PDA

View Full Version : ahh #12 you suck!

JC70SS
11-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Yep....#4 Teddy.....should've kept him. :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

moels
11-24-2008, 10:03 PM
It's over and done with. Although I agree with you, it's time to let it go and move on.

badass88gt
11-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Lame. How much of this ass whipping is the defense's fault? It takes a whole team to win or lose.

badass88gt
11-24-2008, 10:06 PM
A PAIR of 70 yard TD passes..... let's blame that on #12 too.

Karps TA
11-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Obviously their Pad level is not up to snuff this game. McCarthy will have to work on that this week and get that fixed.

I do find it funny that the Journal has an article on Rodgers talking about how he doesn't take chances so as not to throw INT's and he throws 2 tonite.

GRAMPS SS
11-24-2008, 10:21 PM
come on ...he's not perfect...he's not BRETT....even he made mistakes and no one said crap when he did...but now that he is GONE...LETS PICK ON THE NEW GUY.....not like he got alot of playing time when BRETT was on the team...give the guy some time...everone gave BRETT time when he started.....show the guy some slack....

mr.gone1985
11-24-2008, 10:24 PM
It is a team sport. Rodgers is not the problem. A defense that can't get a stop is the problem. I like Farve but how many multiple interception games has he had? Probably another NFL record.

T-Bag
11-24-2008, 10:30 PM
You Favre nutswingers are ******* morons plain and simple. Favre never threw interceptions in a game? HE LEADS IN ALL TIME INTERCEPTIONS FFS.

Get over it, Rodgers is 6th in the nfl in passer rating coming in. How the fuck can you put sole blame on him?

Our defense played ATROCIOUS.

I hope you all move to New York to go swing from Favre's nuts and instead get the clap from a transvestite hooker from craigslist

HAMRHEAD
11-24-2008, 10:32 PM
There are plenty of people who bashed Favre with his interceptions. It comes with the position. You just had more people defending him due to his ability to win it as well. Everyone was screaming to bench him in 92 and 93. The problem with Rodgers isn't Rodgers himself. He represents the decisions of McCarthy and Thompson. It is a question of if it was a good decision to let #4 go or keep him. If they kept him it isn't like we would have lost Rodgers. He wasn't gonna do anything but sit like he was told to till it was his time. He is an okay QB but he doesn't balance out his mistakes with game winning plays yet. Making the safe pass isn't what I am referring to either. It is willing to risk the interception to try and win. To put it all out there. Will he in the future? Maybe but he isn't now. It will take time. I hope he will develop, but for fucks sake someone shoot Thompson and knee cap McCarthy!

Nix
11-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Favre is what? 20-13 and Rodgers is 16-9? give or take?

their passer rating is within 2-3 percent of each other

this is Rodgers first year starting, this is what? Favres 18th? (can't remember right now)

I'd say all in all Rodgers is doing a bang up job for what he has done. This night is not a so good night for him or the entire team. People nedd to stop putting the blame soley on him.

You win as a team and you loose as a team.

End result is Rodgers is a damn good starting QB and also is Favre.

Time to let it go people.. :rolleyes:

nismodave
11-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Reverend Cooper
11-24-2008, 11:54 PM
Green Bay = Fail Boat set asail tehehehehe

Car Guy
11-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Dallas = Getting ready to sink.....:thumbsup :rolf

Reverend Cooper
11-25-2008, 12:01 AM
bears 6-5 viqueens 6-5 pack 5-6 bwahahahahaha who'd a thunk it

Reverend Cooper
11-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Dallas = Getting ready to sink.....:thumbsup :rolf

It could happen yet but I will be positive. the Packs failboat has a cannonball sized hole in it and is taking on water fast.

Karps TA
11-25-2008, 07:52 AM
If the Packers lost and Favre threw 3 picks people would be blaming him for it. So Rodgers can put on his big boy pants and take some shots. Besides that first INT is the one that blew them out of the game. They were down 10 points and driving, but that pick gave NO an easy 7 points.

Player of the game is Jennings though. Man that guy took a beating. I've never seen a WR take as many hard shots as he did last night and get right back up. I couldn't have been more impressed by that guy. TO would have coughed up the ball on that hit in the middle.

97z2801ss
11-25-2008, 03:26 PM
You Favre nutswingers are ******* morons plain and simple. Favre never threw interceptions in a game? HE LEADS IN ALL TIME INTERCEPTIONS FFS.

Get over it, Rodgers is 6th in the nfl in passer rating coming in. How the fuck can you put sole blame on him?

Our defense played ATROCIOUS.

I hope you all move to New York to go swing from Favre's nuts and instead get the clap from a transvestite hooker from craigslist

How bout them Jets :headbang, the packers played like shit last night on both sides of the ball on the other hand brett and the jets won again :banana

Jets/giants superbowl?

mr.gone1985
11-25-2008, 05:46 PM
I hope the Jets do well, then we get a better draft pick. I still want to see Farve do well. I just don't want to hear Rodgers is the problem because he is doing great for a first year player and all he has to deal with.

T-Bag
11-25-2008, 06:08 PM
LOL Jets/Giants superbowl? Nada

That's Tom Brady's division...even if he is injured. I don't care that the Jets beat them the other week. The Jets will fall.

Patriots/Giants rematch or Steelers/Giants

97z2801ss
11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
LOL Jets/Giants superbowl? Nada

That's Tom Brady's division...even if he is injured. I don't care that the Jets beat them the other week. The Jets will fall.

Patriots/Giants rematch or Steelers/Giants

The new sherriff in that divisions name is Brett. with or without brady they'll win steelers are the team that could spoil the afc that noones talking about though

T-Bag
11-26-2008, 11:59 AM
The new sherriff in that divisions name is Brett. with or without brady they'll win steelers are the team that could spoil the afc that noones talking about though

You can't judge the whole team on the qb. Side by side the patriots have quite a bit more talent.

No I'm not a pats fan and was glad to see them fall...but you can never doubt them

I wouldn't call brett the sheriff of that division...brady is a better qb hands down

97z2801ss
11-26-2008, 02:07 PM
You can't judge the whole team on the qb. Side by side the patriots have quite a bit more talent.

No I'm not a pats fan and was glad to see them fall...but you can never doubt them

I wouldn't call brett the sheriff of that division...brady is a better qb hands down

yea your right patriots are also a proven team, But I still think brett brings alot of fire to the jets.

T-Bag
11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
yea your right patriots are also a proven team, But I still think brett brings alot of fire to the jets.

Not going to argue that :thumbsup