PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Black Friday Shoppers!

stealthy1ss
11-28-2008, 08:39 AM
Was in Janesville early this morning to do a little shopping and man was it crazy. I saw so many people shopping for themselves, yelling at people who were cutting in line, and lines at the check out that wind through the whole entire store. The funniest thing that I saw was the amount of people waiting outside to get into Menards. The line was from the front door all the way down parking lot and into the frontage road! I never have seen so many people at a Menards in my life.

PureSound15
11-28-2008, 09:26 AM
I read this and couldn't help but remember reading my 7 year old nephews "book".

What difference does it make if people are shopping for themselves? It's black friday... there are a lot of deals. I'm not sure that there is a standard amount of product that you must purchase for someone other than yourself.

I guess if you're the guy that won't get upset if I cut in front of you.. than I'm going to look for you the next time I'm in line :goof

95mustang302
11-28-2008, 11:15 AM
i was one of those crazies, and words were exchanged between the assholes who just tried to cut ahead of those of us who waited out in the cold for over 6 hours. If people want the deals they can get their fat asses out there and suffer like the rest.

Karps TA
11-28-2008, 11:44 AM
I shop for myself all the time on these sale days. Great time to buy crap for the house and clothes.

mr.gone1985
11-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Here is a news story of a Walmart worker gettting trampled to death.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081128/wal_mart_death.html?.v=1

Deggy
11-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Thank god for online shopping.
I'd rather pay a little bit more online than have to go deal with the black Friday shoppers.

GRAMPS SS
11-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Went to wally world...didn't find chit.....

T-Bag
11-28-2008, 05:03 PM
Here is a news story of a Walmart worker gettting trampled to death.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081128/wal_mart_death.html?.v=1

That's pathetic but not surprising if you consider the demographic wal-mart caters too....

dr doom
11-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Wal mart in Mukwonago had a few problems while my parents were shopping there. A guy in his 40's attempted to hit a teenager in the head because he bought the last LCD tv of a particular brand, and a female worker was slapped in the face by a shopper at the register of a price issue. WOW people really are whacko!

mr.gone1985
11-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Black Friday makes Halloween not seem so scary. These people are truely THE FREAKS!!

moels
11-28-2008, 06:51 PM
People in general are ******* nuts these days. Have them corralled at the local Walmart at 4am waiting to get deals on crap they think they need and I would imagine the IQ's go down exponentially.

I'll shop online, thanks. lol

lordairgtar
11-28-2008, 07:15 PM
I was at the New Berlin Target today. I was just in there for a few minutes and I was ready to bite the heads off of chickens. I was civil though and didn't whack anyone. After checking out and saying to the teller to have a good evening and commenting on her not having to work much longer and being able to go home, she smiled and said that I was the first who even said anything nice all day.

Rocket Power
11-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow someone takes swing at me because I am buying a TV and they're getting knocked the f out:rolf
My wife went out by Lake Geneva and they said it wasn't bad at all, same experience we had in Burlington last year. I went to Cabelas got one BF deal on a gift and scored a scope mount for my Shotgun in the Bargain cave for $13:headbang

GTSLOW
11-28-2008, 07:16 PM
I went to BB got some blue rays, walked to the checkout area. Saw 90 people in line and said fuck this its not worth it.

Voodoo Chick
11-28-2008, 07:42 PM
I stayed out of the stores today.

Slow Joe
11-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Hrmm we were out all night... Started at Old Navy in Oshkosh... Stood in line from 10pm til midnight for a free MP3 Player... Collected that, waited in a line to check out that wrapped around the whole store. Went to Walmart in Appleton, Waited there from 1:30am - 5am (inside luckily) ended up getting Guitar Hero 3 Pack for PS2, the RCA 8GB MP3 Player, and a ton of movies. Went to CC to find no line, and no good deals, left. Went to BB to find no line and a couple deals on movies, bought those... Went to Target to find a mad house... Bought a TON of DVDs. Went back to Kristie's mom's house... Slept... lol

I actually like black friday.... It brings out the "best" in people :rolf

Smokey1226
11-28-2008, 07:49 PM
1 Heavy Duty winter Jacket $85
1 Blanket large enough for 3 people $45
Food for 3 people standing outside for 6 hours $30

Getting the same deal on-line as those who lined up hours early....PRICELESS!

GRAMPS SS
11-28-2008, 07:58 PM
I stayed out of the stores today, and got the Camaro ready for its new PEPTO BISMO PINK paint job...

fixed it for ya sunny....:devil....GOOD LUCK....:thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
11-28-2008, 08:07 PM
fixed it for ya sunny....:devil....GOOD LUCK....:thumbsup

LMAO!!!! I'll be sure to paint my whole fleet pink.......(kinda funny, I don't think anyone else here knows what the hell we are talking about, LOL!!)

michelle
11-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Wow, that poor person who died. That's just sad. Although that 8-month pregnant lady is just stupid. If you are that far along, you really shouldn't put yourself in those types of situations.

pOrk
11-29-2008, 09:05 AM
Wow, that poor person who died. That's just sad. Although that 8-month pregnant lady is just stupid. If you are that far along, you really shouldn't put yourself in those types of situations.

Shopping? :wooo

Note to Self, when Lisa gets knocked up she is not allowed to leave the house unless she is giving birth.

michelle
11-30-2008, 09:36 AM
Shopping? :wooo

Note to Self, when Lisa gets knocked up she is not allowed to leave the house unless she is giving birth.

I know you aren't stupid, but you seem to like to interpret things wrong.

Shopping on the busiest day of the year when you know you will be pushed around. I could see if you waited until the rush died down, but being there at 5 a.m. waiting for the doors to open is just an accident waiting to happen and you are putting that baby at risk.

Voodoo Chick
11-30-2008, 02:01 PM
I know you aren't stupid, but you seem to like to interpret things wrong.

Shopping on the busiest day of the year when you know you will be pushed around. I could see if you waited until the rush died down, but being there at 5 a.m. waiting for the doors to open is just an accident waiting to happen and you are putting that baby at risk.

Agreed 100 %. Going into that situation is absolutely asking for trouble, and I think it is a very bad idea. Risking the health of the baby for a "deal" is just plain stupid.