PDA

View Full Version : Bullrun results

Heat Seeker WS6
11-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Well, in the now exactly 2 weeks since getting notified, Josh & I busted our asses to get as far as we could in trying to get in the Bullrun. LOL my fridge is empty and have not slept well since.....

Unfortunately our road ended this afternoon when I called the casting director to confirm an email I received from them. We are damned proud to say that we made it to the FINAL 50 that the 20 were chosen from. Along the way we went through several rounds of eliminations: over-phone interviews, video submissions, forms filled out, multi-page written autobiographies talking about ourselves, car history, how we got into cars, professional stuff & etc & etc.
The last pool of entrants we survived had about 3,500 going into it!

Going from total unawareness 2 weeks ago to having very comprehensive bios & all the other stuff put together AND turned in on time on a "needs-to-be-done-NOW!" basis was insane yet fun. :wooo Cant beat getting night time burnout footage in parkingtols near midnight while freezing your asses off! :headbang

Coming off of this we're already getting stuff set for the 3rd season since we'll be boosted into the finals with our result from this year; as well as potential for other projects the show's producers & Speed are up to. :)

Thank you to those who helped us out- We could not have made it this far without you!

Our profiles.........
http://www.bullrun.com/user/94

http://www.bullrun.com/user/95

zj9IHCJ8fCY

rkfYBOzZ6FU

GTSLOW
11-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Good job bud. :thumbsup

Bastards prolly didn't want two Red WS6's winning in a row.

xxtremeteam
11-26-2008, 09:33 PM
lots of hard work you two did theres always next year congrats to get this far

srt4eh
11-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Congrats you guys and good luck next year!

b4mytm
11-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Congratulations on how far you guys made it.
You should definately be proud of that.:thumbsup

Flicktitty
11-27-2008, 12:40 AM
that sucks, try again next year. haha.

GRAMPS SS
11-27-2008, 10:08 AM
nice try guys...you have next year to prepare for....

07ROUSHSTG3
11-27-2008, 10:55 AM

I thought about that yesterday :)

you guys should be damned proud that you made it as far as you did!! cant wait to see you on next years season

Deggy
11-27-2008, 11:03 AM
That really sucks to hear that you didn't make it, but It's awesome that you got that far.

Next year you will make it!

Heat Seeker WS6
11-27-2008, 11:28 AM

Thanks for the support and Josh should be chiming in soon

Whats cool is that the casting director & I spoke about that and it never was an issue because theres so few similarities between them and thier car & our team. Mike has his dealership and only street drives the car and Morgan does her 'fashon' stuff. Neither 'drive' that car. Whereas Josh & I are coming off of a busy tracking season, very much seasoned & coming in agressive looking for the fights & challenges.
The show liked that fact that we were briging in 2 cars that are tracked often and beaten the hell out of, been doing this for years and have 'automotive resumes'. Most of the others have only had thier cars for a year or 2 and have done very little 'driving'.

We definately have a running start into the next event (Bullrun or not:)) but now with 'time' on our side we're very positive.

xxtremeteam
11-27-2008, 04:43 PM
was the zo6 brake upgrade something you planned to even before the bullrun hype?

Heat Seeker WS6
11-28-2008, 08:46 AM
was the zo6 brake upgrade something you planned to even before the bullrun hype?

Yeah, but not neccessarily the Z06 upgrade because I found something bigger I really liked & wanted on the car before the upcoming April Road America event. Although with the rush of everything & sponsoring I have these now and am a few months ahead of schedule. Im def not complaining though

GinoRin
11-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Congrats you guys, thats some pretty cool stuff! You can proudly say you made it farther than 99.99% than the rest of the gearheads out there. Good luck on the next shot!

94greenbandit
01-22-2009, 12:55 AM
an't believe I missed this. It is too bad you guys didn't make it. Better luck next time.

Here is a list of cars that made it and it starts on Feb 19th:

This year's cars include:
- 1967 VW microbus
- 2008 Lexus IS250
- 1969 Chevy Camaro
- 2002 Porsche 911 Carrera
- 1970 Dodge Dart
- 1971 Detomaso Pantera
- 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider
- 2007 Chevy Avalanche
- 2001 Chevy Corvette
- 2007 Shelby Supersnake