PDA

View Full Version : Hey Packer fans, are you glade Brett is a Jet

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 02:33 PM
I am makes me laugh the packers gave up such a quality player,not only is the Jet team doing way better with a playoff hope but they are going to beat the only undefeated team in the league today. Great job Packer Org.

Oh yeah and chalk up another win for dig D!!!!!
now if the Pack would lose Monday it will make my week.

JC70SS
11-23-2008, 02:35 PM
No!

u_say_go
11-23-2008, 02:38 PM
atta boy ted thompson! :thumbsup you phuckin' retard!

DynoTom
11-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Go Jets ! I don't like the way the Pack has gone since f**k knob Thompson is calling the shots...

Beagle
11-23-2008, 02:49 PM
You could put Bret Favre on any team and he would make them good. Packers are idiots for what they did. Myabe we'll get lucky and the Jets will win the Superbowl and we'll get a first round draft pick.

DynoTom
11-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Yea, I sometimes get people at work trying to talk me into " backing the pack " no matter what Thompson does to frick the team up. Just because TT thought it was a good choice to trade off Favre does not mean I do !:flipoff2:

For F**Ks sake we were one game away from the Super Bowl last year !

For some reason I just don't like Rogers ???? I know they will not trade him but, he will prolly get hurt and maybe they can bring in somebody else??? Until then my quarterback is Favre....

Nix
11-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Some people will never understand that it takes two and it was not all on Greeen Bay.

It was both Favre and the Green Bay oginization (sp?)

I however am a Packer and Favre fan.

Iam very pleased with how well Favre is doing and I believe for this being Rodgers first season as a starter he is doing better than many expected. Also he has yet to get injured like everyone assumed would happen.

Go Packers and Go Favre!!! :headbang

Lash
11-23-2008, 03:16 PM
The Packers record wouldn't be any different even if Brett was playing for them.

Brett was far from perfect today. Aaron has played every bit as good good as Brett has this year. Even with an O line that has sucked most of the season....Aarons stats are nearly identical to Bretts.
It's time for people to wipe the sand out of their vaginas.

Karps TA
11-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Can't be upset with the Packers. Heck they are in a 3 way tie for first place at .500 in perhaps the toughest division in football. That division is going to have one team making the playoffs this year.

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 03:29 PM
dude the packers division sucks ass give that up. rodgers has played against subpar teams thats why his stats are what they are put him in a division like Favre is in. he would suck. not to mention Favre has had 10 games with this team where as rodgers has had how many seasons with the same team and offensive scheme. Sorry but Favre FTMFW. I cant wait tll Favre retires and spills the beans on all the behind the sceneds bullshit the Packer org. put him hrew in the last few years than the debacle this season. It wil chage a few of your packer minds. Oh not only did he win but he sset another record.
I pray for a Packer loss tom. night.

Karps TA
11-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Sorry my sarcasm didn't come thru there. I thought the last sentence gave it away.

Crawlin
11-23-2008, 03:47 PM
how much money did the jets invest in the team over this past offseason?

it's not like they have the same exact team as last year and then just chalk up this win streak to brett only.

at some point, it's gonna be TIME to move on. just time to get it over with and wish brett fare-thee-well in his whiny off/on attitude in the past two years.

Holeshot
11-23-2008, 03:47 PM
The better the Jets do the better the picks are of the draft. Go Jets!!!!

T-Bag
11-23-2008, 03:51 PM
This argument is worthless. Its both their faults. You can swing on either one's nutsacks all you want. Favre will self implode like usual and be knocked out in the wild card. New england is going to win that division...not the jets... and the packers won't make the playoffs period

Lash
11-23-2008, 03:52 PM
how much money did the jets invest in the team over this past offseason?

It's not like they have the same exact team as last year and then just chalk up this win streak to brett only.

qft

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Yea, I saw that game! Brett was AWESOME!

He played tough defense in holding the Titans to 13 points!

He ran for a 66 yard touchdown!

Go NEW YORK FAVRES!!!

:rolf

fains? Whats a fain? Have another beer Coop... :thumbsup

Karps TA
11-23-2008, 04:12 PM
The Jet's may not have the exact same team, but the team up in GB basically does.

The difference between Favre and Rodgers if Favre knows how to win. It's something not everyone can learn. His Jet teammates even say that when the game is on the line - like last week in NE in OT, they had confidence that Favre is "the" guy. Rodgers isn't. Rodgers needs to learn how to be that guy, cause I don't think he naturally is the way Favre has been his whole career.

Rodgers statistically will be a very good QB, but I'm not sure I've seen the will to win, atleast yet. But he may surprise. Heck I would have bet my house that he wouldn't start 10 games this season without being out with and injury. I'm not writing him off, but I'm not going to reserve his bust in the Hall of Fame either.

Lash
11-23-2008, 04:14 PM
rodgers has played against subpar teams

Packers opponents record (not including this week): 52-48

Jets opponents record (not including this week) : 40-60

Say that again? :durr

70challenger452
11-23-2008, 05:19 PM
looks like I'm the only one here that actually supports TT in most of his desisions. When Favre retired I was in tears. I was born in '89 so I don't remember anybody but #4 throwing the ball around for the packers. But when he came back and said, umm, I think I wanna play again, bring me back. I would have done the same thing TT had done, you told us we were done, we've moved on and prepared our team to be around someone else and now you think you can just walk right in and it'll be your team again. No, fuck you, we've moved on. The team has been built thru the draft like championship teams are. I do belive the team would be in the exact same spot with brett favre as they are without him. Favre had a better running game last year and has a better running game in NY. Before this week Rodgers has the same amount of touchdowns, more yards and 5 less turnovers than Brett, I'll take that.

lordairgtar
11-23-2008, 05:19 PM
You could put Bret Favre on any team and he would make them good. Packers are idiots for what they did. Myabe we'll get lucky and the Jets will win the Superbowl and we'll get a first round draft pick.
...and they will probably choose a punter.:goof

fivonut
11-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Wow I thought this shit would be over by now. Anybody have a clue what probably would have happened in Favre had been allowed to come back?? Rodgers contract was close to up and he had spent MANY years training under the best QB ever. Does anybody here really believe that if he had been benched after getting so close to being a starter that he would have stuck around? Then where would we be in 3 years when Favre decided he was really done this time?? how's 0-16 sound with a rookie QB that just starting to figure out the scheme. Thompson has done a horrible job with the team, riiiiiiight. Keeping Sherman would have been a better idea. How many of Thompson's draft choices are still with the team???? Get over it, Favre wasn't the first and won't be the last QB in GB.....

mr.gone1985
11-23-2008, 06:05 PM
TT has the personality of dog sh*t but is a far better GM than Sherman. I wish Farve was still here. I'm happy with Rodgers and long term will be a good QB. I don't miss Farve's drama. It's starting in NY already about playing next year, he won't commit yet.

Sprayaway Fox
11-23-2008, 06:18 PM

Go NEW YORK FAVRES!!!

:rolf:rolf F-A-V-R-ES!, FAVRES, FAVRES, FAVRES!

I heard favre returned a 99 yard punt return today also. Then poured the Gatorade over his head and said "I am the fuggin man!" while he a was driven away on a golden chariot.:rolf

badass88gt
11-23-2008, 06:33 PM

Go NEW YORK FAVRES!!!

LOL, wow. There are some great arguments in this thread. Thanks Greg, that made me chuckle.

BAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard favre returned a 99 yard punt return today also. Then poured the Gatorade over his head and said "I am the fuggin man!" while he a was driven away on a golden chariot.:rolf

Thats some funny shit. Sad thing is, the egomaniac probably did it when he got home.

BOSS LX
11-23-2008, 06:38 PM
The "new" Packers will do just fine!

4eyedstang
11-23-2008, 07:10 PM
the king is dead;long live the king

Go Packers !

Greg@GLD
LOL, wow. There are some great arguments in this thread. Thanks Greg, that made me chuckle.

BAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats some funny shit. Sad thing is, the egomaniac probably did it when he got home.

Meanwhile, the Mighty Cowboys gallantly battled those 3-8 SF 49ers... Tee OH! Teee Oh!! TEEEEE OWE!!!!

Reverend Cooper

typical packer fan using the past as a cane. im talking about the teams they played this year nice try

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:13 PM

Go NEW YORK FAVRES!!!

yeah its a team effort,but pennington would never have put up that many offensive points. say what you will favre is a better QB than rodgers could ever dream of

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:13 PM
typical packer fan using the past as a cane. im talking about the teams they played this year nice try

You do understand how the "strength of schedule" thing works, right Coop?

A team that wins 3 games the previous year (The NY Favres) get a bit of an easier schedule than say... a team that wins 13 games the previous year...

:alcoholic :shades :goof

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Meanwhile, the Mighty Cowboys gallantly battled those 3-8 SF 49ers... Tee OH! Teee Oh!! TEEEEE OWE!!!!

a win is a win. I wil take it. as the packers take there wins from subpar rival division teams. if the packers were in dallas's division they would maybe have 3 wins this year.

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:15 PM
You do understand how the "strength of schedule" thing works, right Coop?

A team that wins 3 games the previous year (The NY Favres) get a bit of an easier schedule than say... a team that wins 13 games the previous year...

:alcoholic :shades :goof

more or less talking about your division they suck, yeah tennesee undefeated well till today anyhow

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:15 PM
yeah its a team effort,but pennington would never have put up that many offensive points. say what you will favre is a better QB than rodgers could ever dream of

He's a hall of fame quarterback. Who's arguing that point Mike?

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:16 PM
more or less talking about your division they suck

There's relative parity in the NFL. Makes things exciting.

Jerry, buy us another player, please?

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:18 PM
a win is a win. I wil take it. as the packers take there wins from subpar rival division teams. if the packers were in dallas's division they would maybe have 3 wins this year.

When was the last time they won a playoff game? Last century I believe?

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:18 PM
that aside hall of fame and all,for someone to say the packers would be in the same shape with favre this year i think is incorrect but we will never know. he certainly is doing great in a jets uniform

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:20 PM
When was the last time they won a playoff game? Last century I believe?

this is not a argument about dallas's wins or losses but your turning it into to it. nice try.
I like the fact dallas has more superbowl trophies than green bay tho

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:22 PM
There's relative parity in the NFL. Makes things exciting.

Jerry, buy us another player, please?

sorry your team doesnt have the capitol a non town owned team does,buy me all the players you can uncle jerry i have no issues with that at all

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:22 PM
this is not a argument about dallas's wins or losses but your turning it into to it. nice try.

My dad could beat up your dad.

If he wasn't dead...

Holeshot
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
:rolf:rolf F-A-V-R-ES!, FAVRES, FAVRES, FAVRES!

Best post ever in this thread. Thanks for making me spit beer on my laptop.:rolf:rolf:rolf :banana1:

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
^ thats disturbing, but back on track. I like the way the jets are playing ad i hope brett comes back a few more times after this

70challenger452
11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
correct me if I'm wrong but don't the packers lead all teams with 12 championships?

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
^ thats disturbing, but back on track. I like the way the jets are playing ad i hope brett comes back a few more times after this

And the world will hang on the edge of their collective seats as we await the big decision! There will be more anticipation than Veruca Salt waitnig for her Golden ticket...

Will he? Won't he?

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:28 PM
correct me if I'm wrong but don't the packers lead all teams with 12 championships?

:thumbsup

Well, the Cowboys and "Super Bowls" both came to be in the 60's... And since Super Brett only won one of them in 17 years maybe it's HIS fault we don't have more?

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:33 PM
^ so the answer is yes Dallas has more superbowls.

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:36 PM
^ so the answer is yes Dallas has more superbowls.

No thanks to Brett... :rolf :wooo

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:36 PM
:thumbsup

Well, the Cowboys and "Super Bowls" both came to be in the 60's... And since Super Brett only won one of them in 17 years maybe it's HIS fault we don't have more?

might be,maybe he knew what was looming in the future and he really didnt care enough. Ted Thompson obviously wanted and had wanted him gone for some time maybe Brett knew it and threw that last interception on purpose as a big FU to Thompson. It would be great if that was true and came out in a book someday

Greg@GLD
11-23-2008, 07:43 PM
might be,maybe he knew what was looming in the future and he really didnt care enough. Ted Thompson obviously wanted and had wanted him gone for some time maybe Brett knew it and threw that last interception on purpose as a big FU to Thompson. It would be great if that was true and came out in a book someday

Did you watch the Chicago game Mike? When he was standing in the tunnel and look like he wanted to be somewhere else...? And folded the tent and we got killed?

This is an old, tired discussion. He's having fun in New York. And the Packers have moved on and I think anyone with a fair outlook would say that Rodgers obviously has a lot of talent. Let's see how he does when he's been in the league for a few years as a starter.

Looks like it's working out fine for all concerned. He's probably damn glad he didn't have to play behind our O-line, at least in that stretch a few games ago. He'd have been killed in action...

Added: LOL!! Ok Coop, I just got your text, I have to admit that was damn funny!! :thumbsup
Missie says to tell you she's praying for your mom and your wife.
Me also.

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:47 PM
^ thought you would like that. Thank you on both accounts. between My wife,mom and Yoo I have been in more hospitals and Dr's offices than I care to be. Just so you know I giggled when I hit send

nismodave
11-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Packers, Jets, Cowboys, Favre, Mustangs, Obama, all suck.

There, that should piss of about everyone on this thread.:rolf

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:49 PM
^ you for got powder puff blue constantly breaking down nissans silvia wanna b's

nismodave
11-23-2008, 07:49 PM
You need new material, Mike.

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 07:51 PM
QUE? when the old is so so so very very good!!!!

Lash
11-23-2008, 10:17 PM

That is the teams they've played this year you douche :rolf

Let me put that in simple terms for you.
That was all of their opponents wins and loses added up to this date from THIS SEASON. The combined record of the Packers opponents THIS SEASON is 52 wins and 48 loses (or a .520 win %).
The Jets opponents THIS SEASON on the other hand have 40 wins and 60 loses (or a .400 win %).

Capiche?

Now explain again how the Packers have played subpar teams this year compared to the Jets.

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 10:34 PM
chicago,vikings,detroit make up what 10 wins of that,nice try and those with a winning percentage how many have the packers beat. i hope they go to the playoffs so i can see them lose in the first round

70 cutlass 442
11-23-2008, 10:40 PM
excelent thread.... Thompson is a tool, Rodgers ahs almost no leadership skills what soever, he hardley shows any excitement or feeling what so ever when hes playing, how can you lead a team when you have no expression.

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 10:47 PM
^ he isn't thats the best part,the team is leading him,when the older regime leaves and the rookies that are coming up see the failboat setting sail they will abandon ship with free agency or wanting to be traded. once the core is gone or retired Rodgers is sunk. unlike Favre that could take nobody's and help make them look great, the great recievers they have now are making him look good. It's coming

Lash
11-23-2008, 10:48 PM
chicago,vikings,detroit make up what 10 wins of that,nice try

And the Jets have played Cin,KC,Oak,STL who account for a combined 6-34.
Tough record there!!!!

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 10:50 PM
yeah i suppose your right,but they just beat the titans,can you say so about your packers,like i said i cant wait for the playoffs,that is if you guys can manage to make it.

moels
11-23-2008, 11:03 PM
I am a Favre fan and he is having a great year so far in NY. They beat the Pats and now the undefeated Titans. I think Brett makes his teamates play better as a great player does. I wish him a good season and good health.

I am also a Packer fan and what was done is done whether we agree with it or not. I think Rodgers will be ok and has shown instances of future goodness. I think the O-line is terrible this year and being that Favre is not as mobile as he wants once was, he would be getting hit this year. Although, I believe he would be tough enough to endure it and overcome and the Pack would have a better record than they currently do.

badass88gt
11-23-2008, 11:05 PM
My god there are some retarded arguments in here.

moels
11-23-2008, 11:10 PM
My god there are some retarded arguments in here.

Was that directed at me Danno? I was just stating opinion, not arguing.

badass88gt
11-23-2008, 11:22 PM
No sir, not you.

fivonut
11-24-2008, 01:52 AM

Whoa there!! After all, the Super Bowl is just a championship with a different name. Counting championships, Dallas isn't even in the same league as GB.

edit: Probably should have read the other two pages before posting, oh well!!

Waver
11-24-2008, 05:14 AM
all i am going to say is this....Fuck farve...it is not about the fans, the team, or anything that he said is what was causing him to come back...no it is about him, his ego, and the records....I dont care if he breaks all of marino's records, to me, becuse of what he has done, and how he treated the fans in green bay, fuck him

Reverend Cooper
11-24-2008, 05:35 AM
all i am going to say is this....Fuck farve...it is not about the fans, the team, or anything that he said is what was causing him to come back...no it is about him, his ego, and the records....I dont care if he breaks all of marino's records, to me, becuse of what he has done, and how he treated the fans in green bay, fuck him

ahh spoke like a true green bayer,what exactly did Favre do? othe than get forced out over the last few years

Waver
11-24-2008, 06:13 AM
ahh spoke like a true green bayer,what exactly did Favre do? othe than get forced out over the last few years

Coop you should know better than that....I am a fan of a team south of the border. I just like A.R. though, even though I think he just about nothing to work with

Feature Pony
11-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Coop you should know better than that....I am a fan of a team south of the border. I just like A.R. though, even though I think he just about nothing to work with

Arron Rodgers can't even work for himself, they might as well put a #7 on his jersey and called him the magic man. LOL:rolf:rolf

Silver350
11-25-2008, 01:32 PM
To me The NFL is a joke. You have these players that are walking around thinking they are god. Hell T.O. made a comment that if you put the ball in my hands good things will happen. IMO the NFL is just a weekly soap oprea

fivonut
11-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Arron Rodgers can't even work for himself, they might as well put a #7 on his jersey and called him the magic man. LOL:rolf:rolf

Yeh if Favre was still here he would have singlehandedly played defense and held them to 0 points.

Feature Pony
11-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeh if Favre was still here he would have singlehandedly played defense and held them to 0 points.

No but he would of capitalized on some of the end zones runs they had along with probably running the clock down on offence. Granted its hard to say if they would of won I just look at the Jets and see how everyone is playing like a great team giving high fives and having fun with it, where as the packers are just half assing it out on the field. I don't like Ted Thompson because I dont think you can make a team good just by the draft, your still going to need some vets with skill to make a great team.

Reverend Cooper
11-25-2008, 10:25 PM
simple fact of the matter,A-Rod has previous working knowledge of the team,Favre had none with the Jetsm that fact alone shows Favre is a better player. 1 week before the preseason take Rodgers and throw him in with a different team and see how badly he fails where as Farve has fllourished. j e t s jets jets jets

DynoTom
11-25-2008, 11:20 PM
simple fact of the matter,A-Rod has previous working knowledge of the team,Favre had none with the Jetsm that fact alone shows Favre is a better player. 1 week before the preseason take Rodgers and throw him in with a different team and see how badly he fails where as Farve has fllourished. j e t s jets jets jets

Wow ! I never really thought about that ???? Good point !:headbang

badass88gt
11-25-2008, 11:36 PM
No shit the crybaby is a better player. Experience. A-Rod plays baseball.

I think its THE PACKERS that suck, not Rodgers. Take a good look at their defense. need I say more?

I got your message today Coop. Phucker.

DynoTom
11-26-2008, 12:10 AM
I really just don't like Rogers style of play.....I agree that it is more than just Rogers causing this year not to be a good one for them....

Reverend Cooper
11-26-2008, 05:55 AM
No shit the crybaby is a better player. Experience. A-Rod plays baseball.

I think its THE PACKERS that suck, not Rodgers. Take a good look at their defense. need I say more?

I got your message today Coop. Phucker.
I cant wait till Farve does really retire,then hopefully he writes a book so all you Packer fans can re-love him again after you find out how badly he was getting phucked in Green Bay by management. Then we will here the recanters.
simple fact is Favre has huger leadership skills. A-Rod has a handfull,Favre could command better play and pump up his defense and offense to get them to respond, I don't think A-Rod has that.

Got Boost
11-26-2008, 07:17 AM
I cant wait till Farve does really retire,then hopefully he writes a book so all you Packer fans can re-love him again after you find out how badly he was getting phucked in Green Bay by management. Then we will here the recanters.
simple fact is Favre has huger leadership skills. A-Rod has a handfull,Favre could command better play and pump up his defense and offense to get them to respond, I don't think A-Rod has that.
Brett gets millions to play a GAME how bad could he have gotten phucked by management .. Favre is better the Rodgers no brainer there ,,, but Brett did choke in the NYG game last year and in the SB VS. the Broncos ...and the Pack would be a better team if they had the Georgia Bulldogs defense ..... Defense wins over Offense most of the time ... And TT has got to go ... For giving their 06 1st. round pick 8mil and on IR for 2 years is a Joke ....

badass88gt
11-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Comparing Rodgers and Favre is apples to oranges IMO. Youre comparing someone with years and years of on-field experience to the guy who got to watch him from the sidelines.

Waver
11-26-2008, 07:41 AM
all I am saying rodgers has really nothing to work with...he has no offensive line to protect him, he has receivers who wun their routs half assed and dontreally fight for thebal, and he has a defensive line that you could drive a truck through

HAMRHEAD
11-26-2008, 07:49 AM
Brett gets millions to play a GAME how bad could he have gotten phucked by management .. Favre is better the Rodgers no brainer there ,,, but Brett did choke in the NYG game last year and in the SB VS. the Broncos ...and the Pack would be a better team if they had the Georgia Bulldogs defense ..... Defense wins over Offense most of the time ... And TT has got to go ... For giving their 06 1st. round pick 8mil and on IR for 2 years is a Joke ....

If your gonna say Favre lost the SB vs. Denver then you have to say Rodgers lost the previous games too. In the SB we couldn't stop Terrell Davis. He wore down the D and we were screwed. Wins and losses are by teams not individuals. But some individuals bring more to the team. Rodgers has talent but doesn't bring any leadership or enthusiasm to the team. Defenses don't respect him like Favre. Favre had a lot of int's but the defense had to play like he could win the game at any moment. Rodgers may be like that yet (I doubt it though). Or he could just fade away like Majik did.

Got Boost
11-26-2008, 08:12 AM
The current pack has no defense either Drew Brees has a carreer day . I think NO only punted once , thats not going to win football games no matter who the QB is...

Reverend Cooper
11-27-2008, 08:59 PM

and yet another commanding win,sending Holgren off in style another packer x
the week is complete,another Packer spanking,a awesome Jets win and a truly great dallas performance 7 sacks ouch.

fivonut
11-27-2008, 09:44 PM
No but he would of capitalized on some of the end zones runs they had along with probably running the clock down on offence.

He capitalized on 4 of them that's enough to win 99% of games that are played in the NFL. Did you see the time of possession for the first quarter?? GB was over 10 minutes. How were they not running down the clock?? If you're referring to the second half, when you're down 2 TD's and your defense couldn't stop a peewee team, you need to be throwing A LOT to even have a chance at catching up.

Reverend Cooper
11-30-2008, 04:28 PM
tee hee tee hee another awesome Packer loss

moels
11-30-2008, 04:46 PM
I was waiting to see that post Coop. lol

Reverend Cooper
11-30-2008, 04:59 PM
you had to see it coming,panthers had to have this win

fivonut
11-30-2008, 06:10 PM
and another brilliant failure on the part of our defense. Once again, no possible way in hell Favre could have changed it....

Except maybe throw a second or third INT.

GRAMPS SS
11-30-2008, 06:14 PM
will the jets pull this one out...or will they tank....34-17 now with 9:16 left......seems GOD is off today....

Greg@GLD
11-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Yes, we lost. Brett wasn't there to cover kickoffs or punt for us.

You're building up some hefty Bad Karma though Coop. Keep it up, your 'Boys will thank you for it... :thumbsup

moels
11-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I thought Rodgers played well today, the defense and special teams were the cause of this loss.

Karps TA
11-30-2008, 06:24 PM
I thought we had a great defense? Isn't that what everyone said about them after last year? Kinda makes you wonder why they decided not to spend any money this past off season getting better players. They might miss the playoffs this year, but atleast they were $20 mil under the cap. That must count for something.

GRAMPS SS
11-30-2008, 06:32 PM
sorry coop..your boys just didn't pull it off...5 game winning streak broken...but the packers still have there loosing streak :thumbsup

Greg@GLD
11-30-2008, 07:03 PM
I thought Rodgers played well today, the defense and special teams were the cause of this loss.

Yup. And it was a very poor decision to cut Ryan...

badass88gt
11-30-2008, 08:53 PM
I thought the worst decision was to kick for 3 on 4th and Goal. Worst case, they turnover on downs and make them run 99 yards instead of kicking off so the Pack's special teams could let them run back to midfield like they did all day. And then to top it off, the defense allows a 50+ yard pass to the 1 yard line?

Its all because of Rodgers. If Crybaby Brett was still there, morale would be higher and plays like that simply would not be allowed to happen.

Greg@GLD
11-30-2008, 09:42 PM
I thought the worst decision was to kick for 3 on 4th and Goal. Worst case, they turnover on downs and make them run 99 yards instead of kicking off so the Pack's special teams could let them run back to midfield like they did all day. And then to top it off, the defense allows a 50+ yard pass to the 1 yard line?

Its all because of Rodgers. If Crybaby Brett was still there, morale would be higher and plays like that simply would not be allowed to happen.

:headbang

fivonut
11-30-2008, 10:06 PM

I thought the same thing at first. But the D wan'ts stopping anyone and at least by getting 3 if (more like when) they got close enough to get a FG then we wouldn't be losing we'd be in OT. Unfortunately the D couldn't even him hold them to just that.

theavenger333
11-30-2008, 11:47 PM
zero pass rush, missing our enforcer linebacker, and a makeshift secondary. Bigby was our bigtime hitter and was great last year, he's just not the same with his injury. he allowed Woodson and Harris to do their thing, and it worked great. missing Barnett hurts the run defense bad, and it made Hawk move in, while he's not an amazing cover guy, he is better then Poppinga, who Chillar could be coming in for on passing downs. the defense just has been hit way too hard by injury. count in what greg said, Frost has been inconsistent at very bad times, and our special teams coverage has also been inconsistent.

Reverend Cooper
12-01-2008, 05:00 AM

Greg said win as a team lose as a team?

Greg@GLD
12-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Greg said win as a team lose as a team?

Of course. But your thread title is all about Brett The Jet.

B-R-E-T JETS JETS JETS. :goof

Karps TA
12-01-2008, 08:08 AM
zero pass rush, missing our enforcer linebacker, and a makeshift secondary. Bigby was our bigtime hitter and was great last year, he's just not the same with his injury. he allowed Woodson and Harris to do their thing, and it worked great. missing Barnett hurts the run defense bad, and it made Hawk move in, while he's not an amazing cover guy, he is better then Poppinga, who Chillar could be coming in for on passing downs. the defense just has been hit way too hard by injury. count in what greg said, Frost has been inconsistent at very bad times, and our special teams coverage has also been inconsistent.

Barnett an enforcer? :rolf That guy hits the wrong hole more then a drunk freshman at a sorority party. The run defense was terrible while he was in there, and is not any better with him gone. Only thing they are missing is a jackass on the field swinging an invisible sword when he makes his 1 good tackle a game.

badass88gt
12-01-2008, 06:58 PM
That guy hits the wrong hole more then a drunk freshman at a sorority party. Only thing they are missing is a jackass on the field swinging an invisible sword when he makes his 1 good tackle a game.

LMFAO, thats some funny shit.

Reverend Cooper
12-01-2008, 07:26 PM

Pot meet Kettle,how quickly it all changes. I remember calling him a crybaby after the Chicago loss and all you fags stuck up for him. Now how it changes lol typical Packer fans

Crawlin
12-01-2008, 07:45 PM
I bought a Rodgers jersey yesterday!!!

GO PACK!!!

Reverend Cooper
12-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Wow who's the retard now? ^

Crawlin
12-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Figure it'd go great with my Bobby Hurley jersey, if you catch my drift ;)

badass88gt
12-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Ive never once stuck up for Favre. Find it.