PDA

View Full Version : so what did ya eat tonight?

88Nightmare
11-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Over here I deep fried our turkey. Then for sides we had the usual smashed taters and gravy, creamed spinach, stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, beets cooked in orange juice cranberry juice and apple cider, and for dessert we had a gigantic double layer homemade chocolate cake. Even the icing on the cake was homemade. Good stuff!

Voodoo Chick
11-27-2008, 11:07 PM
I had two mediocre meals at different family functions. On the whole, Thanksgiving sucked. Next year you should come over and deep-fry me a turkey, too.

lordairgtar
11-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Had turkey, mashed spuds, cranberies, apple pie and punkin pie, gravy and stuffing. I am stuffed.

88Nightmare
11-28-2008, 01:01 AM
yes. we had the homemade cranberry sauce as well. good stuff

Poncho
11-28-2008, 01:28 AM
Graham crackers and pinapple banana orange juice.

STANMAN
11-28-2008, 02:07 AM
The usual turkey, stuffing, gravy, 2 types of potatoes (sweet, mashed), stuffing, rolls, corn, applesauce, apple pie, blonde brownies, all home made. YUMMY!!!

Scales
11-28-2008, 03:59 AM
Mom cooked turkey, taters (sweet and mashed), stuffing, rolls, salad, mixed veggies, and a relish tray.

We brought stuffing, brownies, and fake wine for the kids. Oh and we brought that new Fireside Nut Brown beer. Not good at all in my opinion.

Gotta love thanksgiving though. When else can you gain 5 pounds in one sitting?!? :@)

srt4eh
11-28-2008, 04:38 AM
I had a cheeseburger and a Hadji Mountain Dew....it was great.

michelle
11-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Mom cooked turkey, taters (sweet and mashed), stuffing, rolls, salad, mixed veggies, and a relish tray.

We brought stuffing, brownies, and fake wine for the kids. Oh and we brought that new Fireside Nut Brown beer. Not good at all in my opinion.

Gotta love thanksgiving though. When else can you gain 5 pounds in one sitting?!? :@)

I bought myself a bottle of the "fake wine" too. Brought back memories from when I was younger. I prefer it over the real stuff anyways.

I made my first Thanksgiving meal last night for my dad, mom, sister, and Adam. Turned out great - I was quite impressed!

Voodoo Chick
11-29-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that if I attempted to make a whole Thanksgiving meal, the fire dept. would end up involved............