PDA

View Full Version : 2/14/04...what day is it?

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 12:27 PM
An anual tradition I guess...

BCM night out...and I can't think of a better night to have one:thumbsup

Hit the clubs, find the girls without dates and then....well HOPEFULLY you can figure the rest out on your own, I shouldn't have to describe it for you :thumbsup

(scooter: You can PM me and I'll give you the details of what to do)

:nutkick

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 12:29 PM
And remember you gotta aim low... but not too low !!! eh' she'll let you know if you go to low , just an FYI for the lesser experienced :goof

And be sure to try the truck driver method out !!!!

A good truck driver always backs up before he drops his load...

Well unless you plan on never seeing the chick again and you wanna be funny just let it rip LOL Just dont leave any trace of a way for her to track you down from that point other than the weld spatter :devil

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 12:31 PM
club = high maintenance girls....count me out. I would be up for a BCM bars night though, just not Have a Nice Day Cafe and Eve and that sh1t

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 12:32 PM
What do you have to maintain for 1 stinking night?

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 12:34 PM
$35 in drinks for her and her friends....I'll maintain my wallet at a local bar

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 12:40 PM
Gotta know the clubs to go to man...even the bars. I don't care. Just keep in mind where you guys typically end up and the results of which.

Sometimes you've got to try something different.

Silver350
01-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Durring the week You can count me out any day on the weekend I am in.

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 01:13 PM
2/14 AKA valentines day falls on a saturday this year.

Silver350
01-14-2004, 01:14 PM
Awwww Sh!t my bad I thought your were meaning this month. I will probally be up for it but there wasn't much around on V-Day last year.

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 01:21 PM
speak for yourself ;)

Hey, I might even be up for a little bit of Kryptonite :goof

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
speak for yourself ;)

Hey, I might even be up for a little bit of Kryptonite :goof

Last year sucked. Count me out of this one. I have better things to do that night. And Chris, the one chick you got the number from was a pyscho (your words, not mine) and you didn't get NEAR the Kryptonite! It was kind funny watching Scooter talk to the chick that ended up making out with the Irish guy! :stare

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Last year sucked. Count me out of this one. I have better things to do that night. And Chris, the one chick you got the number from was a pyscho (your words, not mine) No disagreement's there...but that doesn't mean ALL would be psycho.

PLUS, we won't even try to go to the rock bottom.

and you didn't get NEAR the Kryptonite!
Heard Dat! But who knows this year? The sun is a little less yellow, lessening the effects of kryptonite :goof

It was kind funny watching Scooter talk to the chick that ended up making out with the Irish guy yeah, looked like they might of had something going until she learned he couldn't wipe his own @$$:nutkick

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
yeah, looked like they might of had something going until she learned he couldn't wipe his own @$$:nutkick

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!! :rolf

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 02:50 PM
WTFOMGSTFUROFLMAO!
ta he he he....

no kryptonite for me brah. I will stick to Colt 45 and the local honeys!