PDA

View Full Version : FREE lawnmowers - Pair of lawnboy's

Poncho
11-26-2008, 06:40 AM
Pair of lawnboy lawnmowers, don't know whats up w/ them, they were Jer's so he might know more about them. One looks to be for parts, and the other did run, even started on the first pull, just seems to have a gummed up line or something, as different inclines will make it die. Runs on oil/gas mix. They're just sitting outside in my driveway, and the landlord is getting irritated w/ them out there. FREE Come take them, blades even look OK.

Corvette Jabo
11-26-2008, 08:02 AM
can you snap a pic of them, I may be interested in them if they are the right model. Looking for parts.
Jabo

Memphis
11-26-2008, 09:23 AM
i will take them if he doesnt want them, lemme know.

Windsors 03 Cobra
11-26-2008, 10:13 AM
As long as they have compression I know they will run good.

Poncho
11-26-2008, 11:33 AM
come, take, get out of my driveway, I almost hit them every morning when I leave, PM me for my number.

RanJer
11-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Both have compression. One runs, one doesn't. The running one is a "commercial grade" with a 3.5horse. The other is a 3 horse I believe. Both have everything they need on them.

Korndogg
11-26-2008, 04:46 PM
And for whoever buys this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzW6sIwYf7U

:thumbsup

I think this was originally posted when dan had problems with one of them. i think?

Memphis
11-26-2008, 06:10 PM
pm sent...

Windsors 03 Cobra
11-26-2008, 06:50 PM
And for whoever buys this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzW6sIwYf7U

:thumbsup

I think this was originally posted when dan had problems with one of them. i think?

LoL Yea I posted this awhile back, got this little gem from the video.
As long as they have compression I know they will run good.

I saw 2 of what is being given away here on my local curb about a week ago, I knew the magnesium decks were good scrap and they must have just been put out, I wheeled my Heep back around and was going to get them when I thought to myself WTF do I need this junk for, I dont have room for the junk I got now. :rolf
I figured the junkman could get a 12 pack of beer and a chicken dinner for that scrap so let him get it. :durr

Corvette Jabo
11-27-2008, 09:05 AM
I will pass, I am looking for a model that is a little older
Jabo

slowlx
11-27-2008, 06:06 PM
I will take them and can pick them up on Sunday evening. PM sent

Poncho
11-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Perfect, I'll call you tomorrow afterwork

Poncho
12-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Memphis is out, slowlx, PMed you back.

somebody come get Jeremy's lawnmowers, since he hasn't come to take care of his stuff.

PM me for an address, I don't need to be home even, just come and get them, Jeremy just left them sitting in the driveway, so just take. I don't have a means to take them to the local thrift store to just donate, even though it's a 1/2 mile away.