PDA

View Full Version : workin a sunday

Yeehaw
11-16-2008, 11:13 AM
so im stuck at work all day again. But there is one thing that is bugging me today and it is how our delivery system is set up. So my boss owns two stores(dont ask name i dont want to get in trouble for advertising) one in Waukesha and the other in Pewaukee. Pewaukee has one guy working on a sunday. This means with two guys at Waukesha(store i work out of now) we do all the deliveries for Sunday. This is not much of an issue as it sounds since we only really deliver to 4 shops who are actually open sunday. But what bothers me is our 1 customer is in delafield which since Pewaukee has one guy on sunday we deliver out of Waukesha. Most of our fleet is clutch except for our 07 silverado which is an auto. The other guy who i work with is not comfortable with driving clutch quite yet so my boss told me to have him drive the silverado(4.8l) so here i send him to delafield with the vehicle that gets the worst MPG in our fleet with somthing that we are not making a profit on...tell me how this really makes since? guess i gotta look at the big picture of things

lordairgtar
11-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Gas is cheaper than a burnt clutch.

T-Bag
11-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Sometimes businesses have to take losses to make profits in the long run....

rally_scort
11-16-2008, 11:55 AM
sounds like a NAPA to me :thumbsup

70 cutlass 442
11-16-2008, 01:49 PM
lol. as long as your paychecks dont bounce i wouldnt give to shits.