PDA

View Full Version : You now can own one of the fastest radial cars in the country! Blothru/522/F3R/Camaro

FourEyedFord
11-18-2008, 01:34 AM
"This is one of the top 5 quickest and fastest Radial cars in the Country...
1.21 60ft 3.16 330ft 4.75 1/8th and 7.33@192 MPH.. It doesnt hurt parts, and requires minimal maintenance..
It's available ready to go to the starting line for $75,000.00... The engine has 6 runs on it since it was freshened 2 weeks ago. Will also consider selling roller, or engine package complete. The engine is a 522 BBC with conventional heads, and an F3R ProCharger, and the best parts money can buy..
The car is an '84 Camaro. The chassis is 25.5 Certified, and has a fire system.
It has a 9" Ford rear, with a Strange Aluminum center section. It has a JW 'Glide with the best parts available.
This is a No Bullshit deal... NO TRADES
Please dont waste my time, if you're not serious.
The car is in Gainesville, Fl.
Denny Savage
352-485-2909
352-318-4211"

I should've gone with a big block if this doesn't require much maintenence and doesn't hurt parts even at this level!!
lol!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/YellowNotch/radialcar2.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/YellowNotch/radialcar.jpg

DR.FORD
11-18-2008, 08:25 AM
That's one of the guys I really look up to!
Just an incredible car-I especially like their data-logging equipment...
A camcorder pointed at the gauges!!:rolf
That IS a deal:headbang

CannotPost
11-18-2008, 09:55 AM
That's one of the guys I really look up to!
Just an incredible car-I especially like their data-logging equipment...
A camcorder pointed at the gauges!!:rolf
That IS a deal:headbang

Ha camcorder!

Why do all these "blow-through" carb setups always face the firewall?? Serious question.

DR.FORD
11-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Ha camcorder!

Why do all these "blow-through" carb setups always face the firewall?? Serious question.

Alot, but not all, have a "water to air" intercooler which is located inside the car. The hot compressed air is ran through an intercooler that has cold water circulated through it, which cools down the intake air temperature. It is then routed back to the carb, or throttle body. Cold, dense oxygen=detonation preventative and horsepower.
Class dismissed Yo!

Irish
11-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Alot, but not all, have a "water to air" intercooler which is located inside the car. The hot compressed air is ran through an intercooler that has cold water circulated through it, which cools down the intake air temperature. It is then routed back to the carb, or throttle body. Cold, dense oxygen=detonation preventative and horsepower.
Class dismissed Yo!

I thought it was so you could huff on the boost inside the car while you were racing.... :goof

DR.FORD
11-18-2008, 11:17 AM
I thought it was so you could huff on the boost inside the car while you were racing.... :goof

Oh yeah, gotta replace the nitrous with another oxygenated treat!!

CannotPost
11-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Class dismissed Yo!

Thanks! +1 to you