PDA

View Full Version : Free Trailer

Silver350
11-18-2008, 07:20 AM
*Someone is picking it up at 5pm* If the pick up falls threw I will let everyone know.

My Friend is looking to get rid of a trailer.

It is a old ATV enclosed trailer and can maybe fit two ATV's in it. Its pretty old and not sure how safe it is for the roads. If anyone wants it for extra storage please come and take it.

Jason is around all day and night if your interested in stopping by and looking at it or taking it. Please Call Jason prior to stopping by to look at it.

My friend would like it gone asap.

Location 48 street 1/2 block south of Cleveland

If no one comes forward on here I will be putting it on craigslist tomorrow. Just though someone on BCM may want it.

y2kws6
11-18-2008, 08:24 AM
I will snag it if still available

Dan
Calling now

Silver350
11-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Trailer is gone. My friend just called me and said that someone is coming around 5pm to pick it up. Who ever it is please Let Me know. Im interested to see who is going to take it.

y2kws6
11-18-2008, 11:30 AM
That would be me. Hopefully we can get the tires inflated enough to roll home. I can work on it from there.

Dan

Silver350
11-18-2008, 11:49 AM
I am sure Jason has them filled up already for you. hopefully they are holding air. I will be there probably around 5:30 so I might see you there Dan.

*Edit* Just be carful moving that trailer. I have never seen it on the road and think the tires have been flat or low most of its time sitting there. Take it slow and be carefull.

y2kws6
11-18-2008, 11:59 AM
I hear ya. He said it has been like 10 years or so. I might have to get it to my parents and then when they bring their trailer down I can trailer the trailer to my house, LOL.

Dan