PDA

View Full Version : Who would you do in Scott's Truck?

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 10:08 AM
I would do "Jugs" in Scott's truck....oh and a couple of the 19 year old hotties from the Wilde Import Show last summer.

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 10:13 AM
I got a couple ideas... He prolly wouldn't like them though... :devil

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 10:13 AM
there she is, right there in the middle!

http://www.campus-cards.com/images/goats.jpg

Silver350
01-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Jason that is Just wrong :eek:

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Mmmmmm Goat Milk.

Silver350
01-14-2004, 10:35 AM
I would have to hit that Hooters girl that we had serving us last night

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Jugz was lacking a little in the face dept and the ass dept unforunantly... Looks like she's the type that might smell a little funny too so being out in the open in Scotts truck might work well with that LOL

That one chick with the braces from the Pizza place, J, John, And Jim know who im talking about.... She wouldnt be bad, shes had some massive jugs and a decent ass, it would be fun to weld up them braces:devil

Otherwise definatley that chick with the white 95' Z28 (now totaled) would be first on my list to bang the sh!t out of in Scott's truck out of all the ones i seen at the BK show's

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 10:53 AM
wow, thats funny. Look everyone I posted a picture of a goat and Scott edited my post after that...wow. I bow to your admin powers. Now prepare to feel the wrath on MWAS beyotch

Yeah Tom I would agree that chick with the white Z is smokin! I would also agree on the waitress from Eduardos that night, she looked pretty good too...nice rack also, I loved it!

Silver350
01-14-2004, 10:59 AM
*Hands Jason a Tissue* Here is a little something to dab the tears away.

Here is the picture that Jason was trying to post.

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/album18/JohnBK01.sized.jpg

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Do any of you actually know "Jugz"? I can't tell for certian, but she is striking familiar to a girl I know (know very well actually)...the picture isn't good enough to know for absolute certianty. Maybe next hooters outing I'll see if she can join us.

And no, none of you perv's are aloud to touch, lick, drool, think...nothing. She is far too sweet for you guys. :flipoff:

Silver350
01-14-2004, 11:10 AM
:rolleyes: Sure Chris what ever you say.

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah look at that pic man !!! shes all sitting there like Lora croft tomb raider with them massive mammory's all hangin out!!!

Shes drives a hawian orchid (purple) 92 RS Camaro vert.. and shes had huge tits... thats all i know?? Yeah if someone knows her get her on out

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 11:22 AM
she was there chris one time when we were all sitting on the picnic table at BK...I don't think you knew her....? Maybe though. Either way I would be a complete gentleman with that girl

in hopes that if I was nice I would see the JUGS!

I was gonna say that yeah she had the plum Camaro vert, I remembered seeing her get into that car....who does she know at the BK shows? Like why was she there? It seemed to me that she was there by herself wasn't she Tom that night when we were all scopin her?

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Silver350
:rolleyes: Sure Chris what ever you say. So how much are each of you guys going to pony up if she comes with me?

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by yellow wagon
I was gonna say that yeah she had the plum Camaro vert If that's correct, then it's unlikely that it's the same girl :(

Irregardless, I think I'll still bring my version of "Jugz" along one of these nights.

Silver350
01-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Dude If you bring BK Jugs to Hooters I will Pay for your Meal.

Oh Jason, the moderator of Monte Carlo section knows her really well his name is Paul for the life of me I cannot remember the girls name.

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 11:28 AM
Pony up!!! LOL

Yeah she was there by her self J .... But then again my eyes were glued to that key chain and the chest...

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 11:30 AM
good point Tom.....we do need to get her out with us soon. I am gonna have to ask her out if she comes to a Hooter's night or something.....if I ever got to see the jugs on Jugs I would have to reinact Tom's face from BK:thumbsup

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 11:33 AM
She always hung around those idiots in the glod 4-door '67 chevelle... She would stop for a while and then leave early. J, if she comes out with us, I don't think we can take her to the bars or anything. I am pretty sure she is too young for that... Should be old enough to be legally banged in Scott's truck though... :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Well, if it's the girl I thought it was, she is DEFINITELY too young for the bars...she just graduated last year from the school that I used to work at.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 11:38 AM
well since Prince Valiant has his own Jugs, I claim dibs on this one then. Tom you can stare at he chest if you want but if it gets to be overwhelming, I am gonna back over you with my car.

John - its cool if she can't drink, that just means more nights spent at home!

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 11:39 AM
Eh' some bars are all about under agers LOL Who knows maybe she has a fake ID even LOL.

We NEED to get her to come out with us !!! i think that might be a good time becasue we need to have more chicks hang out with us.... No more of this Tool shed stuff, its like shoping at Sears when we have an outing, too many hamers and nails, not enough baked goods....

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Tom - yep that's a problem we have been combatting for a while. Stop over at MWAS, we talk about that alot

J - Very good point. I like your style!

Chris - Is there ANY girl that comes along that you don't have ties to somehow???

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 11:42 AM
AHMEN BROTHER TOM!

I am tired of these *** practices myself. It is our mission then to get more chicks involved. No more D&D talk Yoos....no more Vice Grips talk John....mybe you guys need to flex your sensitive sides....

"Feb 15, 2004 - BCM Bake Off
Challenge Yoosof and your favorite BCM members to a Bake off. John will make his favorite Sugar Cookies and Scooter aka Scott will be bringing his family recipe chocolate eclairs"

Silver350
01-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 2KSS-4027
She always hung around those idiots in the glod 4-door '67 chevelle... She would stop for a while and then leave early. J, if she comes out with us, I don't think we can take her to the bars or anything. I am pretty sure she is too young for that... Should be old enough to be legally banged in Scott's truck though... :thumbsup

When I talked to Jugs one time she told me that she was a student at Whitewater. She was also considering moving to Chicago to persue modeling. I dont know if that is true but based on that I think she is 21. Or close to turning it.

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 11:46 AM
Modeling???? Maybe for bras, but that's about it! She ain't THAT cute!

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 11:46 AM
Scooter, see if you can find out the details on that and post it here

EDIT: you are right John, she isn't all that cute actually....she has a nice rack, thats about it...or at least thats all I noticed!

02bonne
01-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......>SCOOOTTEERR!!!!!:rockwoot:

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 11:49 AM
AHMEN BROTHER TOM!

I am tired of these *** practices myself. It is our mission then to get more chicks involved. No more D&D talk Yoos....no more Vice Grips talk John....mybe you guys need to flex your sensitive sides....

"Feb 15, 2004 - BCM Bake Off
Challenge Yoosof and your favorite BCM members to a Bake off. John will make his favorite Sugar Cookies and Scooter aka Scott will be bringing his family recipe chocolate eclairs"

OMFG LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RLMFAO!

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 11:52 AM
check the events section

Silver350
01-14-2004, 11:52 AM
OMGROTMFFLMFAO

I will find out the deal next show season.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 11:56 AM
fu(kah I can find out next show season...you need to start pulling your weight around here. I vote to ban....

You need to find out today whats up withat girl. Tell her J is gonna give her a physical :thumbsup

Silver350
01-14-2004, 11:58 AM
How am I to do that prior to show season with no digits or information about the girl.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 11:59 AM
you said Paul from the monte carlo forum knows her.....do you need me to fax you what that would mean?

Silver350
01-14-2004, 12:03 PM
I am going to Ban you.

Here

Hello Paul,

Remember Jugs from the Car show. I dont know her name but I know she's got some hoots and I would like to hook up with both of them for a evening of fun. I was wondering if you have her digits so I can call her.

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 12:13 PM
That's a perfect start Scooter.... Its nice to see you are growing some balls. Go with it man. It sure beats staying home with mommy and a wash cloth.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Oh know, are we back to Scott not whiping his own @ss? I think we are.....

Scoot, if I may comment on your approach here...I think you PM Paul and start out by saying something like, "hey man, haven't heard from you in awhile...just wanted to say whats up...Oh and by the way that one chick that went to the one BK show is pretty hot. I don't have near enough game to pull that one off but my friend J can. I offered to let him borrow my truck for the night so he can detail the dash with her scrumptous booty."

End Transmission

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 2KSS-4027
Chris - Is there ANY girl that comes along that you don't have ties to somehow??? When your a pimp, you've always got to be looking for the next big thing. :thumbsup

No, based on what I've heard I'm skeptical that it is the same girl...doesn';t detract from the girl I know or anything. If anything in my eyes it detracts from the jugs in the pics...the girl I know is most definitely a cutie.

But your right, most places wouldn't take a girl like that as a model except the OLGA bra's...the company that markets to large breasted/full figured women. She's too short, large breasted otherwise...maybe Dolly Parton Wear would model her.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
When your a pimp, you've always got to be looking for the next big thing. :thumbsup

Your right Chris, big girls need lovin too....How do you get a deaf girl's number anyways? Do you have to email her and ask her?

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Your right Chris, big girls need lovin too....How do you get a deaf girl's number anyways? Do you have to email her and ask her? No, I stole your little black book. It was either email her or call your mom...the only two names in the book.

BTW, NEW POST IN THE EVENTS SECTION!!!!

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 12:32 PM
another mom joke Chris? come on man you are reaching for these comebacks...tell you what, whats your fax number? I will fax you some bulleted comebacks you can use for free.

Prince Valiant
01-14-2004, 12:38 PM
No need...you see, it is a cultural difference between us, I can't help it if I am appearently unable to word a comeback down to the level of a flamming h0m0sexual 6th grader's comprehension's level so that you may then be able to understand it.

Your right, I should know my limits. I'll just give up trying, and maintain my normal level of high brow, witty, ad homin, and sometimes avante gaurd style comebacks.

Nothing personal Jay...I'm just not dumb enough to communicate with you. It is my failing as a person

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 12:40 PM
Faxing rules !!!:banana

Silver350
01-14-2004, 01:07 PM
I dont think we need to start the ass whiping again.

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 01:15 PM
J do you have a facsimle write up on ass wiping??

Because if you had a copy you could fax the copy....

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Silver350
I dont think we need to start the ass whiping again.

Why not? I think its funny and apperantly others here do to!

02bonne
01-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Yeah, that was classic......and now back by popular demand!

95 TA - The Beast
01-14-2004, 02:05 PM
Did I read a comment here correctly?

Did the little sphincter that John took for a ride in the Beast wreck her white Z28???

Damn, maybe John WILL get lucky then, since he can be the man with the ride... :nutkick

BAD LS1
01-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Dennis you are right !!!

The car was junk!!! only 1 T-Top and 1 wheel were salavageable... evidently slid off a road smashed the sh!t ou of it in the ditch etc... and hit a house then an awning fell on it is the way i heard it.

JohnnyT
01-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by 95 TA - The Beast
Damn, maybe John WILL get lucky then, since he can be the man with the ride... :nutkick

No thanks. I'll pass on that one. She is hot, but also a major co(k tease from what I have heard. Don't need that sh!t.

95 TA - The Beast
01-14-2004, 02:19 PM
That's OK john, just take a change on an old moto: Ass, Ass or Ass: No-one rides for free... :devil

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Chris has admitted defeat...somone print that out and fax it to me....Now get back to communicating with Tito, the mexican bus driver on the Howard Ave. Route

Tom, I don't have a fax on @ss whiping but I will see what I can find.

Now back to the regular programming....anyone have jugs number?

Silver350
01-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Maybe she is a lurker on the site and no isnt going to go to the BK show anymore afraid of a guy that drives a school bus doing her in back of a lower hick mobile.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 02:52 PM
yeah could be....but that school bus you are referring to dropped the hammer on you on 76th street that one time and left you sucking on carbon fumes beeyotch!

Silver350
01-14-2004, 03:18 PM
Sorry I wasnt running my NAWS I took the bottle out for winter. just wait till summer I will smoke you like a cheap cigar.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Oh its on now suckah! ITS ON! Your 17.4 sec ET might give me a run:nutkick

Silver350
01-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Dude your so slow I will smoke you azz with a Razor scooter

Ricky Bobby
01-14-2004, 08:00 PM
scotts truck=$20,000

scotts buell=$10,000

girl on top of buell in scotts truck bed=priceless

LOL

93RedDevilZ28
01-14-2004, 09:18 PM
"Jugz" is only 19.
And you guys can bust out the lotion, because she's getting married in July.

Ricky Bobby
01-14-2004, 10:03 PM
well then i guess theyll have to find someone elso to drool over now then i guess LOL sorry scott ur sh$t out of luck again

jbiscuit
01-15-2004, 09:11 AM
damn it!

another one bites the dust....:(

02hawk796
01-16-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by 95 TA - The Beast
Did I read a comment here correctly?

Did the little sphincter that John took for a ride in the Beast wreck her white Z28???

Is this the white Z that Matt (mustang) here did all the work on her car for?

BAD LS1
01-16-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by 02hawk796
Is this the white Z that Matt (mustang) here did all the work on her car for?

I dont know about ALL that work... but Yes same hot rod....