PDA

View Full Version : Many will enjoy this

team beater
11-12-2008, 07:24 PM
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bfs/916621665.html

Maybe he wouldn't have to sell if he was open during his operating hours.....LOL

Mr Twigbert
11-12-2008, 07:31 PM
I went by there the other day.. CLOSED!

Hard to make money if you're not open..

$50,000... ROFL!

Russ Jerome
11-12-2008, 07:32 PM
One of my kids works at Rosatis next door, I've been
wanting to eat there and try it but never open at all?

That whole area is buisy, good location for a food joint.

badass88gt
11-12-2008, 07:50 PM
Am I a retard for thinking that is awfully cheap for a turn-key restaurant?

GRAMPS SS
11-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Menomonee Falls~ Restaurant!-Negotiable Down payment! - Open Tomorrow! - $50000 (Menomonee Falls)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yea..open tomorrow...becuause he won't....

he had it all ...the place WAS always busy and was good for what it was..but he screwed it up....if i had the cash flow i'd do it...but since i know how he does everything...i could open one cheaper....

STANMAN
11-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Am I a retard for thinking that is awfully cheap for a turn-key restaurant?

It's not a full restaraunt, all they have is heating ovens, they don't cook any of the food on site.

GRAMPS SS
11-12-2008, 07:57 PM
like i said ..if i had the money....but tell me what you get for 50k....

1-YOU DON'T OWN THE BUILDING
2-YOU STILL HAVE RENT EVERY MONTH...
3- YOUR BUYING ............................

PLEASE tell me what you get for 50k...when i read the add i almost spit up on my screen...

GRAMPS SS
11-12-2008, 07:59 PM
It's not a full restaraunt, all they have is heating ovens, they don't cook any of the food on site.

sorry bob...not heating ovens...they have steamers.....they steam the pre packaged meat....EVERYTHING else is bought at sams club or is delivered by a certain company....plain and simple to the facks :thumbsup.....so again..what do you get for 50k....maybe he throws in his car....

michelle
11-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Hahaha.......... that owner was creeeeeeeeeepy.

GRAMPS SS
11-12-2008, 08:48 PM
no michelle...the owner was stupid....he had the town by it's nuts and threw it away....he got sick and had no one to keep it open for him....something to do with his investors.......it's a shame...the food was good for what it was....a lot here would agree with that....if someone does buy it...they will have one hell of a time proving themselves in that town....even when he has been open lately....no one goes there...i haven't been there since summer....

team beater
11-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Hahaha.......... that owner was creeeeeeeeeepy.

x2 and stupid

GRAMPS SS
11-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Original, refreshing concept. Community proven location. when it was open

Excellent press reviews!! never saw any...

Open immediately with restaurant developer's assistance. assistance in what...not being open

Complete training materials and personal hands on training assistance by current owner. how can the owner train...he's never around....

Insurance provided for the first year.would that be fire insurance
100% interest free financing on the purchase balance.

Advertising provided via an owners group co-op agreement for new owners at no additional cost. what owners group...he's a chamber member...

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN OPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AGAIN!

*Completely furnished till they repo everything..then you can get it at auction prices...

*Completely equipped and ready to open see above

*all fixtures, appliances and, utencils included see 2 up

*Completely operational Restaurant no comment

*Ease of operation assured sure when no one is there to open it..

*Current owner preparing to build second location, so this one can be yours, NOW!! he's been saying that for awhile now...but how can he open another when he can't keep this one open, says he's opening one in Germantown...haven't seen it anywhere.....

*No credit hassle ok

*No lengthy application process - we want you to be able to open Immediately! cause i need the cash....

*Absolutely NO interest financing on the balance

Please respond to this ad by e-mail.
Please include in your response, all contact telephone number(s).

Why go into debt to own a nice place? you'd have to remod the place first...

We will work with you to make this, the original location, a success! how is he going to do this when he can't make it go...

Since we are planning aditional locations in the greater Milwaukee area, it is in our best interest to assist you in building your location's success. this one i just :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf

so who wants in on this..come on..some of you have the money to pony up....you can be rich beyond beliefe....

Car Guy
11-12-2008, 11:17 PM
What a scam.....:loser