent.

Yooformula
01-21-2004, 09:53 AM
There is no problem with MWAS, you are welcome to repost it. Mass pruning was done last night and that might have been a topic that was deleted, sorry about that. If you notice the member count and post count is down now due to the pruning last night.

jbiscuit
01-21-2004, 10:32 AM
thanks for the clarifications Yoos

MoreTorque
01-21-2004, 02:35 PM
J,

You have a PM.

My statement was NOT to bash MWAS. Madison Dave understood it correctly.