PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar video

Lash
11-11-2008, 06:47 PM
This guy is kinda starting to grow on me.
I like hi car too :goof

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/ESPN%20E60%20Lesnar.html

Irish
11-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Good post. I that he was spot on when he was asked the question about other's that may be more deserving of a title shot, "Quit whining, it's a business."

Kimbo Slice, case in point.

Lash
11-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Kimbo Slice, case in point.

Are you saying Kimbo and Brock are the same......business investments?

Irish
11-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Are you saying Kimbo and Brock are the same......business investments?

In that sense.... yes.

93 Coupe
11-11-2008, 07:56 PM
I definately dont see how he is found deserving of a title shot.

moels
11-11-2008, 08:01 PM
He is not deserving of a shot, but like he says " it is a business " and he will draw huge numbers.

He's got everything but experience, and when he gets some he will be dangerous.

That_Guy
11-11-2008, 08:31 PM
i hope randy wins.. nothing against lesnar i really like him .. he was a ******* amazing college wrestler... i watched the biograghy of both guys.. i just see randy as the under dog. i would love to see lesnar slay kimbo slice though

Lash
11-11-2008, 09:03 PM
In that sense.... yes.

IMO....Kimbo and Brock are on two different levels.

70challenger452
11-11-2008, 09:48 PM
kimbo slice is just a scary looking man that beat up on a couple a slobs on the internet and once he got to fighting actual fighters, he became a nothing. Lesnar has actually proved himself, kimbo has not.

DFJ6000
11-11-2008, 09:48 PM
He must have done some serious fricken training, you look at a few of those early year shots, and yeah hes pretty big, then bam hes fricken huge. Overall I like the guy, would be kind of a shame you know if he lost, seeing as though he has his own clothing line out at spencers lmao

Irish
11-11-2008, 10:01 PM
IMO....Kimbo and Brock are on two different levels.

As far as fighters and crowd drawers, I totally agree. Now as a marketing pawn, they are one in the same.

Lash
11-11-2008, 10:02 PM
As far as fighters and crowd drawers, I totally agree. Now as a marketing pawn, they are one in the same.

:thumbsup

00SoSlow
11-11-2008, 11:12 PM
i can't wait for the fight...

twirkin50
11-12-2008, 06:35 AM

Very true statement :thumbsup

Couture and Lesnar should be a decent fight since they are both good wrestlers. Hopefully Lesnar has figured out what to do once he has someone on the ground unlike the Heath Herring fight. That was the first time in a while I have seen someone that large in a full mount and did nothing with it. :confused

I still want to see Couture win, but I want to see a good 3 or 4 round fight.

Karps TA
11-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Back when Lensner was in the WWE they did some training montage of him that I thought was the most amazing workout I've ever seen. He had a ridiculous vertical leap, then he was doing some pushup or something with these long poles, then pushups where he would go back and forth between the ground and doing them off chairs. Before his first fight Spike did a special showing his training for UFC and I thought that was even crazier.

The guy is definetly a physical specimen. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

94greenbandit
11-13-2008, 11:41 AM
In one of the videos Spike TV showed this week they were talking about when Lesnar was trying out for the NFL. They compared him to then highly regarded DE Mario Williams.

Here are some stats:

40 yard Dash: Mario - 4.65
Brock - 4.62

225lb Bench Press: Mario - 32
Brock - 43

Vertical Jump: Mario - 38 inches
Brock - 36 inches

Brock is just an animal to be that close in comparison to an NFL athlete. I think it will be a good fight with Couture. With Heath Herring I think the reason he didn't finish the fight in full mount is because he was toying with him the whole match. I would have to think that with Randy he would try and finish him as soon as he could. Don't want to give Randy any chances if you don't have to

T-Bag
11-13-2008, 05:37 PM
You can't forget Lesnar's days in OVW when he was actually capable of landing some pretty impressive shooting star presses.

270+ pounds doing a shooting star press.

94greenbandit
11-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Also cant forget that when he was in the WWE he lifted some pretty big guys and tossed them around.

Troutman
11-13-2008, 05:53 PM
You can't forget Lesnar's days in OVW when he was actually capable of landing some pretty impressive shooting star presses.

270+ pounds doing a shooting star press.

i remember seeing him at a club (Jillians i think) in louisville ky back in '00 or '01 while he was in OVW. the guy was a freaking monster.