PDA

View Full Version : TONS of Turbo Buick and G-body stuff

GinoRin
11-26-2008, 11:23 AM
It's time for me to thin the herd... Over the next couple days I will be listing 2 of my GNs for sale as well as a SLEW of parts.

here is the start of the list, I will keep adding as I go...all prices plus shipping unless noted, paypal please add 4%, otherwise money order is OK too.
Email: ginorin@gmail.com Cell: 414.732.4824

Pics here: ginorin - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/ginorin/?start=0)

parts in pics not listed here have been spoken for or are sold!

BRAND NEW 70mm Kenne Bell polished throttlebody and plenum, mocked up never ran. Includes TPS, IAC, IAC housing, and throttle bracket/return spring. $475

NOS 87 GN/GNX/WE4 Grille, as new. $400

BRAND NEW GN1 Performance polished Stainless headers with 3" downpipe and billet external gate. Mocked up on engine, never ran. Includes wastegate dump tube, perfect condition. $1100

NEW Wilwood Dynalite pro 4 piston front brake kit, complete with modified spindle. Installed on car but never used, as new condition. Black powdercoated calipers, complete with wilwood braided stainless lines as well $850 complete, bolt on and go.

NEW fabricated aluminum resevoir kit from GN1 Performance, includes coolant overflow, washer fluid, and power steering. Includes caps as well. Never used. $375

BRAND NEW ATR Stainless dual 3" exhaust, no mufflers or clamps. This is hands down the best dual 3" exhaust ever made for our cars. Never used still in bubblewrap $750

MAF Translator Gen II with MAF adapter harness and genuine GM LS1 MAF sensor. used for a couple hundred miles, you can barely tell it from new $350 for translator, harness and maf sensor.

Full Throttle Extender chip for 60# injectors, for use with above Gen II Translator $75 shipped

NEW Full throttle extender chip for 60# injectors, 104 octane with anti theft, never used $95 shipped

Stock 86/87 Lower intake from a 27k mile engine, perfect shape no messed up threads, untouched/unported $250

NEW Race ported and polished 86/87 lower intake, done professionally, really nice job. Matched to a Fel Pro 1200. Intake has EGR welded and smoothed, it has been powdercoated argent silver and clearcoated. Showcar quality. Will include polished ARP stainless intake bolts. Top notch stuff, never used since port/polish/powdercoating. I have $750 in parts/labor invested, not to mention the intake core itself. $600 takes it.

60# injectors, brand new $300 shipped

100% billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator, silver in color. nice shape $100 shipped

rail mount fuel pressure gauge, chrome with silver face. nice shape $50 shipped

40# injectors with Kenne bell 93 octane chip, work great. 5k miles use $225 shipped

42# injectors with 93 octane chip, work great. low miles $225 shipped

NEW aluminum radiator with engine oil and trans oil coolers installed, very nice piece $400

NEW 87 GN steering wheel, has not been installed since restoration. From G body parts $275 no core perfect shape

NEW Billet steering wheel horn ring from Kirbans $60 shipped

stock computer with calpack $100

stock intercooler nice shape no shroud $100

stock intercooler with nice shroud $150

*.030 over 84/85 block with caps and 86/87 oil drainback tube already done, low miles on bore $300

*stock 2-dot rods with .030" over hyperuetectic pistons and SPS rod bolts, balanced includes rings $300

*flexplate and balancer with crank ring $100 for both.

*stock turbo crank that is already ground 20/20, will need another 10 to clean up - Free with any other purchase :)

*stock heads with 100# valvesprings, complete $200

*rocker assemblys for both heads nice shape $50

*I'll make a package deal on the longblock parts, $700 for all!!!!!

Blackout Quarter Windows - Nice $150/both

Stock Downpipe with Gutted Cat $100

Stock used front cover nice shape genuine GM not aftermarket $60

More to come....