PDA

View Full Version : Hangin' with my Hero's!!!!

DR.FORD
11-22-2008, 10:37 PM
I have just spent the last 3 days at the Strip in Vegas...NO not the one with all the lights, the one with the yellows, greens and occasionally the red ones!!
I have been lucky enough not to only shake the hand of my alltime Idol Bob Glidden, but have spent time with Him, Billy and Shannon. I have pics and videos of some of the time that I will share with You when I get back- can't load at the Hotel now. The knowledge I have attained from these living legends is incredible, even for the short time I spent with them. I won't be sharing that with the public!!:headbang
Boy do I have stories:devil and it's all true!!!!
Jim
Ford Power FTMFW!!

79SS
11-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Internet feed (live) ---> http://ywn.j-angelpro.com/

juicedimpss
11-22-2008, 11:24 PM
i call bs

Holeshot
11-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Jim You better share. You forget I have access to change your pricing matrix at your friendly NAPA . Oh and I do know how to send Mrs Ford into a tizzy too. :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Beagle
11-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Jim for BCM President!!!!!

scottie K
11-23-2008, 08:53 AM
heheh I bet we can compair notes... hehehe .. I got a chance to hange out with them I couple yrs back.. OMG hahaha all i can say is... what you dont see will hurt ya hahahahah.... good people !!!

DR.FORD
11-23-2008, 10:24 AM
heheh I bet we can compair notes... hehehe .. I got a chance to hange out with them I couple yrs back.. OMG hahaha all i can say is... what you dont see will hurt ya hahahahah.... good people !!!

ABSOLUTELY on all accounts.
And some of the things you DO see don't add up!
Just a teaser...
small block Ford
quarter times in the 6.60s-
Number 1 qualifier-
back in his pit he pulls the plugs, as I look at them I am AMAZED how safe the tune-up is ( and the expression on my face shows !). Billy smirks at me and winks!
He isn't even close to leaning on it:devil
The icing on the cake...Who the hell in this day & age uses regular old Holley blue regulators for their fogger systems to be national champions(all 3 cars) with NO return lines. Also I never saw a purge out of either car, and know why!!:wooo

Holeshot
11-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Just a teaser...
small block Ford
Number 1 qualifier-
back in his pit he pulls the plugs, as I look at them I am AMAZED how safe the tune-up is ( and the expression on my face shows !). Billy smirks at me and winks!
The icing on the cake...Who the hell in this day & age uses regular old Holley blue regulators for their fogger systems to be national champions(all 3 cars) with NO return lines. Also I never saw a purge out of either car, and know why!!:wooo

PRICELESS I SAY PRICELESS.:headbang

Reverend Cooper
11-23-2008, 02:10 PM
really cool jim i got to meet them and the jegs people a few years ago at joliet

scottie K
11-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Just a teaser...
small block Ford
Number 1 qualifier-

haaha awsome ... I can anwser those questions hehehe and people wonder why Paulys 3700lbs goes low 8s at 170mph on a 9'' tire and stock sup

scottie K
11-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Jim did you forget to let everyone know what the fuel system looks like hahahahahahaha......

scaleracer
11-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Sounds cool Jim!

SMOKDU
11-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Just a teaser...
small block Ford
Number 1 qualifier-

The real question is what kind of rod bolts are they using :banana

the old purge into the carb to clean the plug trick ? :wooo hint hint.

scottie K
11-24-2008, 09:24 PM
the old purge into the carb to clean the plug trick ? :wooo hint hint.[/QUOTE]

not close:devil