PDA

View Full Version : And It begins!!!!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
11-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Lets see what kinda backbone our new president will have when this happens here.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5114929/?GT1=43001
Sorry he won't be able to talk his way outta it or ignore it.

Sprayaway Fox
11-26-2008, 11:55 PM
:rolf:rolf He will have our snipers fitted with long distance mase so we dont hurt the terrorists...cause there people too.:loser

Instead of tanks we will have Geo Metros that shoot silly string at them also.:loser

Seriously though he will be a beatch bout it. If it happend here

Reverend Cooper
11-26-2008, 11:57 PM
we will see the gun toten non tree hugging terrosist bitch slapping right folks are still alive if he does nothing there will be a national uproar

Voodoo Chick
11-26-2008, 11:58 PM
:rolf:rolf He will have our snipers fitted with long distance mase so we dont hurt the terrorists...cause there people too.:loser

Instead of tanks we will have Geo Metros that shoot silly string at them also.:loser

Seriously though he will be a beatch bout it. If it happend here

LOL......Hypoallergenic silly string, just in case a few might have sensitive skin....:goof

DynoTom
11-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Don't you guys know his campaign slogan????? I guess he can " HOPE " nothing like that happens here.....:goof:goof

Reverend Cooper
11-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Before any of your anal retentive obama supporters get your recycled undies in a bunch,this is not a rip on him thread. it is a you are the man what are you gonna do thread now.

Sprayaway Fox
11-27-2008, 12:06 AM
^^^^^love the disclaimer!:rolf

badass88gt
11-27-2008, 12:33 AM
LMFAO, I'm laughing at the hypoallergenic thing and the recycled undies.

I think the election of Obama puts an exclamation point on the pussification of America.

We are in deep shit now.

Al
11-27-2008, 01:35 AM
But doesn't Obama want to increase our presence in Afganistan?

Breecher_7
11-27-2008, 07:42 AM
I am by far not an obama supporter, the guy can go fall over dead and I wouldnt give a shit but this issue is not our problem.

Once again, we feel that we must be the worlds peace keepers, this is not our job. If the issue at hand does not pose a risk to the united states (wich it doesnt) we should not be involved in it. As it sits we still currently have no reason to be in Iraq. I think we need to be there to some extend just from a power projection standpoint, but that is why the navy always has a battle group cycling through the gulf. There is no longer a need for ground forces there. If you have never seen sea to air combat in person let me tell you that the havoc a destroyer or nuc sub can put on a ground target in a moments notice is like nothing you can imagine. And it can be done with surgical precision. Not to mention in every battle group there is a carrier and anphib. Both can supply enough air to land firepower to turn the country even further into a wasteland.

Ground troops are not nessasary in Iraq. Afganistan is not our problem. Trust me, im seriously sick and tired of the USA acting like the worlds daycare center. In the past I was involved in alot of shit that I saw no purpose for, alot of people have died that didnt have to, the stuff we did in Fallujah especially. Fallujah is the primary reason that I did not re-enlist after my 6 years, I saw and did enough shit there to haunt me for the rest of my life.

I dont know how many other fellow BCM members that are on active duty served in the time or place that I did, but im sure that the ones that did would agree with me completely.

Bring our brothers and sisters home, use them for what they swore an oathe to protect. The united states of america. Not a country that doesnt even want us around and doesnt appreciate us.

Holeshot
11-27-2008, 08:13 AM
I am by far not an obama supporter, the guy can go fall over dead and I wouldnt give a shit but this issue is not our problem.

Once again, we feel that we must be the worlds peace keepers, this is not our job. If the issue at hand does not pose a risk to the united states (wich it doesnt) we should not be involved in it. As it sits we still currently have no reason to be in Iraq. I think we need to be there to some extend just from a power projection standpoint, but that is why the navy always has a battle group cycling through the gulf. There is no longer a need for ground forces there. If you have never seen sea to air combat in person let me tell you that the havoc a destroyer or nuc sub can put on a ground target in a moments notice is like nothing you can imagine. And it can be done with surgical precision. Not to mention in every battle group there is a carrier and anphib. Both can supply enough air to land firepower to turn the country even further into a wasteland.

Ground troops are not nessasary in Iraq. Afganistan is not our problem. Trust me, im seriously sick and tired of the USA acting like the worlds daycare center. In the past I was involved in alot of shit that I saw no purpose for, alot of people have died that didnt have to, the stuff we did in Fallujah especially. Fallujah is the primary reason that I did not re-enlist after my 6 years, I saw and did enough shit there to haunt me for the rest of my life.

I dont know how many other fellow BCM members that are on active duty served in the time or place that I did, but im sure that the ones that did would agree with me completely.

Bring our brothers and sisters home, use them for what they swore an oathe to protect. The united states of america. Not a country that doesnt even want us around and doesnt appreciate us.

I whole heartily agree. I was in Africa in the 80s and I have some friends that did their time in Vietnam. you statement has always been that sentiment.

Let em blow them self's up why should we care. Other than oil the US could and should be self sufficient. I do think we should have done what we did for 9/11 but lets get the F*****g facts and intel straight before we take action.

We need to close our borders to all and enforce the ousting of expired visa holders. Get the illegals out so this country can get back to its roots and have jobs and equal pay for all.

Close our embassy's all over the world and let the third world countries kill each other off. There are only two reason wars start. Religion and because someone else has what the others want. OIL...

My flame suit is on so Im ready for the hates ;)

Reverend Cooper
11-27-2008, 08:45 AM
Obviously you both dan,tony have misunderstood what I posted. I am not saying we need to send troops anywhere else. Wht is meant is that the terrorism is majorly escalating around the world,I will be a short time before its at our doorstep again.
not to mention the fact that Russia has stepped up is nuke activity as well as China. I really feel Obama is going to do nothing other than talk.
If that happens we are FVCKED

Reverend Cooper
11-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Now I really do agree that we are not the worlds peacekeepers, that is what the U.N. is for but since that is fvcking crooked as hell they wont do shit. Maybe they will listen to Oprah I bet Obama is banking on that,what a crock of shit.

Holeshot
11-27-2008, 08:50 AM
I know what you meant Coop I was just venting. Seriously I hope he can grab the Bull by his Nuts and rule with a iron but cautious fist.

Breecher_7
11-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Mike I know where you were coming from. The situation in general just agravates me. I do agree though, Obama is a spineless worm.

Dan, i could not agree more with your post. We need to take our country back and worry about ourselves.

Regardless of what other countries have in there arsenal, nuclear or not, they are not a true threat. There militaries dont have anywhere near the capability of ours and I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to use a nuclear force against us because it would come back at them ten fold.

I have no faith in our new president. If a war comes knocking at my front door, im ready for it.

Reverend Cooper
11-27-2008, 08:59 AM
^ thats if they are still selling guns and ammo,wait for that to happen. or a box of shells will be $150.00 if you want them

Breecher_7
11-27-2008, 09:04 AM
Im not to worried about that. Ive got a pretty decent stockpile. Now I just need a bomb shelter... :rolf

Holeshot
11-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Im not to worried about that. Ive got a pretty decent stockpile. Now I just need a bomb shelter... :rolf

Great minds think alike... Generator, gas can goods and water. I have been stockpiling water from Ice Mountain for years. At $7 deposit per 5 gal bottle I could put a nice down payment on a car. :thumbsup

Crawlin
11-27-2008, 10:18 AM
PRESENT!!!!!!!

oh wait, you mean I have to actually make a choice?

moels
11-27-2008, 10:19 AM
PRESENT!!!!!!!

oh wait, you mean I have to actually make a choice?

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

That made me chuckle!

fivonut
11-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Lets see what kinda backbone our new president will have when this happens here.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5114929/?GT1=43001
Sorry he won't be able to talk his way outta it or ignore it.

It'll happen before Jan. 31st 2009.

Funny how we're so hated for being gunslingers right now, but look what happens when the enemy knows we've been weakened. While the cat's away the mice shall play...