PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you XBox 360 guys...

tbarsch
11-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Remember that the major dashboard upgrade for your XBox 360 is available today - just turn on your 360 to receive it. I plan on getting it installed after work today.

More info here - http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/nxe/

Anyone here still play Halo3?

Goat Roper
11-19-2008, 10:06 AM
Remember that the major dashboard upgrade for your XBox 360 is available today - just turn on your 360 to receive it. I plan on getting it installed after work today.

More info here - http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/nxe/

Anyone here still play Halo3?

My boys are constantly playing Halo3, they actually put up a pretty good fight, lol. I will have to see what this new dashboard is like.

lilws6
11-19-2008, 11:16 AM
i think i'll go do it right........ now

tbarsch
11-19-2008, 11:20 AM

Report back with results... :-)

Beagle
11-19-2008, 11:46 AM
The dashboard is cool now. The layout is alot better. Reminds me of how ps3's layout is except not as many things to scroll through. I really like the way it is now.

Crawlin
11-19-2008, 11:28 PM

i dock you rep points because you perfectly set it up to use a Super Trooper quote, and didn't...

right..... MEOW!!!

MoCkiN U
11-20-2008, 12:14 AM
being able to play netflix movies thru the xbox OWNZ!! Also now have ability to write game onto your hard drive and avoid noisy game play of the system spinning the disc. small deal but pretty cool!!

lilws6
11-20-2008, 08:09 AM
whoa i just thought the avatar was cool how do i load gamesin the hard drive?

lilws6
11-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Oh and i'm sorry bout the quote i'm gana go right Meow and bash my face in

VroomPshhTsi
11-20-2008, 08:49 AM
I got it yesterday for shits n gigs... not bad, different, the avatars are obviously stolen from the wii but I like it... I don't use my 360 that much but at least Microsoft is trying something new

MoCkiN U
11-20-2008, 09:46 AM
whoa i just thought the avatar was cool how do i load gamesin the hard drive?

put a disc you like to play in the system, go to myxbox in the big rolladex icon view the same one where you see ur avatar dude and view the game you put in, You should see the game title/cover and at bottom it says "push Y for details" in there when you do that it says write to hard drive or play from hard drive if its written there

Josepy
11-20-2008, 09:56 AM
put a disc you like to play in the system, go to myxbox in the big rolladex icon view the same one where you see ur avatar dude and view the game you put in, You should see the game title/cover and at bottom it says "push Y for details" in there when you do that it says write to hard drive or play from hard drive if its written there

That is the best feature by far.