PDA

View Full Version : white MACH 1

GRAMPS SS
11-21-2008, 06:04 PM
saw a white MACH 1 .going west on I 94..i think a 2004.(what do i know about the newer stangs,...looked like slow joes.i mean Kristies...)..white with black stripe on the hood....plates said THRSTY.......fig with that car as sweet as it was...sounded pretty healthy...that i would see the candy cane on the road as well....apparently a little salt doesn't stop some from taking there cars out...:thumbsup

STANMAN
11-21-2008, 06:29 PM
saw a white MACH 1 .going west on I 94..i think a 2004.(what do i know about the newer stangs,...looked like slow joes.i mean Kristies...)..white with black stripe on the hood....plates said THRSTY.......fig with that car as sweet as it was...sounded pretty healthy...that i would see the candy cane on the road as well....apparently a little salt doesn't stop some from taking there cars out...:thumbsup

Haha, I drove it the day we got the snow, BEFORE they started salting the roads. Those Nittos just get worse and worse as the road gets cold, I mean it was fing retarded how little traction they were getting.

lit666
11-21-2008, 07:51 PM
He's a cop for MPD, I see it all the time. He lives near Twig and I or has some relationship to the area. It's Kelley's friend.

CobraSnake
11-21-2008, 07:57 PM
yeah thats Marc. I worked at american with him before he got the car. It has a roush body kit on it as well right?

Voodoo Chick
11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
I have seen a few "summer cars" still on the road lately, I saw yesterday a gorgeous '67 Riviera, and a few pretty little Corvettes, too. Both my cars have been "sleeping" since the beginning of November. I miss them insanely already.

MoCkiN U
11-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Yup roush complete kit with side exhaust. 19's in front and 20's in the rear. hes cool cat. Sweet ass sound setup in there with this rear seat delete.

I still have my car out. My winter beater is FUCKED so I'm trying to find one right now

STANMAN
11-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Yup roush complete kit with side exhaust. 19's in front and 20's in the rear. hes cool cat. Sweet ass sound setup in there with this rear seat delete.

I still have my car out. My winter beater is FUCKED so I'm trying to find one right now

It makes ME want to cry that your car is still out, I can't imagine how you feel:(

When I saw how much salt they put down this Tuesday I was thankful that I had my car ready for winter.

GRAMPS SS
11-21-2008, 10:38 PM
that white MACH is one sweeeeet little car...done very well....that color on that car looks just right...as well the tire and wheel combo....it gets my vote...

GRAMPS SS
11-21-2008, 10:38 PM
yeah thats Marc. I worked at american with him before he got the car. It has a roush body kit on it as well right?

mark...where haven't you worked...and is there anyone you DON'T know...:goof

CobraSnake
11-22-2008, 10:29 AM
mark...where haven't you worked...and is there anyone you DON'T know...:goof
I don't think so:goof

1997 Trans-Am
11-22-2008, 07:00 PM
there already putting salt on the roads? havnt noticed. :(

CobraSnake
11-22-2008, 07:32 PM
there already putting salt on the roads? havnt noticed. :(
They did that one snowy cold ass day when everything was icing up.

Mark

Voodoo Chick
11-23-2008, 01:49 PM
They salted our parking lot so much that already all the cars in the lot have that film of salt-scum on their bodies.