PDA

View Full Version : Credit cards suk

scottie K
11-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Ok so Capital one is located in INDIA... so i try and make a payment to CAPITAL ONE... and it goes to a person i cant under stand... Also had a problem that is capital ones fault ... and they dont want to take care of it...
i so get screwed 2 times... i just dont understand that your willinf to pay you bills but they dont want your money... but its your fault?????

FUK CAPITAL ONE

juicedimpss
11-24-2008, 01:32 PM
i canceled all my shit with capitol one years ago.
they absolutely suck to deal with.

GTSLOW
11-24-2008, 01:42 PM
My wife has had nothing but problems with those ******* idiots. I think those operators from India work for Sprint too. Bunch of idiots.

scottie K
11-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Hahahah im still on the phone.....lol i got the india guy mad hes studdering...wholy crap now i really cant understand him lololo

juicedimpss
11-24-2008, 01:46 PM
My wife has had nothing but problems with those ******* idiots. I think those operators from India work for Sprint too. Bunch of idiots.

and dell.

scottie K
11-24-2008, 02:06 PM
122MIN ON MY CELL ... WITH CAPITAL ONE AS WE SPEAK... I THREATND TO CHARGE THEM WITH MY CELL BILL FOR THE RUN AROUND. THEY LAUGHED.!!! IM NOT LAUGHING... :fire

anyone that has capital one cards or ??? get out while you can....

CobraSnake
11-24-2008, 02:43 PM
122MIN ON MY CELL ... WITH CAPITAL ONE AS WE SPEAK... I THREATND TO CHARGE THEM WITH MY CELL BILL FOR THE RUN AROUND. THEY LAUGHED.!!! IM NOT LAUGHING... :fire

Did they really laugh????

4eyedstang
11-24-2008, 02:47 PM
just pay online its FREE. they will charge you like $20 to pay over the phone
i have dealt with capital one for 10 years now and never had a problem. i even had my card stolen and they took care of everything

0TransAm0
11-24-2008, 02:49 PM
i got 2 cards from capital one and never had a problem.....

scottie K
11-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Did they really laugh????

yes..... they did.

scottie K
11-24-2008, 03:08 PM
ok almost 3hrs of my life are gone!!! .... last person spoke english and was more than willing to to resolve the matter... so i ended up with getting almost 300.00 in fees back and then some ... the guy was saying sorry every 2 min...about the issue

scottie K
11-24-2008, 03:13 PM
and they were sorry they didnt kick my insurance in when i went out for my surgury .... i had to to pay for that too... .... THEY CAN SUK THE BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but they did note i called to set the insurance payments up in sept??? i was dumb founded....

YOU WONDER WHY OUR ECONOMY IS GOING TO SHIT.... SEND SOME MORE OF OUR STUFF OVER SEAS THEY CAN HELP ....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juicedimpss
11-24-2008, 03:21 PM
lol

T-Bag
11-24-2008, 03:39 PM
I stipped using my capital one card long ago. All my cards are now Chase (freedom, sony and bp) and they are excellent...especially their online payment system.

shoooo32
11-24-2008, 03:45 PM
citi is pretty cool. Except they always try to sell me some credit score monitor every time I have to call them. Pushy fvcks.

Silver350
11-24-2008, 03:47 PM
I have Capital one and I never had a problem with them

Nick
11-24-2008, 04:09 PM
I want to pay off my Chase Plat card and stick to using my Amex so I force myself to pay it off every month.

97z2801ss
11-24-2008, 04:59 PM

Once or twice a week I get bullshit from them in the mail its shredded and never opened:flipoff2:

CobraSnake
11-24-2008, 05:20 PM
yes..... they did.
wow talk about bad business practices. I don't use credit cards anymore.:devil

Mark

GRAMPS SS
11-24-2008, 06:27 PM
i got 2 cards from capital one and never had a problem.....

x2

GRAMPS SS
11-24-2008, 06:28 PM
wow talk about bad business practices. I don't use credit cards anymore.:devil

Mark

mark doesn't use credit cards...must be nice to be LOADED....lets all borrow money from him :thumbsup

Crawlin
11-24-2008, 06:32 PM
have capital one, never had an issue.

we wouldn't have to send those jobs to india if people around the US didn't expect $25/hr to pick up a phone call.

i heard a good line the other day. if there are 10 other qualified applicants that could do your job effectively and would do it for less, you are overpaid, haha.

wrath
11-24-2008, 08:06 PM
They won't take the money because they see you as a money making client. I'm guessing you're at or near your limit and they're trying to push you over the edge by not taking your payment and then putting fee upon fee on you. Then, once you're overdue they won't talk to you because they've sent it to "collections".

If you can afford to, pay it off immediately.

scottie K
11-24-2008, 09:21 PM
They won't take the money because they see you as a money making client. I'm guessing you're at or near your limit and they're trying to push you over the edge by not taking your payment and then putting fee upon fee on you. Then, once you're overdue they won't talk to you because they've sent it to "collections".

If you can afford to, pay it off immediately.

... I wasnt in collections .. im only 1/2 on my cards .. but 2 months in a row they have done this ... I finaly called to see why.. Im not gona send money by mail.. if i know my check wont get cashed for 30days like they did tome before..... there good for about a once a year and it seams they throw the screws to ya ..... ... 2 years ago i had them all paid up except 75.00 on each they didnt cash my check for almost a month .. so they stuck me with late fees ...
cuz i sent my payment in 2weeks before my pay date.......:alcoholic

wrath
11-24-2008, 09:34 PM
... I wasnt in collections .. im only 1/2 on my cards .. but 2 months in a row they have done this ... I finaly called to see why.. Im not gona send money by mail.. if i know my check wont get cashed for 30days like they did tome before..... there good for about a once a year and it seams they throw the screws to ya ..... ... 2 years ago i had them all paid up except 75.00 on each they didnt cash my check for almost a month .. so they stuck me with late fees ...
cuz i sent my payment in 2weeks before my pay date.......:alcoholic

First chance you get switch to someone other than Citi, Bank of America, or Fleet (if they exist anymore). They're all shady. Chase isn't much better about accepting the payment in a reasonable amount of time but they don't play games as much.

The next thing they're going to do (since the ignoring your payments then sending to collections didn't work to fee you to death) is lower your credit limit so it's about $100 more than you owe.

Make sure they didn't put a late payment notice on your credit history. If they did, that's going to kill your credit.

I had my Citi cards for over 7 years and I hadn't used them in over a year. Then one day they closed all 3 accounts out of the blue--no warning. So all that "good credit history" I had disappeared. Funny thing is that they sent me a bunch of "apply now" crap and when I called them about why I'd apply if they just canned all my accounts... they told me the bugger off.

scottie K
11-24-2008, 09:41 PM
First chance you get switch to someone other than Citi, Bank of America, or Fleet (if they exist anymore). They're all shady. Chase isn't much better about accepting the payment in a reasonable amount of time but they don't play games as much.

The next thing they're going to do (since the ignoring your payments then sending to collections didn't work to fee you to death) is lower your credit limit so it's about $100 more than you owe.

Make sure they didn't put a late payment notice on your credit history. If they did, that's going to kill your credit.

I had my Citi cards for over 7 years and I hadn't used them in over a year. Then one day they closed all 3 accounts out of the blue--no warning. So all that "good credit history" I had disappeared. Funny thing is that they sent me a bunch of "apply now" crap and when I called them about why I'd apply if they just canned all my accounts... they told me the bugger off.

the credit thing.. i was on top of... They said they had not sent anything to my credit or collections... I explained if it were that they did.. I would file a complaint to BBS and credit reporting agencies ..that there is bad biz practice going on.the gentle man elplained there wouldnt be anything on my credit..